Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many of you think

ezrapound

I will forgo for now my personal feeling on this question and just go ahead and throw it out there. It really does appear that things are actually happening in our favor here and that the ride is about over. Much seems to be riding on the 27th, which will be this coming Thursday. How many of you think then that this will be our last weekend as "poor paupers". I have donned my flak jacket and sought shelter, so let it begin...

• Upvote 1

I think we are closer than ever the last few months, adding the bank stories from real people.. it's about to  bust but when and how much are still the question. We have to remember, we are dealing with Iraq and they can be like a donkey :)

***///

When one considers the protagonists in this drama, it is difficult to imagine this will ever end.

IMF, World Bank, United Nations, TPTB, Central Banks, and the ever colourful cult of personalities.

The chances of all these variables coming into perfect alignment are slim to none....

BUT, HEY....... WE LIVE IN HOPE, LEST WE DIE IN DESPAIR.  :confused2:

:soon:

• Upvote 1

its been a long time coming ,,,years .. and anytime something happens someone tries to tag a rv to it .... id say its  possible .. but theres no precedent to justify it.. except kuwait reinstated their currency value after the iraq invasion .

• Upvote 1

I have always believed that when it does rv it gonna catch us all off guard.

We are all looking and waiting on certain dates and I think we are all going to be surprised.

I have stopped obsessing over this cause it can wear you down.

I just know in my heart that..........its a comin         :soon:

• Upvote 3

I will forgo for now my personal feeling on this question and just go ahead and throw it out there. It really does appear that things are actually happening in our favor here and that the ride is about over. Much seems to be riding on the 27th, which will be this coming Thursday. How many of you think then that this will be our last weekend as "poor paupers". I have donned my flak jacket and sought shelter, so let it begin...

I don't think so unfortunately... Most likely it's the zillionth BS being fed us by the usual suspects. Has been going on for many years.. Those of us who have stuck around the longest are aware of this ( slick ones feeding us BS on a  regular basis with various motives)....

Hopefully one day there will be a Dinar RV........

• Upvote 1

I've only been in this a few years and already i've seen more ups and down than John Holmes. :P

Like many here, I believe we will be surprised one day we least expect it. No precedent, no rules, no guidelines, no rationale, no cooperation, no......

Who knows what to expect. Tired of hearing the party wagon coming only to see another IED blow up the parade. Just sit back, read and smile when you see the exchange rate changed for your self. Good luck to all of us.

• Upvote 2

We've waited alllll this time.... I assume a little longer wont be so bad. At least chapter 7 is pretty much done and HCL is closer than ever, so we see that light at the end of the tunnel... question is how long till we get that light in our eyes and catch a tan..... 

personally I would rather now than later...but all we can do is wait....  :twocents:

• Upvote 1

We've waited alllll this time.... I assume a little longer wont be so bad. At least chapter 7 is pretty much done and HCL is closer than ever, so we see that light at the end of the tunnel... question is how long till we get that light in our eyes and catch a tan..... 

personally I would rather now than later...but all we can do is wait....  :twocents:

I just hope that light in the tunnel isn't the flash from an IED blowing everything we have to pieces.

• Upvote 1

I just hope that light in the tunnel isn't the flash from an IED blowing everything we have to pieces.

Ha, yea well the money I invested into this "investment" has LONG since been written off and counted as a loss..(I havent put that much in like some ppl) so if the IED goes off i will be a bit heartbroken and feel this slip thru my fingers like Iraqi sand but life will HAVE to go on... 

I surely hear what you are saying though 

• Upvote 1

I think will see a change before ramadon at the latest. The HCL as agreed on and will hopefully be signed off on shortly after barzani visit bagdad this week and If Chapt 7 is released on the 27th as planned.What else there stopping this from happening.As for the rate Im going what was said on the ministery of planning website of 1.13$ as the contract rate.They also mention 3.22$ as the official exchange rate so who knows? it could be that too.That would be sweet indeed! 1.13 makes more sense to me though.All in al things are looking very positive for this week to early next IMO.

This information is available in the archives of Going Global East Meets West if anybody want to look it up themselves.It may on this site somewhere too

Peace

• Upvote 1