Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This just past to me by a good friend,

23-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf As I have informed all, all dinars dealers by Law have to stop selling the Dinars and dongs when it RV. Well Porto Rico second most important dinar dealer just stated in his Sat. radio program that his broker has informed him that they will be closing up shop before the 27th of June. 

Question is, Is there any body on this board from that part of the globe.? If so could you confirm this post. Please post on back to this post.

If I could get this confirmed, I could get "REAL" exited. :backflip:

uhhhhhhh  wonder if that is me ???  :lol:     but if the dinar dudes are closing shop,  then the rates will be at a value that these dinar sellers, could not even begin to buy those notes they sold , back from those who bought , so pretty much they sold the dinar made a profit , and took the  money and ran!  we will find out a whole lot more of this story in the next week or so ... until then my friends stay tuned !    as the dinar turns

Edited by jeepguy

I can confirm bluwolf is full of crap lol.....

They are not gonna stop selling dinar period.....up until the hour it revalues or redenominates......

Well that is no encouraging, but you might be right. I have had these days before. I hope you are wrong. No disrespect intended.

Jeepguy the dinar dealers wont be shelling out there own money to buy back the dinar. they will be making money on the spread though. I still say its possible just possible that there could be a temporary stop on the sale of dinar before a RV.to prevent more iqd in the streets. That's just common sense. If u knew a RV was tomorrow u would by more. And they know that.yes its a rumor but a plausible one

. . . . " selling the Dinars and dongs " . . . ." If I could get this confirmed, I could get "REAL exited".

Hmmmm, really . . . . :) Couldn't resist the edit . . . .taking things out of context . . . ;)

I'd still sell my dong. The price is negotiable depending on the buyer. Unfortunately I may get more excited about those I'd sell it cheaper too and those that have to pay a whole lot may find me depressed. :/

• Upvote 1

. . . . " selling the Dinars and dongs "  . . . ." If I could get this confirmed, I could get "REAL exited".

Hmmmm, really . . . . :) Couldn't resist the edit . . . .taking things out of context . . . ;)

:moon-from-car:

Anyone forwarding a post from little boy blewwolf is not a good friend......

:moon-from-car:

Keep in mind that dealers dont only sell dinars they sell a bunch of other currencies as well so shutting down cause the dinar RV's is'nt  good for their business. They would have to stop selling all the others that still have'nt RV. I doubt this will happen. Not smart business. Unless they are con artist's.   :twocents:

Ok, time for a little common sense to be tossed out here.

Broker/Dealer sells IQD for 1160 per $1.00

Grocery store sells a frozen pizza for $3.95

Value of IQD is increased.

Cost of frozen pizza goes up.

Broker/Dealer increases sale price of IQD.

Grocery store sells frozen pizza for increased price.

The ONLY reason either one of them would stop

selling their product would be to run a price update

on their database overnight so that the new price is

in the system when they open for business the next day.

I'm now going to go back and finish eating my pizza...

• Upvote 1

This just past to me by a good friend,

23-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf As I have informed all, all dinars dealers by Law have to stop selling the Dinars and dongs when it RV. Well Porto Rico second most important dinar dealer just stated in his Sat. radio program that his broker has informed him that they will be closing up shop before the 27th of June. 

Question is, Is there any body on this board from that part of the globe.? If so could you confirm this post. Please post on back to this post.

If I could get this confirmed, I could get "REAL" exited. :backflip:

Bluwolf is known for lies and bull sh$t.

• Upvote 2

Look at it this way . If you were selling $860 thing-a-ma-bobs for $1100 that your customers expected to resell for $1000000. And your vendor raised the price to $100000 how long would you stay in business???. NaDa! If vendor raised to only $1000 same! You pack up or find another vendor.