Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sorry to burst the bubble, opinion

Didn't you send this to CBI then a few weeks later it was put forth by someone in parliament?

no .. no..no..

i sent a email to the cbi  of the world bank article above .. couple pages back on this topic ..  .. hoping someone would see it .. i labled it world bank .. i was hoping someone would translate it and read it .. then a couple months later yota posted this one day .... lol .. who knows if any of them saw it but we were on the same page  anyway . using oil in the ground to finance or back your dinar .. monetize the oil ..

its The wells and surface facilities that enable the monetization of the oil and gas resources

no .. no..no..

i sent a email to the cbi  of the world bank article above .. couple pages back on this topic ..  .. hoping someone would see it .. i labled it world bank .. i was hoping someone would translate it and read it .. then a couple months later yota posted this one day .... lol .. who knows if any of them saw it but we were on the same page  anyway . using oil in the ground to finance or back your dinar .. monetize the oil ..

its The wells and surface facilities that enable the monetization of the oil and gas resources

It was a brilliant move.  Whether they did or did not read what you sent.....they are on the same page or someone was.  It remains to be seen, but I would not be surprised they are on it.  

all iraq needs to do is pay their bills . its all about credit .... the united states $128 trillion dollars stock pile >>

>>

http://business.time...-debt-problems/

The debate over federal government deficits and debt has consumed Washington for some time, but the arguments for the most part have focused on taxes and spending. One aspect, however, of the debate of American creditworthiness that doesn’t get discussed is what assets the federal government owns. After all, a borrower’s assets should be one of the main factors in determining the wisdom of its borrowing, but when talking about the U.S. government’s debt burden, it seems to get left out of the conversation entirely. And a recent report from the Institute for Energy Research (IER) makes some startling claims about how much U.S. taxpayers own in real assets. According to the report, the U.S. government owns:

• More than 900,000 separate real assets covering more than 3 billion sq. ft.
  • Mineral rights, on and offshore, covering 2.515 billion acres of land, more than the total surface land in Canada
  • 45,190 underutilized buildings, the operating costs of which are $1.66 billion annually
  • Oil and gas resources on and offshore worth $128 trillion, roughly eight times the national debt of the country

The IER is a think tank that advocates for deregulation in the energy industry, so we should perhaps take these numbers with a grain of salt. Any estimate of oil and mineral wealth in unexplored areas is going to be highly speculative, but even if the true figure is half what the IER estimates, the fact that the federal government owns property worth well in excess of its total debt is instructive in our current debate over government borrowing.

But the federal government owns much more than just land and the minerals and oil beneath it. The federal government also has a very sizable stash of gold. In fact, at 261,498,926.247 oz., it’s the largest in the world. And, in case you haven’t noticed, gold is quite popular among investors who fear the debasement of government currencies in this era of worldwide, aggressive monetary stimulus. At the going rate of $1,660 per ounce, that stash is worth nearly $442 billion. Ever since Richard Nixon broke the link between the dollar and gold in 1971, there’s has been no official justification for sitting on all this gold. And some of it could easily be used to pay down the debt or put toward neglected projects like infrastructure.

And finally, another big chunk of federal assets come in the form of student loans. According to the Federal Student Aid, the office in the Department of Education that manages the federal student-loan program, the feds own $948 billion in outstanding student loans. This appears to be the face value of these loans — the actual market value is probably lower since a portion of these loans are in default and may not be paid back. But the market value for these loans is most likely in the hundreds of billions of dollars, and the performing loans in the portfolio could be sold off to other financial institutions.

There are obviously other factors besides raising revenue that would go into a decision to sell these assets. The federal government has an interest in protecting and preserving America’s environmental assets, and the Department of Education’s student-loan program is there to help young people access higher education. Selling off those assets would potentially put those policy objectives at risk. But the reason the federal government still holds on to so much gold is a bit more difficult to understand. With gold prices so high, it probably makes sense to unload at least some of it.

