Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Upcoming Taxes

Heavyduty053

Just wanted to throw this out there for people to take a second look at what they have decided about the taxes that will be due on the RV wealth. I know a lot of people have said they are going to find tax shelters over seas in another country but that security is winding down. From what I have been seeing the US govt is aggressively signing agreements with other countries to stop this......When I lived in Nashville I talked with a former IRS agent who is invested in Dinar and he said that the feds are going to be watching when the RV takes place and they will know each ones money amounts made from this. He said, they will not mention it to you for several months to see if you will come forward on your own and pay whats due. Then when they do you will have interest and penalities to pay and may be broke before its all done. Interest on a million dollars for a period of time is astronomical.

My suggestion is this, do not get on their radar......every dollar made above what it cost you is a blessing. Pay what due, then they will not be coming after you and take everything you got.

God give all of us the opportunity to make a lot a money on this to help ourselves and others but we are to be good stewards and obey the laws of the land. Do I like paying taxes..NO.. I wish we had a flat tax not an aggressive tax but it is what it is so I will grit my teeth pay what is required and offer thanks God for giving me this opportunity and enjoy it

One more thing he said that they already know that many are going to try to play cat and mouse over this and they will be ready.....Just look at what the NSA has already been doing. I hope people will think before acting..... 

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 8

I agree with you an this! So many times...we complain about the financial situation of our country, but then so many turn around and try to find ways around paying their obligations (tax wise) to the government. Ultimately, it costs them more in the end than what it would've to simply pay their share!! In scripture...Jesus paid tax to Ceasar...He said to give Cesar what is due Ceasar...and Give God what is His!!! If Jesus paid taxes!! I too, will pay my share!! Not only to the government... But also my tithe unto God!!! I like the promise of the windows of Heaven being opened..and blessing that I cannot contain being poured out on me and my house!! As well as the devourer being rebuked for my sake!!! Not to mention a hundred fold return..now in this time!! So, the finances received from the exchange of our dinar will be small in comparison to what The Lord will bless us with afterwards...just for being obedient!! May God Bless each of you!! Thanks for the post, Heavy!

• Upvote 4

I think that folks trying to evade taxes could minimize their tax obligation by talking with a good tax attorney. Might want to cash some this year and cash some after first of year prorating the obligation over two years rather than a large sum taxable in just one year! Just my thoughts

• Upvote 3

Heavy,

I agree with you and this is a blessing that God bestows us to be a blessing and do the work for His Kingdom.  I personally don't want an obstructed view from my bedroom window :)

Thanks Heavy for sharing some very important information.  I'm sure we are all on the radar, whether we like it or not. 

God has indeed blessed us with this blessing, the friendship has been wonderful as well. :angel::twothumbs:

Patty,

I agree with you.. throughout this investment, I learned a lot and also the friendship that I have formed with the people are priceless and I hope we can continue our friendship beyond this investment :)

This one chick a dee that is going to pay her taxes right away.

Ditto,  I am planning to pay my taxes and forget Belize lol.. I have been there, it's nice but not a place where I want to live.. I don't like seagrass.. I want swimming pool water and see the white sand at the bottom lol

I agree with you an this! So many times...we complain about the financial situation of our country, but then so many turn around and try to find ways around paying their obligations (tax wise) to the government. Ultimately, it costs them more in the end than what it would've to simply pay their share!! In scripture...Jesus paid tax to Ceasar...He said to give Cesar what is due Ceasar...and Give God what is His!!! If Jesus paid taxes!! I too, will pay my share!! Not only to the government... But also my tithe unto God!!! I like the promise of the windows of Heaven being opened..and blessing that I cannot contain being poured out on me and my house!! As well as the devourer being rebuked for my sake!!! Not to mention a hundred fold return..now in this time!! So, the finances received from the exchange of our dinar will be small in comparison to what The Lord will bless us with afterwards...just for being obedient!! May God Bless each of you!! Thanks for the post, Heavy!

Hoosier,

You nailed it with your comment.  I agree with you 100% on God's blessings and rendering to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.  As long as we live in America or anywhere else, where taxes are imposed.  There is no truly way to avoid it.  And yes, I want all the blessings God has for me.  We can cheat people and others but God's eyes are upon His people and nothing ever escapes Him even when a sparrow falls, He knows. 

I am planning on paying the taxes and run with my money.  No matter what people want to say, America is still the nicest place to live and a dream country from people outside.  Unless we learn to appreciate USA for what USA is, we end up cursing it and will reap the fruit of our words. 

I think that folks trying to evade taxes could minimize their tax obligation by talking with a good tax attorney. Might want to cash some this year and cash some after first of year prorating the obligation over two years rather than a large sum taxable in just one year! Just my thoughts

I will take this into consideration.. and hopefully we have time to cash in and split our tax obligations into two years.. half this year when cashing in half, and half next year.. :)  

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

Heavyduty053, thats what I was saying before.  Its a fact that the US govt is cracking down on this.  The main stream media has even spoke about it.  If you go over seas you're setting yourself up for failure.  Especially if you're putting your money in the hands of someone who wont use his real name or show his face.  If you do your setting yourself up for failure.  Lets be real here people.  There is a tax code that "HAS" to be followed every year.  The US govt will "Not" raise taxes due to the RV.  My accountant personally told me, you will pay 20% captial gain tax (thats the highest tax bracket) then 3.8% ObamaCare and State tax if your state has a state tax.  I dont trust our govt either but the tax bracket is there for a reason. If you dont believe me, go ask your accountant.  GO RV

