Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV June 30th

Boozer

I like a merlot cab blend myself.....umbertino....i woulkd love to come to Italy sometime and drink up some wine there.

I love most reds...whites are not for me

I do not drink wines ( or any alcoholic beverage for that matter)... but my father was rather expert when it came to wines and had a little cellar..

My region Trentino-Alto Adige is famous for its high quality wines.

In the city of Verona ( just 60 miles away from me) there's the biggest wine show in Italy called VINITALY (  with "V".... you can google it) with producers and buyers from all over the World ( many from the US).

We're still N.1 in wine production in the world ( yes, more than the French)  and the quality is still very high generally...But the Chinese started to copy  us ( brands and all....)....

Edited by umbertino

LET IT BE

COME TOGETHER.

Probably the biggest June 30th prediction was that of George Robinson if you recall. This and other sites were in total chaos awaiting the rv announcement...........then there was the Delta “Shabs said on TV value will rise within 14 days“ June 20th prediction.........what a doozie that turned out to be.........ah yes the good ole days of past Junes.....

The Prophets topic is a very touchy one.. I recall the verbal fights going on here in the past........

I do not drink wines ( or any alcoholic beverage for that matter)... but my father was rather expert when it came to wines and had a little cellar..

My region Trentino-Alto Adige is famous for its high quality wines.

In the city of Verona ( just 60 miles away from me) there's the biggest wine show in Italy called VINITALY (  with "V".... you can google it) with producers and buyers from all over the World ( many from the US).

We're still N.1 in wine production in the world ( yes, more than the French)  and the quality is still very high generally...But the Chinese started to copy  us ( brands and all....)....

Darn :) those Chinese :) but I still love Italiano or should I say, wine ;)

Argh..... I looked at that doc real close and do see where the project is supposed to reform their banks, but nowhere do I

see anything about a reformation or restoration of the currency value..

Maybe it's because of the June 30th date that I'm a little skeptical because if it doesn't pan out, this will be 4 in a row of

these June 30th drop-dead dates I've gotton my hopes up on and I don't feel like being suckered in on this one (again).

Hopefully we can get something real out of this IMF Project, like a rate and/or date for RV before Ramidan, but I'm not putting the champagne in the fridge just yet.

I didn't see anything that refers to a revaluation of currency either - just the bank reform stuff.

Hope Boozer's right and I'm wrong!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thousands of journalists are preparing to CELEBRATE the EXIT of IRAQ from CHAPTER VII

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Preparing the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate to celebrate the imminent withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII of the Iraqis, who is seen from the door complete national sovereignty and Iraq's possession of wealth, and the foundations of its economy.

The union was prepared after a series of meetings held during the past few days, led by pro-Lami Journalists Syndicate to set basic guidelines for the celebration of this day is a day of liberation from the constraints imposed on Iraq by the UN Security Council trusteeship on Troath a busy schedule for the occasion.

Include the ceremonial part by thousands of journalists in Baghdad and the provinces as well as citizens from different segments of society distribution Prize Baghdad major annual press contribution from the union to contribute to improve and provide the printed press and broadcast in Iraq after years of proliferation of newspapers, publications and radio and television stations in the Iraq and to promote the march of the Iraqi press and encourage journalists to submit all have creations contribute to the development of journalism in Iraq. "

It also comes the launch of the award after having made Iraqi journalists Constellation great martyrs who sacrificed their blood to get information from the site of the event, and the delivery of free call and live image to the world Alojma where allocated cash prizes huge increase of / 200 / million dinars distributed to journalists, the winners of the competition according to the conditions set for it. ".

The prize is awarded and the 24 for best investigative survey and the best program television journalist and best software radio journalist and best television reporter and best interview and best columnist and best photo journalist and best cartoon and best young journalist and best material releases political, economic and cultural addition to sports journalism and specialized and be within the category of participation and only one of the award categories. "

Include ceremonial paragraphs art and songs for a number of singers Iraqis and poems as well as an exhibition of Carictar about placed seventh item and restrictions imposed on Iraq and shackled economy and wealth and the suffering of Iraqis as a result of these restrictions and the efforts and sacrifices made to break these restrictions even won free will patiently Iraqis and their sacrifices.

THE LINK : http://www.kitabat.com/ar/page/23/06/2013/13555/الاف-الصحفيين-يعدون-للاحتفال-بخروج-العراق-من-السابع.html

Edited by ALBUNDY

Im going to put my :twocents: in here.. sorry its small but just right click the thumb nail, and look at the date 06/30/13 World Banks say it has to be done. The IMF did not renew any loans, so why do I think the 30th, World Banks gives the close date of june 30th,, IMF no new Loans, Chapter 7 gone on the 27th EST which means the CBI will have closed for the Day. CBI closed 28th and 29th, Open 30th with new IQD rate, what is the rate, I say, $ 1.13 ..

If Okie and terryK can predict so can I.. :bravo: attachicon.gifimg019.jpg        Its the close Date mid way down the page..

Im going to put my :twocents: in here.. sorry its small but just right click the thumb nail, and look at the date 06/30/13 World Banks say it has to be done. The IMF did not renew any loans, so why do I think the 30th, World Banks gives the close date of june 30th,, IMF no new Loans, Chapter 7 gone on the 27th EST which means the CBI will have closed for the Day. CBI closed 28th and 29th, Open 30th with new IQD rate, what is the rate, I say, $ 1.13 ..

If Okie and terryK can predict so can I.. :bravo: attachicon.gifimg019.jpg        Its the close Date mid way down the page..

Would like to think you are on the right track. If it does come about, I do not think it will be on the 30th but effective midnight on the 30th. There has to be an effective point in time and the start of a new accounting period would be most appropriate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you people are so easily fooled. Yes chap 7 will happen. rv will not.....i said before and ill say it again....we are 3 years away from any rv.

Oh thank goodness, that gives me more time to test drive yachts.....Ive been swamped lately with searching for employment

• Upvote 4

you people are so easily fooled. Yes chap 7 will happen. rv will not.....i said before and ill say it again....we are 3 years away from any rv.

Unless Ur Sleeping With Maliki - U Couldn't Possibly Have Such Definitive Contacts As Poppy ! :o

6-23-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 the rv will happen in the next 8 days period unless something really unexpected takes place.

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Unless Ur Sleeping With Maliki - U Couldn't Possibly Have Such Definitive Contacts As Poppy ! :o

6-23-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 the rv will happen in the next 8 days period unless something really unexpected takes place.

:D:D:D

Like, reality

• Upvote 1