More than anything, these assets partially illustrate why the world is still so eager to lend the U.S. money. Despite all the doom and gloom you hear about the decline of America’s creditworthiness, it’s still a very rich country in both productive capacity and industrial and natural resources. And the financial crisis and demographic shifts that have caused our budget problems are either temporary effects or problems that could be solved by a mature discussion about priorities.

see assets matter ,, the us has 17 trillion in debt .. no problem because they are good for it ..

iraq has trillions to .. but maybe only closer to 20 trillion so far maybe 30 ..

i think iraq can finance its future ,, theres many different ways to get what you want financiallly if you have assets

to me its disturbing when people say ....all iraq has is 80 billion in reserves.. al the united states has is 146 bilion in reserves

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151373-the-federal-government’s-128-trillion-stockpile/#ixzz2XBFf9Axy

i hope the doctors come back and read their  replys

as far as im concerned .. after ch 7 is gone .. iraq can do as they please without anyone freezing their assets

Edited by dontlop

On behalf of our entire team we extend warm greetings.

Our team is a group of retired economic professionals. We are seven strong in total with over 200 years of experience in the world economic picture with specific emphasis on currency control as it relates to the global concerns and the very outcome of each country’s internal growth. Having said this, What does all this mean?  Let’s take a look at what we do know.

I dozed off at this point.

• Upvote 2

Interesting... I'd like to visit one day... I heard Panamanians are very devout to an Italian Saint  .. S. Giovanni Bosco.

Interesting... I'd like to visit one day... I heard Panamanians are very devout to an Italian Saint  .. S. Giovanni Bosco.

News to me. Wasn't Bosco Mayor of PC? All I know is that Italians are moving here by the boat load. Whats going on with your Country, your all leaving! It's a good thing. :bravo:

• Upvote 1

News to me. Wasn't Bosco Mayor of PC? All I know is that Italians are moving here by the boat load. Whats going on with your Country, your all leaving! It's a good thing. :bravo:

Well... Martinelli is of italian origin himself, no?

Our Country?  It's been known  for centuries (even before being a Country, actually....) .. It's a total mess....But, just like Parents.. You can't choose them / it.

We're peculiar People, let's say....

Edited by umbertino

Well... Martinelli is of italian origin himself, no?

Our Country?  It's been known  for centuries (even before being a Country, actually....) .. It's a total mess....But, just like Parents.. You can't choose them / it.

We're peculiar People, let's say....

Si, our Presidente is Italian. Looks like yours is off to the klink. Bunga Bunga!

Si, our Presidente is Italian. Looks like yours is off to the klink. Bunga Bunga!

Indeed...... He's not been our Prime Minister for a pretty long time now ( since 2011) and thank God he's never been President of the Republic.

According to the Court ( 3 women judges, ironic.... )   he's been sentenced to 7 years ( never going to serve them for age limits.. he's almost 77) and also to the permanent removal from all public offices.. But  this has been only the first degree of judgment....

His lawyers  will battle on this one obviously.. And he's got the best lawyers money can buy.. Also the Parliament Members of his party  will raise hell.....they already started.

Edited by umbertino

ask yourself this would Citi bank be moving in to open back up? if they didnt believe chapter 7 was done? to me its way too risky for a big bank like Citi to do business with Iraq if they didnt know if chapter 7 was gonna be lifted or NOT.  This is a huge indicator Chapter 7 is a thing of the past and moving into chapter 6.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

i wish i could find that one article from a month or two ago where it said financial expert something .. to use gold and oil for reserves to back the dinar instead of the dollar ..

found it ....lol

Economist calls for the adoption of the oil and gas reserve of the Central Bank economist

news_391933.jpg

May 11, 2013, 1:43 pm

Economic expert called on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the central bank to adopt oil and gas Kkhozan the reserves instead of gold and the dollar, stressing that the value of oil exports during the year twice all the gold reserves in the country.

