Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* * Opened a Wells Fargo account yesterday * *

NORTEC

Maggie, I think Nortec was trying to share with us, and he can open an account wherever he wants. And perhaps you should have simplly told him why you would never deal with that bank.  But being abruptly liberal, sometimes even rudely so, is your modus operandi.  At any rate, I also took back one of your negs from a later post. Looks like you were maxed out on the earlier one, and I couldn't take it away from that one. I don't like what you said to nortec, but you had the right to say it. (I am on my granddaughter's laptop since my computer crashed, so I haven't been around much today or I would have done it earlier. This computer is hard for me to use).

Francie Darlink:....... (adjusting the monitor on your laptop, freshening up the pixels.....) it seems possible that the laptop font was not adequate and that you perhaps missed this being addressed way earlier on...

And Its not to address this for Maggie and instead is to ask (clearing throat): What am I, chopped liver?? I get the whole hall monitor thing and sometimes its necessary, but for heaven's sake, I addressed this exact same thing like 3 pages ago..... for heaven's sake (again).... 

Arrow pointing down:

This is what I said:

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

Rayzur, on 21 Jun 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:snapback.png

>>>>

>>>>

Oh and I think you forgot to note that you've been doing considerable research on banking and banks... that you find them despicable, and a significant part of the downfall of America, and that opening an account in one of them in your mind, contributes to this downfall... and in contrast supporting your local credit union is far preferable.... 

And now you know............................................................. the rest of the story   :D   :D

And then Maggie acknowledged it by saying in essence:, "by golly Rayzur.... I think you've got it"! " You made an astute and accurate observation explaining to those reading this thread that indeed it was my bad, for completely skipping over the logic underlying my short hand commentary". "And while I make this same observation all the time elsewhere, you are correct Rayzur, I did not make that observation herein".

"Thanks for trying to save my tail end and I did omit this so folks, that is what was underneath my comment".

Arrow pointing down: 

Her comments are here:

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

Maggie, on 21 Jun 2013 - 2:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Oh and I think you forgot to note that you've been doing considerable research on banking and banks... that you find them despicable, and a significant part of the downfall of America, and that opening an account in one of them in your mind, contributes to this downfall... and in contrast supporting your local credit union is far preferable.... 

And now you know............................................................. the rest of the story   :D   :D

[END QUOTE]

Well Yes.... I guess I did forget to note that... now that you mention it. Seems like I say it at least once a day if not 10 times a day!  :confused2:  

Thank You For Trying To Give Me Clemency....................................... and yes folks that is the rest of the story.  :D   :D

And instead of acknowledging it had been dealt with (in ever so astute observation.... with razor accuracy), days later there is this post whereby I feel totally dissed by your suggestion as to how Maggie should have  in your opinion, dealt with the issue she already cleaned up, and totally ignoring what I said (c.f., chopped liver above).  What good is a conversation if its ignored in order to continue taking a poke at someone?.... (c.f., your sentence directly following your suggestion as to what she should do). Its like razor sharp powers of observation  marked by a pristine elocution presentation just doesn't matter anymore (wiping my tears, head down in total dejection, dragging my toys to a different sandbox)....  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

- Now you know why I opened a new account with WF last week -

- The RV is upon us - and we are prepping for a huge HARVEST - so Reap -

- Is your House ready ? -

- if not - you better -

- Thank You Heavenly Father -

• Upvote 2

BTW where is NORTEC?

I'd Love To Hear From Him... that innocent little fella. :)

Hey Maggs.  -39 when I started here.  I see you got some reprieve so maybe you got -139.  Oh well, or I mean oh hell.  Good to stir them all up.  Good job Miss Maggie.  Just a bunch of neggars anyway.

Spelling is especially important here.  I'm sure I'm only one vowel away from the all time neg top.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

Francie Darlink:....... (adjusting the monitor on your laptop, freshening up the pixels.....) it seems possible that the laptop font was not adequate and that you perhaps missed this being addressed way earlier on...  And Its not to address this for Maggie and instead is to ask (clearing throat): What am I, chopped liver?? I get the whole hall monitor thing and sometimes its necessary, but for heaven's sake, I addressed this exact same thing like 3 pages ago..... for heaven's sake (again).... Arrow pointing down:This is what I said: Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:09 PMRayzur, on 21 Jun 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:snapback.png >>>> >>>> Oh and I think you forgot to note that you've been doing considerable research on banking and banks... that you find them despicable, and a significant part of the downfall of America, and that opening an account in one of them in your mind, contributes to this downfall... and in contrast supporting your local credit union is far preferable.... And now you know............................................................. the rest of the story   :D   :DAnd then Maggie acknowledged it by saying in essence:, "by golly Rayzur.... I think you've got it"! " You made an astute and accurate observation explaining to those reading this thread that indeed it was my bad, for completely skipping over the logic underlying my short hand commentary". "And while I make this same observation all the time elsewhere, you are correct Rayzur, I did not make that observation herein"."Thanks for trying to save my tail end and I did omit this so folks, that is what was underneath my comment". Arrow pointing down: Her comments are here: Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:39 PMMaggie, on 21 Jun 2013 - 2:39 PM, said:snapback.png 

