Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$10M uncirculated dinar for sale

sprtn98

Not sure what all the negs are about... but sprtn98........have you been keeping up with the news? I would wait until at least July 1 before bailing out. Things are looking pretty promising that we may finally see something. I feel your pain though........ if we don't see it by July 1, I will be reevaluating my situation as well.

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 1

I have two friends that both cashed in about 10 million IQD in the last 10 days.  They both felt the currency would hold till 2017 with no change in value. 

My two cents are also on the other side of the table... why would anyone buy in now?  We all know the changes taking place, but every country has the same kinds of hype, and little to no change ever occurs. 

• Upvote 1

I have two friends that both cashed in about 10 million IQD in the last 10 days.  They both felt the currency would hold till 2017 with no change in value. 

My two cents are also on the other side of the table... why would anyone buy in now?  We all know the changes taking place, but every country has the same kinds of hype, and little to no change ever occurs. 

if it held 'til 2017, then did something, why would i sell now?

I'm not sure I understand that line of thinking.....so you are expecting no change in value at all to the now "worthless" Dinar? Even with all the news of being released from ch7 and all the investement coming into Iraq yet they will pstill having a worthless currency? Doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 1

As the song goes  "Know when to hold em , Know when to fold em" .  If you believe the break will not come till 2017 . Stash your cash , cool your heels till then ..   If  you're right ,can buy in 2016. Till then you have the cash in hand.  Even  3% a year is better than nothing.

We are all free to do as we want. If a person doesn't believe or has lost faith in the outcome of this investment they need to get out. GOD Bless

I agree everyone who doubts should do as they feel and sell out now.

All of it as quick as you can to be safe.

Maybe you should do the same as your friends and sell out now like them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mixed 5k,10k, and 25k notes. I have certificates of authenticity and receipts for all. Asking $875 per million. Located in Southern California.

sprtn98,

I really don't care one way or the other why you want to sell, it's just buisness to me. I live in Vegas, how far are you from there?

Leave me a PM with your email address an I'll be in touch..

I think its funny people get so offended when someone says they are selling out or says they have doubts this will happen in our favor......

Realistically it IS a long shot....and the only action the CBI has talked about taking is lopping the zeros....so what do you expect??

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 12

No emergency, just finally decided to get out. Have been thinking about it for awhile.

THIS is as close as we have EVER been and so close we can practically smell it.... 

THIS is as close as we have EVER been and so close we can practically smell it.... 

Oakie!!! Are You smelling what the Rocks been cookin?? :eyebrows:

with $21.86 per dinar coming any minute?  crazy   :eyebrows:

You mean $21.86 per Dong..

I think its funny people get so offended when someone says they are selling out or says they have doubts this will happen in our favor......

Realistically it IS a long shot....and the only action the CBI has talked about taking is lopping the zeros....so what do you expect??

[/q

Ditto that. Enter and Exit at your own risk..................true with almost any investment-peace

It's either the stupidest time to sell or the best. The release from Chapter 7 will make it easier to get a decent price. The rumor I've heard is that it will RV within 72 hours of Chapter 7 release bla blah blah. My Banker that use to work for Bill Gates blah blah says it will RV within 72 hours blah blah blah. This bank will also have the best cash in deal also. Hee he. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I expect your constant negativity and you have never let me down.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4