Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Carney Has Dodged 9,486 Questions

Yahoo News: Carney Has Dodged 9,486 Questions

jay_carney_620.jpg

Yahoo News has not only counted the number of times the White House press secretary has dodged reporters’ questions since he held his first press briefing on Feb. 16, 2011; it has put them into categories.

The latest tally stands at 9,486 evaded questions. Of course,that was as of this morning, who knows how many he’s up to by this afternoon?

Yahoo News analysis of the 444 briefings that Carney has held since becoming White House press secretary has identified 13 distinct strains in the way he dodges a reporter’s question. For example, he’s used some variation of “I don’t have the answer” more than 1,900 times. In 1,383 cases he referred a question to someone else. But will he at least speculate on hypotheticals? No. In fact, he has refused to do so 525 times.

The breakdown, according to Yahoo!, includes:

I don’t have the answer (1905 times)
I would refer you to someone else (1383 times)
You already know the answer (1125 times)
I’m not going to tell you (939 times)
Not that I know of (927 times)
I don’t want to (588 times)
I’m not sure (549 times)
I won’t speculate (525 times)
No comment (429 times)
I’ll get back to you (387 times)
It’s a good question (381 times)
See yesterday’s non-response (231 times)
The president won’t tell me (117 times)

I’d love to give Carney credit for the creativity, but with a mentor like Barack Obama, how can he possibly miss? The “most transparent administration in history” has raised – or would that be, “lowered”? – the bar for blowing off the media.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

***///

The deceit and deception cast upon the American People by this administration is criminal.

Every single person who voted in this cult of destruction is personally responsible and

should be ashamed. 

You should own it, check yourselves and do the right thing from this day forward:

Get them out or get out. Maybe cuba, russia or china is a better place for you.

• Upvote 2

We all know the media ask's real professional questions too.

Why you could have lost a loved one and their first question would be

(How do you feel)?

(Does it hurt to lose a loved one)?

(Are you attending the funeral)?

Yeah real professional questions.

Most of those flunkies that ask questions for their networks only make minimum wage

and have zero manners they dont care what they ask!

Its the media that is scum!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Farwould - "Most of those flunkies that ask questions for their networks only make minimum wage"

All of the press is chosen to be there. We all know that NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX and others all are in on it. Protecting their guy - O.

I don't think it is because they are flunkies only making minimum wedge - there is an agenda and if you are not in synchronicity with the O agenda you are labeled as a racist and or a yelling match starts when the really hard questions are asked. 

That's not good for business.

• 2 weeks later...