Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary economy: OUT of CHAPTER VII ( 27 JUNE ) will ENABLE Iraq to RECOVER its FUNDS FROZEN (June 23, 2013)

ALBUNDY

Parliamentary economy: out of Chapter VII will enable Iraq to recover its funds frozen

June 23, 2013

The Commission on the economy and investment representative, on Sunday, the end of the provisions of Chapter VII, will enable Iraq to recover its funds frozen, and end the tax paid by the people, by the practices of the former dictatorial regime.

A member of parliament from the Kurdistan Alliance, Mahma Khalil's (IMN), "The exit of Iraq from Chapter VII will raise the freezing of Iraqi funds frozen, and end the tax paid by the people, by the practices of the previous dictatorial regime."

Khalil stressed, that "Iraq has met all its obligations towards Kuwait, which makes it imperative for the international community to fulfill its obligations towards Iraq and the lifting of prosecutions on frozen Iraqi funds abroad."

He said, "The people and the Iraqi government have tolerated a lot in order to remove Iraq from Chapter VII and the time now, conveniently out of this constraint, which greatly hurt the citizens."

It is expected that the UN Security Council vote, to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of money on 27 June, after the recommendation of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon said in a report submitted to the Security Council, in which he said that Iraq has fulfilled all its international obligations.

THE LINK : http://www.iraqdirectory.com/ar/2013/06/23/24264/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AC-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%83%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A9-.aspx

• Upvote 3

For starters, the DFI fund. But I'll bet there are others. 

It should be noted that the DFI fund is over 100 billion dollars. 

are you saying this and the 80 Billion they already have plus gold, could be over 200 BILLION ? I think they could RV at over $2.00 easy.

• Upvote 1

are you saying this and the 80 Billion they already have plus gold, could be over 200 BILLION ? I think they could RV at over $2.00 easy.

Yes that's what I'm saying. It's part of the reason that I believe in my gut 

there coming out high. 

I think someone once said the DFI fund belongs to the Iraqi government and not the CBI. Interesting times.

Got me on that one Elixir, I know they get it back, but I always assumed that 

it was the CBI who would get it. Does make more sense to give it to the gov.

then to the people via smart cards. 

Yes that's what I'm saying. It's part of the reason that I believe in my gut 

there coming out high. 

Got me on that one Elixir, I know they get it back, but I always assumed that 

it was the CBI who would get it. Does make more sense to give it to the gov.

then to the people via smart cards. 

I like the way your gut thinks, LGD!   :bravo:

Sorry, I don't know how to post articles from other sites yet, but, If you go to the IMF official website and click on Iraq as the country you want to read about, you can go to the article written in the end of May  "IMF Executive Board Concludes 2013 Article IV Consultations with Iraq".  This article states that the DFI has about $18 Billion US Dollars in it. 

Sorry, I don't know how to post articles from other sites yet, but, If you go to the IMF official website and click on Iraq as the country you want to read about, you can go to the article written in the end of May  "IMF Executive Board Concludes 2013 Article IV Consultations with Iraq".  This article states that the DFI has about $18 Billion US Dollars in it.

Sorry, my bad. Just noticed that I said 100 billion.last time I read about it, it was

Around 10 billion. Guess I got a little excited and added an extra zero.

It has been proven many many times that Iraq could sustain a much higher rate than the previous rate of 3+!! That's exactly why I don't see them coming out at .10-1.00....They want..and can afford more!! God Bless!!

• Upvote 3

Not just cash, remember all the gold Saddam had in his many palaces we took and put in Fort Knox, It will be freed supposedly at this point.

LOL we should keep some to offset the cost of the war. Hmmm that probably has been thought of already. :eyebrows: