Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor? Dinar dealers must cease IQD VND sales by 27th.

Luigi1

fact ?

Bluewolf Calls RV @ "$5.25"!!! This Day In RV History – July 05, 2011

should i say anymore .. just google whats in bold above .. ya its a fact

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

Who said they were closing up shop?  :shrug:

Folks that deal as currency Traders / speculators wouldn't close down because of an Iraqi RV.....

It's their business and their job..... sounds wonky....

anybody....? :confused2:

LUIGI... we love you.... don't drink guru Kool-Aid!... :wub:

• Upvote 3

Rubbish.

It intrigues me how everyday you bring the tidiest bits of trash--that which would/could see plausible-- here for discussion.

But being from DRecaps-- everything is utter nonsense.

Nonetheless, good for a guffaw on the weekend.

Thanks

This is the rumor section. Treat everything as a rumor till varified.

• Upvote 2

[bluwolf] Watch out for banks they have been inform to say that do to the fact that the gov.does not have sufficient monies for this exchange,that they will cash you in at a rate of 2.39 now how lame is this
[bluwolf] A7 if a bank agent was to offer me this rate knowing for a fact that the official rates are 5.25 bank and around 8+ CBI I would spit in his face

[suebuilder] Anyone hearing any different as far as cashing out this week….what is with the $ 2.39 RV rate..where did that rumor start?

[bluwolf] Sue bluwolf does not work with rumors period just with confirm facts

thats a fact jack

he only works with confirmed facts  ask him

• Upvote 3

[bluwolf] Watch out for banks they have been inform to say that do to the fact that the gov.does not have sufficient monies for this exchange,that they will cash you in at a rate of 2.39 now how lame is this

[bluwolf] A7 if a bank agent was to offer me this rate knowing for a fact that the official rates are 5.25 bank and around 8+ CBI I would spit in his face

[suebuilder] Anyone hearing any different as far as cashing out this week….what is with the $ 2.39 RV rate..where did that rumor start?

[bluwolf] Sue bluwolf does not work with rumors period just with confirm facts

thats a fact jack

he only works with confirmed facts  ask him

:rolleyes:  :D  :lol:

Anything on D inar R ecaps = False information posted to generate site views and click ad revenue.

So, you can put this info in the trash.

:twocents:

I always cross check any info by looking to see if it appears on R ecaps and if it is posted there I disregard the information and know it is BS. 

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

A currency dealer is always a currency dealer...They will just change the price of the currency once the currency changes. No need to close shop..

Your right. The dealers will always be around if there is a spread for them to make no matter the rate.

Money changers have been around since the Roman days.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

from another source...

06-23-2013-Intel Guru Bluewolf-All IQD dealers must by law stop selling IQD and VND when it RV. Many will be closing shop by the 27th. Remember the 25th.

More Guru smoke, rumors or fact! What are your thoughts?

You ask for it and I'm telling you... BS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I'm not mistaken don't traders get there currency from the cbi.if they do then it could be true that they were told they can't get any more dinar to sell until after the Rv.that's the way you stop a run on buyiny Before a impending RV.doesn't. That make sense. Jmo .

If I'm not mistaken don't traders get there currency from the cbi.if they do then it could be true that they were told they can't get any more dinar to sell until after the Rv.that's the way you stop a run on buyiny Before a impending RV.doesn't. That make sense. Jmo .

I dont believe the CBI really knows or dont care how much IQD is out there.

• Upvote 1

Then they would have to shut down every bank in Iraq so that no one gets anymore dinar from the banks.......

And just cause they are voting on CH7 doesnt mean they will be freed from it right away. You know how slow Iraqa moves....its going in the right direction, but CH7 does not restrict the value of the currency anyway...

I dont believe the CBI really knows or dont care how much IQD is out there.

They do know and they should care because they are liable for every dinar they print into circulation. They have to back it ya know being a pegged currency....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Then they would have to shut down every bank in Iraq so that no one gets anymore dinar from the banks.......And just cause they are voting on CH7 doesnt mean they will be freed from it right away. You know how slow Iraqa moves....its going in the right direction, but CH7 does not restrict the value of the currency anyway...

They do know and they should care because they are liable for every dinar they print into circulation. They have to back it ya know being a pegged currency....

Agree. C7 does not mean RV.

When Iraq is ready for WTO membership status, it may have to do something about the rate.

• Upvote 1

I think they care and have a good idea what's out there. If there selling to dealers they obvious know that part.if u knew u were going to RV in lets say three days y would u keep selling at todays rate up to the RV them let everybody exchange at a higher rate the next morning not good business. We should watch the next action might be something there to this.I also heard that if u were to buy a single 25k note last week it was running about 22 dollars today its 45 dollars.i Haven't verified yet but will tomorrow

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1