Said Antoine told him the reporter, "news agency Iraqis," that: "reserves the central bank alone is not enough to maintain the stability of the Iraqi economy, where you must rely on reserve economist is the stock of oil and gas, because the reserves the central bank money and gold is not equal to the export of oil to one year . "

Noting that: "The principal reserve that is possible to protect Iraq's economy is the stock of oil and gas in the ground," and explained that "the statistics of the Ministry of Oil, suggests that the oil reserves reached about 150 billion barrels and 19 billion m3 of gas, up to the month of February of the year Current. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148518-economist-calls-for-the-adoption-of-the-oil-and-gas-reserve-of-the-central-bank-economist/#ixzz2XB4KLTLC

i have no idea why i posted that .. i like it i guess

Wow, I think this is incredible news. To see it written is ssssoooooo nice. Ya, got layed off. What a bunch of sh*&&* after 3 years no notice. Walking out the door and my boss said to the lead tech, this is his last day. Whhhhhhat. This is how I find out. 

Didn't you send this to CBI then a few weeks later it was put forth by someone in parliament?

Thats a good one. hahahaha

On behalf of our entire team we extend warm greetings.

Our team is a group of retired economic professionals. We are seven strong in total with over 200 years of experience in the world economic picture with specific emphasis on currency control as it relates to the global concerns and the very outcome of each country’s internal growth. Having said this, What does all this mean?  Let’s take a look at what we do know.

1} Iraq has enough internal assets to RV or RI. Answer is yes, reason they have what many are saying is the largest oil supply, in the ground. Again in the ground.

2} Iraq has the largest reserve in the ground of natural gas. Again in the ground.

3} repairing relationships with its neighbors, still owe a bundle and they are not trusted. Question is why they have not written the check? Maybe still Trying to do control thing by getting the bigger and better deal, it is their nature, cannot stop that internal machine, it is who they are. Note, is time is  running out. we do not think so.

4} an RV would benefit the United States tax system. We have all heard about the windfall that the US Treasury would have. Our team knows that something is cookin in this area. I and the team have our strong opinions, you would not like what we are thinking but it is not for the people at all. We as a people are losing all rights and of course privacy has now become history. We do not like what we are hearing.

5} China stepped back but kept things at arm’s length while Iraq showed signs of internal development which is still not where the balance of the world wants their new international player to be. They are not there as of today. They {Iraq} are calling meetings, then they call another meeting, then after that, they call another meeting. This all means they are still not ready. Frankly they are stuck in the power mode of saying to the world we have the oil and other assets, we have the oil therefore you deal with us on our terms. These things are behaviors that give indication of the true sincerity of the Iraqi government. We believe the WH is really in control.

6} June 27th well you all know what is supposed to happen. Sorry to burst the bubble, we believe it will be delayed. Just because papers are filed does not mean anything to the Iraqi government.  

7} been rumors of small organizations in the giving arena will cash out this week, maybe even tomorrow, will not happen.

8} Take of look at this. If this is going to be so good for the people of the United States and the so called global reset then why is it not happening?

9} We have stated all along look to the WH. We have not seen any of the players in DC. Now if this is such a momentous event then why are the very players not here? Why are agreements not being formulated? We now believe that all will go directly back to original doc’s that have another administration’s signatures on them. I do not think that they can be superseded at all. The current WH must honor them today.

10} our team is still monitoring from here with two exceptions, we are on the ground in Panama City and in Hong Kong. As of today there is no abnormal activity in either of those cities which are major financial centers.

We as a team have a very uneasy feeling today. In the dynamics of the situation, we believe with all the evidence we have, there will be no RV/RI this week and chapter 7 will be delayed. Some smooth talking will come out of Iraq and the blame will go to the unrest in the political arena. With so many countries of the world having so many financial problems, why would there be delay. It is simple, but your conclusion will not be ours. If indeed Iraq wants to be a world financial power, then a RV/RI will happen but only with the WH. We are in belief that the WH does not want any power to go to Iraq, herein lies the one and only button. The United States cannot have 5 million plus millionaires on the street. A plan is being developed at this moment and our very freedoms, that our forefathers declared to us is now in severe jeopardy. The Federal Reserve will not allow this to happen the way so many feel it should. The windfall simply will not be there.

