Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1: Possibly This Weekend - We Are Going To See The IQD Released !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Frankie's Site Where Bald Eagle1 Is Using Fowl Language As He Tries To Conduct A Ridiculous Comb Over With His Last 2 Remaining Feathers !

Eagle1 » June 20th, 2013, 11:28 pm •

Good Evening, Family!

While we would all have liked to see this thing accomplished earlier -- and I've stuck my neck out with reporting information that indicated it would have already been done -- everything is still on track overall.

This IS a global event that has been unfolding during the past ten-plus years. The Basel III Protocols (which includes the Global Currency Reset) have required the cooperation of many nations -- 198, to be exact. That said, let me add a bit of perspective to all the unfolding events.

The fact that Iraq plays such an important role in this picture has caused everyone to be overly focused on just the events taking place in Iraq.

I need to remind everyone that -- beyond what we're seeing and having the opportunity to participate in with the IQD, the VND, the IDR, and other currencies -- this is something that is the result of God's promise to His people, and the fulfillment of prophecies made thousands of years ago.

We're in the middle of an event that is a once-in-history happening!

The last time a wealth transfer of this nature happened was when the wealth of Egypt was given over to the children of Israel when they departed for the Promised Land. The magnitude of what is happening now makes that pale by comparison!

We all tend to become extremely myopic when we're caught up in the minutiae of events over which we have no control. Many folks are hurting financially right now, I know, and that tends to sidetrack from the larger picture.

We ALL want this to be finished RIGHT NOW!! Frank and Delta both share what intel they have gathered, and then make an effort to put that intel into some perspective based on all the information they've accumulated.

Frank's latest gem concerning the VND, and the "East to West" movement of the GCR is a classic example.

Each of us has different sources of information and intel, some of which comes from individuals who are actually involved in the ongoing processes, some of which comes from folks on the periphery, and some which comes from others who analyze data they've collected.

I don't personally know Christine Lagarde, Jack Lew, Ben Bernanke, Dr. Shabibi, or any of the folks who are directly involved in the decision making processes -- and, for that matter, I think I'm accurate in saying that neither Frank nor Delta know any of these folks.

We each know people who are connected in some way to the unfolding processes. Delta is connected obviously within Iraq and has a grasp on facts that he can report from within the country.

Frank is connected not only to Delta but to others who have access to certain facts within Iraq as well as political sources in this country. KTFAlways has some of the most spectacular newshounds, like Walkingstick and Mary Cooper.

For the most part I think we all agree in principle on the events that are unfolding and the timing involved. Differences that crop up are a product of our different sources and somewhat different perspectives, but any differences are relatively minor, and they shouldn't be treated as though we are somehow at odds with each other.

My contacts come partly from having been in the banking world, as well as having been active politically behind the scenes ever since the 1970's. More of my sources are connected within the financial realm, although I've been blessed to know people who either currently serve in government, or who have served and are still well-connected.

Speculation on what is going to happen just isn't my cup of tea, and it bothers me to report certain projected events that wind up not happening as I've been told. What I'm in possession of is a large body of facts and figures that relate to the global picture. I've seen, and am in possession of, legal documents that pertain to the unfolding processes and the target dates.

I've been given a brief glimpse of Iraq's 2013 budget, seen the numbers, and have done calculations on what the expected rate is for the budget year. We know the overall plan, and we know what the targets are for certain events to take place.

What gets in the way from time to time (as has just happened in the past few days) is political maneuvering and disagreements that delay things. The banking sources and political sources who provide me with information on a (mostly) daily basis endeavor to be as accurate in their reporting as possible, but because we are in a set of constantly changing dynamics, it makes assessing things and trying to put a date on things difficult.

I've already shared the rates that have been reported to me -- and those rates have not changed one iota. I have banking executives who have confirmed to me -- even within the past 24 hours -- that those rates are showing on foreign currency administrative screens awaiting a release command from the PTB.

What we're stuck with is a set of political issues and personal issues that affect some of the parties directly. Those things have created delays in the timing.

Frank has reported the 27th of June as the date for the ceremonial signing of the lifting of Chapter VII. If you've taken the time to read the original Chapter VII document on the IMF's website, you know that the IQD MUST have been restored to international status BEFORE the sanctions can be lifted.