Oh and I think you forgot to note that you've been doing considerable research on banking and banks... that you find them despicable, and a significant part of the downfall of America, and that opening an account in one of them in your mind, contributes to this downfall... and in contrast supporting your local credit union is far preferable.... And now you know............................................................. the rest of the story   :D   :D[END QUOTE] Well Yes.... I guess I did forget to note that... now that you mention it. Seems like I say it at least once a day if not 10 times a day!  :confused2:   Thank You For Trying To Give Me Clemency....................................... and yes folks that is the rest of the story.  :D   :D

And instead of acknowledging it had been dealt with (in ever so astute observation.... with razor accuracy), days later there is this post whereby I feel totally dissed by your suggestion as to how Maggie should have  in your opinion, dealt with the issue she already cleaned up, and totally ignoring what I said (c.f., chopped liver above).  What good is a conversation if its ignored in order to continue taking a poke at someone?.... (c.f., your sentence directly following your suggestion as to what she should do). Its like razor sharp powers of observation  marked by a pristine elocution presentation just doesn't matter anymore (wiping my tears, head down in total dejection, dragging my toys to a different sandbox)....  

Oh Rayzur, I can feel your disappointment palpably. Would it make you feel better if I gave you a little "talk"? Honestly, your post made me laugh out loud. Please stay, along with your toys. I'm especially fond of the old Rockem Sockem Robot game you possess!

"I am the most interesting man in the world.....and as such...........I am convinced that the RV is about to happen which will make me the most interesting WEALTHY man in the world!"    "As you all know I hang with the gorgeous ladies." " Once the RV happens I will need a couple wingmen (or wingwomen since the new Supremes have passed the rule...whatever)." " The party is in Vegas at the Cosmo (bar nearest the valet)!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

ame="Rayzur" post="1191759" timestamp="1372055054"]

Francie Darlink:....... (adjusting the monitor on your laptop, freshening up the pixels.....) it seems possible that the laptop font was not adequate and that you perhaps missed this being addressed way earlier on...  And Its not to address this for Maggie and instead is to ask (clearing throat): What am I, chopped liver?? I get the whole hall monitor thing and sometimes its necessary, but for heaven's sake, I addressed this exact same thing like 3 pages ago..... for heaven's sake (again).... Arrow pointing down:This is what I said: Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:09 PMRayzur, on 21 Jun 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:snapback.png >>>> >>>> Oh and I think you forgot to note that you've been doing considerable research on banking and banks... that you find them despicable, and a significant part of the downfall of America, and that opening an account in one of them in your mind, contributes to this downfall... and in contrast supporting your local credit union is far preferable.... And now you know............................................................. the rest of the story   :D   :DAnd then Maggie acknowledged it by saying in essence:, "by golly Rayzur.... I think you've got it"! " You made an astute and accurate observation explaining to those reading this thread that indeed it was my bad, for completely skipping over the logic underlying my short hand commentary". "And while I make this same observation all the time elsewhere, you are correct Rayzur, I did not make that observation herein"."Thanks for trying to save my tail end and I did omit this so folks, that is what was underneath my comment". Arrow pointing down: Her comments are here: Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:39 PMMaggie, on 21 Jun 2013 - 2:39 PM, said:snapback.png 

Oh Rayzur, I can feel your disappointment palpably. Would it make you feel better if I gave you a little "talk"? Honestly, your post made me laugh out loud. Please stay, along with your toys. I'm especially fond of the old Rockem Sockem Robot game you possess!

Thank you for the extremely kind words of encouragement........ so helpful in this time... (can't find the tear dropping from eye icon).... A "little talk" would be nice, would it be the one from that adorable group "of monsters and men" .... yeah would be nice, but I think some money would be better... What do you think about that idea  :D  :D 

I have to go pull my tongue out of my cheek, but will check back later....  :lol:  :lol: 

Thanks BHMMM!  :D 

Just by thinking, but shouldn't EVERYONE (who is not a VIP) be running to the bank to inquire about opening an acct and CAUSALLY drop "I've got a Zkazillion dinar I want to put into the acct..." I mean, wouldn't all this action from yesterday/today get us a TON of bank stories? I'd do it, but I've got a colonic to do! hahahaha. Serious, I live overseas-no WF, B of A around. Cheers

Bahamama Who knew.... you were right !!!!!  "Little Talks" did help tremendousy:

Probably didn't help as much a little money would... but I indeed and eventually did succumb to the happy peppy step of your suggestion :D 

• Upvote 1

Bahamama Who knew.... you were right !!!!!  "Little Talks" did help tremendousy:

Probably didn't help as much a little money would... but I indeed and eventually did succumb to the happy peppy step of your suggestion :D

Very good Rayzur. I really like the vid, reminds me of classic Money Python. The money will come next!

Hey Maggie, I hope today finds you well and in good spirits. People forget we all do things which we could have done better and if they don't, they they are not being real with themselves. There seems to be days where I could have said things better. Anyway, moving on. Here's to our investment paying off very soon!

*then*

• Upvote 1

Hey Maggie, I hope today finds you well and in good spirits. People forget we all do things which we could have done better and if they don't, they they are not being real with themselves. There seems to be days where I could have said things better. Anyway, moving on. Here's to our investment paying off very soon!

*then*

Nice :)

• Upvote 1