Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV June 30th

Boozer

june 30th is sunday .... july 1st is a monday morning .. okie should go ahead and call it  just to be safe ..

then he can say ...see ..i told ya .. :tiphat:

Well I'm not Okie, but here goes

. . . [ clears throat ] Hello all you knuckleheads and nit wits, family [ most of you the illegitimate sprogges of my overactive loins ] saps at sea and any other fool out there that wouldn't draw his or her next breath without hearing from my magnanamous personage. [ . . . bunch o' dolts, I say a bunch o' dolts ].

I'm calling, Callin', that's right Callin' the 1st of Jooooly, 2013 the day of the long awaited, much anticipated RV !!!!!!!! We shall all be bedeviled . . . I mean delivered form the bonds and the chains the Unholy Global Cabal has clasped so heavily upon our persons ! [ here it comes, wait for it ].

The Intel I have in my possession is so secret I dare not divulge any of it. If I did my deeply imbedded mole [ deeper than a hemoroid ] would suffer arrest, imprisionment, almost certainly torture and possibly even death; YES, dear friends, DEATH.

So y'all understand my deep convictions when it comes to retaining the [bullshot], secrecy of the identity of my sister who is also my cousin, retired seaman and clog dancing instructor at the Maliki Dance Studio & Storm Door Company, living quietly in a suburb of Bagdad at 69 King Darius Lane, Hamarabi District, b34 w 57 -65. So you see the Identity of my mole is to, well, remain secret . . .nuff said !

All I can truly say is that we SHALL BE BLESSED AND DELIVERED TO THE PROMISED LAND DEAR BELIEVERS I SAY UNTO YOU.

God Bless, bye Okie  :D

• Upvote 6

. . . [ clears throat ] Hello all you knuckleheads and nit wits, family [ most of you the illegitimate sprogges of my overactive loins ] saps at sea and any other fool out there that wouldn't draw his or her next breath without hearing from my magnanamous personage. [ . . . bunch o' dolts, I say a bunch o' dolts ].

I'm calling, Callin', that's right Callin' the 1st of Jooooly, 2013 the day of the long awaited, much anticipated RV !!!!!!!! We shall all be bedeviled . . . I mean delivered form the bonds and the chains the Unholy Global Cabal has clasped so heavily upon our persons ! [ here it comes, wait for it ].

The Intel I have in my possession is so secret I dare not divulge any of it. If I did my deeply imbedded mole [ deeper than a hemoroid ] would suffer arrest, imprisionment, almost certainly torture and possibly even death; YES, dear friends, DEATH.

So y'all understand my deep convictions when it comes to retaining the [bullshot], secrecy of the identity of my sister who is also my cousin, retired seaman and clog dancing instructor at the Maliki Dance Studio & Storm Door Company, living quietly in a suburb of Bagdad at 69 King Darius Lane, Hamarabi District, b34 w 57 -65. So you see the Identity of my mole is to, well, remain secret . . .nuff said !

All I can truly say is that we SHALL BE BLESSED AND DELIVERED TO THE PROMISED LAND DEAR BELIEVERS I SAY UNTO YOU.

Great... Sounds to me like a mixture of Okie and Possum actually.........Good job,10 YEARS LATER.....Smile.

• Upvote 1

I can't wait to see all the rich contractors from Iraq and Afghanistan at the Dubai International Airport with their 1st Class ticket home. I will be the one with the smile from ear to ear. Just got back from R&R but I will make that long trip home this time gladly as I will NOT be coming back. Please RV, SOOOOOOOOON! 

• Upvote 1

Better watch it, they will start calling you an Okie impersonator and telling everyone that your impersonation is the reason it didn't RV when they said it would. By the way I loved it!

r2

• Upvote 2

10 Years . . .

Ha Ha Ha!

He been playing with that Wacky Iraqi Tobacky!! Taking a toke of smoke from the bloke of a Joke in Oke.

(Will believing this hokes will leave me broke?)