One last thought, think for example all the cases the SEC closed down due to what is called extreme or prime banking fraud. Meaning some organizations offered in their portfolios speculative very high returns. If this RV/RI goes off at anything above a certain percentage limit of, say 100% return on the dollar, then you will see our courts filled with lawsuits against the SEC and frankly, we believe many of the companies or individuals involved will have their life returned to them. Why, most of these complaints filed by the SEC clearly state fraud and deception. So when an RV hits, where is the deception or fraud stated in high returns. Wow this big. Yes clearly some were fraud but most were not.

You see there is a bigger picture here and we as a team feel all of these type of situations are being carefully considered by the WH. The button is at the WH and it is not pushed this week. This is again an opinion but based on practical working knowledge of over 200 years of experience.

What the future holds for this is a guessing game, but knowing how the WH thinks based on its actions from the past, it may very well be some time before anything real is accomplished. Remember that Iraq is operating everyday thanks to the good old greenback.

In closing, for the good of our country and others, we pray that this event will become reality.

May God grant all those in certain positions the discernment and personal strength to do the right thing.

I analyzed this based on years of schooling on the writing/thinking/rhetorical process - there are many inconsistencies and ambiguities in this opinion piece - it's ALL with the White House (Obama hater) then in the same paragraph it says "former administration papers...won't be superceded by this WH"  - this makes no sense - each statement says the opposite. If this WH cannot change the original docs, then it will happen...

Bringing God into this financial transaction doesn't help (smells guru)

Then the libertarian/conservative thing about our privacy comes in, and hatred of elite (only the big guys will benefit...) Hell, this is a CURRENCY - either it goes up or it doesn't. Either you possess it or you don't. And what does the NSA spying have to do with our exchanging a currency? It is an important issue - but not to the dinar.

I call this BS

• Upvote 4

ask yourself this would Citi bank be moving in to open back up? if they didnt believe chapter 7 was done? to me its way too risky for a big bank like Citi to do business with Iraq if they didnt know if chapter 7 was gonna be lifted or NOT.  This is a huge indicator Chapter 7 is a thing of the past and moving into chapter 6.

Easy, this is what I thought also. Why would Citi even entertain this without knowing it would be profitable for them? A good sign indeed!

Well I hate to say this, but I think you may have a point...Shabibi said three things must occur before we see a RV..1. GOI must be completely formed, has that happen//HCL must be complete, has that happen///And of course the almighty chapter 7 has to be completely done, and supposedly thats in the works.. So a whole lot more needs to be accomplished before we see a RV.. JMHO WHO REALLY KNOWS>>>>[/quote

I don't think Shabibi has any thing to do with it any more. For some reason Iraq has done more in the past month than the last 9 yrs. I say we will see something soon. Good or bad I'm in it for the long haul.

• Upvote 1

This is going to be interesting in that we have two groups of guru's, those who will tell you anything to buy and those who will tell you anything to get you to sell.  I was aware of the first group, but really did not have proof of the other.  We will see how things turn out tomorrow, but if they go where I think they will go and chapter 7 is over it is proof they do indeed exist.  

• Upvote 1

As I understand it, there were no rumors of dinar being a scam until 2009.  The why of it I do not know I can only speculate.  Too many buyers of dinar might be a motivation.  In my opinion I think the whole dinar gig was part of a plan, and it was a success.  Who would be behind it is hard to say, however I have become suspicious of the CBI being the biggest guru of them all, without saying a word.  Yes many sold their dinar to someone, many sold back to the bank, the numbers is hard to say.  But with the fear of being a scam, many stayed out that would have ordinarily played.  Then you add in the fear of an RD, it shook some more trees.  

1} Iraq has enough internal assets to RV or RI. Answer is yes, reason they have what many are saying is the largest oil supply, in the ground. Again in the ground.

Iraq is borrowing 100 million dollars a year just to provide basic services. No country borrowing this amount of money isgoing to have an RV. Also, if Iraq has so much oil why did they invade Kuwait for their oil years ago?

2} Iraq has the largest reserve in the ground of natural gas. Again in the ground.

Again, why did Iraq invade Kuwait for their oil years back if Iraq has so much?