It stands to reason, therefore, that sometime in the coming days -- and even possibly this weekend -- we ARE going to see the IQD, the VND, and the entire first basket of currencies released to the rest of the world. My intel puts a sense of immediacy to that event, along with the subsequent release of the next two baskets of currencies.

Nothing has changed as far as the target for all 198 currencies having been revalued/restructured/realigned by the 14th of October. The plan is still to see Baskets 1, 2 and 3 released with their new rates prior to, or by July 1.

Let's hope that things don't keep delaying so that we don't have an opportunity -- even a short one -- to purchase the Indonesian Rupiah.

No matter how this thing times out, we can rest assured that "This is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes!"

Be blessed, Family! Be assured that the Lord sees and knows your need and the struggles you are enduring in the meantime. KNOW WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT that you will come through this a victor -- and a rich one at that!

Eagle1

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

This IS a global event that has been unfolding during the past ten-plus years. The Basel III Protocols (which includes the Global Currency Reset) have required the cooperation of many nations -- 198, to be exact. That said, let me add a bit of perspective to all the unfolding events.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151878-eagle1-possibly-this-weekend-we-are-going-to-see-the-iqd-released/#ixzz2Ws3KR0GS

Man, I would really like to subscribe to all of what Eagle 1 is saying...........regarding his disertation: right off the bat I am troubled in thinking that Iraq is not one of the blessed 198, mainly because, at this time, I don't see Iraq as a Nation the can agree on any COOPERATION at any level.

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Thanks for the post Thug!

I really think, that Frank and his buddies, get most of the their current information off of DV!  After they get the information, they twist it some, to make it look like they know what is going to happen!  JMHO

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

The lords doing ???????? you got to be a bit brain dead if you really believe that. sorry jmho

yep ... have to agree with that. The Lord our God has much more important things to do than to get mixed up in such materialism.

I'm all for prayer , but when guru's start spewing blessings for this currency and that currency and saying there doing God's work it make me sick to my stomach.......... almost makes you wonder who's work they are doing .

The-Devil-devil-fire-monster-smiley.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

yep ... have to agree with that. The Lord our God has much more important things to do than to get mixed up in such materialism.

I'm all for prayer , but when guru's start spewing blessings for this currency and that currency and saying there doing God's work it make me sick to my stomach.......... almost makes you wonder who's work they are doing .

The-Devil-devil-fire-monster-smiley.gif

With you on this one, Mr. Bond. +1

I am a devoted man of faith, and find it untenable to repeatedly claim that this is what God wants for us.  Maybe He does...Maybe He doesn't.  I'd rather be content with His will being done.  Shades of the televangelist constantly brow-beating his listeners to "sow their seed" (in his direction, of course).

Soap box dismount... :twocents:

• Upvote 3

I agree with all of the last postings.  I too get nauseous with all the "blessings" we have.  God has nothing to do with this. He guides us in free will not with pushing buttons at the IMF, CBI or any other alphabet soup. They always use God to make you believe them.  The biggest crooks always use God.  It's not nice to mess with God.

• Upvote 2

I wonder what the guys at the NSA think about all these dinar rumors they have to read all the time ?   :shakehead:

Most are dinar holders.

:eyebrows:

OOM has a rate for tomorrow...IQD 1.05 to 1 USD. Let's party.

That would be 1 IQD = .95 (ninety five cents)

1 million IQD = $950,000

• Upvote 2

Thats it....95 cents...i had to put up with all the gurus for an RV of 95 cents!!!!!!

ok

If this rate is true...it looks like WangDang & Adam were spot on all along.

WangDang for three years has called it out at .90 cents & Adam predicted .10 cents plus.

• Upvote 2

I agree with all of the last postings.  I too get nauseous with all the "blessings" we have.  God has nothing to do with this. He guides us in free will not with pushing buttons at the IMF, CBI or any other alphabet soup. They always use God to make you believe them.  The biggest crooks always use God.  It's not nice to mess with God.

Still... God's name has been repeatedly used (misused, abused) for justifying thousands and thousands of killings  and slaughters throughout History....Crusaders, Spanish Conquerors, any faith Extremists, etc.

.95 cents and I will speed to the bank!

.95 cents and I am all out!

5 cents and I'm all out. ....Try and understand... 9 years of kicks in the nuts (IQD RV- wise) got to me.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3