Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* * Opened a Wells Fargo account yesterday * *

NORTEC

You bunch of nattering nabobs of negativity.  Every article that shows some hope gets met with the usual band of jerks that can  not wait to show their superior intellect of skepticism.  Deep down, you people are the ones in front of me everytime I get gas at a 711, buying your loto tickets.  Having the RV happen will ruin your lives - you will go over the top, make poor decisions and lament at your stupid decisions.  Your one liners are so unintelligent, it lends a perfect image.  So try to shut your pie hole and chug down another beer.  Basically, this investment is still no more than 50/50 - and showing your stupidity will never change the percentage.  So, kick back and watch one of your cartoon sit-coms, if you can catch any of its inuendo.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You bunch of nattering nabobs of negativity.  Every article that shows some hope gets met with the usual band of jerks that can  not wait to show their superior intellect of skepticism.  Deep down, you people are the ones in front of me everytime I get gas at a 711, buying your loto tickets.  Having the RV happen will ruin your lives - you will go over the top, make poor decisions and lament at your stupid decisions.  Your one liners are so unintelligent, it lends a perfect image.  So try to shut your pie hole and chug down another beer.  Basically, this investment is still no more than 50/50 - and showing your stupidity will never change the percentage.  So, kick back and watch one of your cartoon sit-coms, if you can catch any of its inuendo.

OKAY

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

+1 for the passion - lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey dog...where ya been?

Snow    Wasssss  up !!

Its summer time baby. Have a garden to tend to grandkids to take to the beach .

Beers to drink.

Honey do list that is longer then my arm.

Busy busy busy 

wait we are?!?!?!? all of us????? 

yep  :eyebrows:

I have my jammie's on and I am going to sleep without you. :D

I am leaving my rubies here for you to play with.

So am I maggie but im taking my jewels to bed with me.

We are like inseparable  Know what I mean dear. :)  

• Upvote 4

I give a +1 and get -1 myself.......................that's messed up. Oh well - peace

Ya, this is a neg fest on this thread. Gave +'s to help as the one's getting negged are good friends here and are sometimes mis-understood or just targeted. :confused2:  :peace:

• Upvote 4

You bunch of nattering nabobs of negativity.  Every article that shows some hope gets met with the usual band of jerks that can  not wait to show their superior intellect of skepticism.   So try to shut your pie hole and chug down another beer.  Basically, this investment is still no more than 50/50 - and showing your stupidity will never change the percentage.  So, kick back and watch one of your cartoon sit-coms, if you can catch any of its inuendo.

Deep down, you people are the ones in front of me everytime I get gas at a 711, buying your loto tickets.  Having the RV happen will ruin your lives - you will go over the top, make poor decisions and lament at your stupid decisions.  Your one liners are so unintelligent, it lends a perfect image.

Great stuff! You nailed 'em!

I like it. And yes, it's a chance at this either way. Let's look at the bright side!

- I opened a wells fargo account yesterday in preparation for the RV -

- during the process the bank manager came up to me twice -

- and asked if there was anything that he could do for me -

- So - I decided to walk into his office after I setup my account -

- I asked him if he knew about the IQD -

- He said that other customers have opened accounts for its RV -

- He stated that others were anticipating the RV and expected to be doing large wire transfers -

- He said that many others have setup accounts in preparation of the RV -

- He asked if I needed a personal banker when it occured -

- He also stated that was all the information that he has for now -

- When I left - I felt that I was a little bit more prepared to receive the blessing

that is about to overtake me and my household - Thank you Father God -

- I have also started the process on creating my Irrevocable trust for this RV -

- God Bless You all -

Nortec,  I received some exciting  information today regarding Wells Fargo.  But I won't post it, because well...its a rumor, but in my heart its from a reliable source.

Besides this group is into -negging more than trying to put two and two together.  +plus you my friend.  ;)

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 4

My personal banker said it's a scam lol  She told me that there are a lot of people coming and opening up bank accounts and talking about bringing millions and WF ended up closing their bank accounts because it just sit there without funds.  A few months ago, WF did that with bank accounts.. if you are not active, they give you two months either close it or start using it.

• Upvote 2

My personal banker said it's a scam lol  She told me that there are a lot of people coming and opening up bank accounts and talking about bringing millions and WF ended up closing their bank accounts because it just sit there without funds.  A few months ago, WF did that with bank accounts.. if you are not active, they give you two months either close it or start using it.

Nadita... Thanks for sharing. Appreciated.

My Sister is a branch manager for WellFargo, and she has heard nothing, no meetings, no memos, everyone will get the news at the same time, I asked about the back screen ,she said must be talking about the -Adult Book Store, her branch does not have one.

• Upvote 1

Well to add to the juicy rumor, three weeks ago, she told me they are not selling nor buying IQD and then she said "who knows, it could be like Kuwaiti Dinar" but yesterday, she was tight lip and the person helped me with currency exchange was edgy.

• Upvote 1

Well to add to the juicy rumor, three weeks ago, she told me they are not selling nor buying IQD and then she said "who knows, it could be like Kuwaiti Dinar" but yesterday, she was tight lip and the person helped me with currency exchange was edgy.

Sweety she was probably just trying not to laugh.

:)

• Upvote 1

The wife of a person who works with Hubby is a Chase bank Manager....she has laughed at me for the whole three years we have known her....she says it is a scam...and has said this for years

Wife In The Nope .......

• Upvote 1