3} repairing relationships with its neighbors, still owe a bundle and they are not trusted. Question is why they have not written the check? Maybe still Trying to do control thing by getting the bigger and better deal, it is their nature, cannot stop that internal machine, it is who they are. Note, is time is  running out. we do not think so.

Because they dont have the money. They continue to borrow over 100 million dollars a year to provide basic services to it's citizens.

4} an RV would benefit the United States tax system. We have all heard about the windfall that the US Treasury would have. Our team knows that something is cookin in this area. I and the team have our strong opinions, you would not like what we are thinking but it is not for the people at all. We as a people are losing all rights and of course privacy has now become history. We do not like what we are hearing.

The US may be able to print money out of thin air with our own financial system but cannot just decide that Iraq's money should be worth 100,000% what it's currently worth and create money out of thin air. 

5} China stepped back but kept things at arm’s length while Iraq showed signs of internal development which is still not where the balance of the world wants their new international player to be. They are not there as of today. They {Iraq} are calling meetings, then they call another meeting, then after that, they call another meeting. This all means they are still not ready. Frankly they are stuck in the power mode of saying to the world we have the oil and other assets, we have the oil therefore you deal with us on our terms. These things are behaviors that give indication of the true sincerity of the Iraqi government. We believe the WH is really in control.

China is the ones getting rich off Iraq and their oil NOT the US. Recently read a recent article about how we spent all this money and lost all these lives and Iraq NOT the large us oil companies are the ones getting all the contracts and getting rich.

6} June 27th well you all know what is supposed to happen. Sorry to burst the bubble, we believe it will be delayed. Just because papers are filed does not mean anything to the Iraqi government.  

There is nothing factual to support this date. Who even came up with this theory? I heard it was Dinar Recaps and also heard it was that Puerto Rican Dinar company. Havn't seen anything to back this up. people say law will be you cannot sell DInar after this date yet nobody refers to what law this is or even what country would pass this law? Who's passing this supposed stop selling Dinar law is it the USA or Iraq? Have any credible sources to back this up? I'll answer it for you....NOO

7} been rumors of small organizations in the giving arena will cash out this week, maybe even tomorrow, will not happen.

Your not saying anything with this point. there's been rumors for the past 8 or 9 years. How have those rumors panned out for you?

8} Take of look at this. If this is going to be so good for the people of the United States and the so called global reset then why is it not happening?

Again you didn't really make a point or an argument here.

9} We have stated all along look to the WH. We have not seen any of the players in DC. Now if this is such a momentous event then why are the very players not here? Why are agreements not being formulated? We now believe that all will go directly back to original doc’s that have another administration’s signatures on them. I do not think that they can be superseded at all. The current WH must honor them today.

What ever happenned with all those high up Iraqi Officals meeting in DC and with big banks on the west coast a few weeks ago?

10} our team is still monitoring from here with two exceptions, we are on the ground in Panama City and in Hong Kong. As of today there is no abnormal activity in either of those cities which are major financial centers.

We as a team have a very uneasy feeling today. In the dynamics of the situation, we believe with all the evidence we have, there will be no RV/RI this week and chapter 7 will be delayed. Some smooth talking will come out of Iraq and the blame will go to the unrest in the political arena. With so many countries of the world having so many financial problems, why would there be delay. It is simple, but your conclusion will not be ours. If indeed Iraq wants to be a world financial power, then a RV/RI will happen but only with the WH. We are in belief that the WH does not want any power to go to Iraq, herein lies the one and only button. The United States cannot have 5 million plus millionaires on the street. A plan is being developed at this moment and our very freedoms, that our forefathers declared to us is now in severe jeopardy. The Federal Reserve will not allow this to happen the way so many feel it should. The windfall simply will not be there.

If countries could just flip a switchand make thier currency worth 100,000 times more than it is today and be financial powers wouldn't every country be doing it?

• Upvote 1

Where is the Doctor and his 200 years experience that said they wouldn't be released from chapter7?

Sssssilence.....

Just like we here on DV knew;)

Just one of a few cage rattlers around here is all.

Each successive dissertation from this character had too many inconsistencies