Edited by JMULS31
  • Upvote 1

Heavyduty053, thats what I was saying before.  Its a fact that the US govt is cracking down on this.  The main stream media has even spoke about it.  If you go over seas you're setting yourself up for failure.  Especially if you're putting your money in the hands of someone who wont use his real name or show his face.  If you do your setting yourself up for failure.  Lets be real here people.  There is a tax code that "HAS" to be followed every year.  The US govt will "Not" raise taxes due to the RV.  My accountant personally told me, you will pay 20% captial gain tax (thats the highest tax bracket) then 3.8% ObamaCare and State tax if your state has a state tax.  I dont trust our govt either but the tax bracket is there for a reason. If you dont believe me, go ask your accountant.  GO RV

JM,

That's what my accountant said too. 20% capital gain plus 3.8% obama care and state tax wherever applicable.  I see this investment as winning the lottery.. they take your taxes right away lol and if you win a powerball jackpot for 100 million, you take cash you get 53 million and they take half of it for taxes so you end up with 27 million, still a lot of money considering I only pay 2 dollars for the ticket :)

• Upvote 2

Nadita,

Exactly, We wont be losing half of our earnings with the dinar so its really not that bad if you think about it.  I would'nt cry about getting $27million from winning a $100 million lottery ticket since I only paid $2 for the ticket.  LOL.... 

JM,

That's what my accountant said too. 20% capital gain plus 3.8% obama care and state tax wherever applicable.  I see this investment as winning the lottery.. they take your taxes right away lol and if you win a powerball jackpot for 100 million, you take cash you get 53 million and they take half of it for taxes so you end up with 27 million, still a lot of money considering I only pay 2 dollars for the ticket :)

• Upvote 1

I know we all have our own ideas and have all consulted our tax and investment people, but I would just like to say where I stand. I have delt with the same Tax Prep and advisory Company for the last 28 years. The president of this company is 78 years old and while still advising clients, he limits his work to long standing accounts. We have gone over the RV Tax Liabilities extensively. His final decision was that proceeds from the RV are to be considered regular income and taxed just as though you had earned that money in your normal course of employment. He recomended that rather than try to avoid paying that tax, we should concentrate on ways we can shelter the income and make it grow. To shelter means to protect. (Not Hide)

• Upvote 2

There is one more thing that goes along with this. There are four features that will help try to get this country going again.

1. The IRS is going to tax us at whatever rate that comes

2. People are going to be spending large amounts of money, paying off bills, buying homes, Motor Homes, Vacations and many more items and the economy is going to perk up through this flux of spending.

3. People employed right now are going to give up their jobs because of their new wealth and that leaves many jobs open for tons of others who did not invest and looking for employment.

4. Profits of these same companies selling all of this swill pay their taxes on what they sell.

So there you have it, this is what I believe and have believed for long time......I believe everyone should check into sheltering your money here in this country (Not Outside your gonna be watched). There are several tax shelters here to help you pay less taxes.

• Upvote 3

There is one more thing that goes along with this. There are four features that will help try to get this country going again.

1. The IRS is going to tax us at whatever rate that comes

2. People are going to be spending large amounts of money, paying off bills, buying homes, Motor Homes, Vacations and many more items and the economy is going to perk up through this flux of spending.

3. People employed right now are going to give up their jobs because of their new wealth and that leaves many jobs open for tons of others who did not invest and looking for employment.

4. Profits of these same companies selling all of this swill pay their taxes on what they sell.

So there you have it, this is what I believe and have believed for long time......I believe everyone should check into sheltering your money here in this country (Not Outside your gonna be watched). There are several tax shelters here to help you pay less taxes.

Heavy,

If we the Americans who live on American soil don't help build the country than who will...? it has to start with one citizen at a time to make the difference.  I agree with you and thanks for the thread.. truly make me step back and ponder my duty as a citizen of USA

• Upvote 3

Heavy,

If we the Americans who live on American soil don't help build the country than who will...? it has to start with one citizen at a time to make the difference.  I agree with you and thanks for the thread.. truly make me step back and ponder my duty as a citizen of USA

Glad to hear this Nadita.....I love my country and for what she stands for, may not be perfect but its still a beautiful place...:), sandy beaches are nice too.... :lmao: ...

• Upvote 1

Heavy,

Nadita   you have got that right.......but there are so many that is going to try their level best to cheat and keep more money and some will be so greedy that they will not help or share one single dollar of their new found wealth to help someone........and this I will say (the lord giveth and the lord will take away) if we do not use it right.......the US govt is not the only one with eyes upon us.

• Upvote 2

AVOID legally,not evade. Evading is not legal.

• Upvote 2

This one chick a dee that is going to pay her taxes right away.

I'm with you mydogz, then I will see what the Good Lord  has in His plans for me. 

When it comes to taxes...knowledge is power.  There is a world of knowledge on the internet to help you get started.  It only makes sense to talk to your qualified tax professional to help you in this area.  All the suggestions above are all merely suggestions, and some are great.  But it will a boil down to the individual. 

I agree Muleslayer and Heavy, no evading your taxes and shelter has much as you can. 

Good luck in your endeavors and May our precious God guide us in the direction where we are needed. :angel:

• Upvote 1

Hm...surprise, surprise! they are one step ahead of us.  If G8 meeting also discussed about tax evasion, RV should be imminent then. I guess one way or the other, they want their hands into our pockets. I feel like the Boss is trying to catch the employees who are stealing lol.    

• Upvote 1

I think you people are worrying over nothing, I doubt there will be any significant wealth out of this, just plan on 30-40% to the Fed on any profit.

I don't think we're worrying, it's more of being prepared. 

All citizens have the right to reduce the amount of taxes they pay, as long as it is by legal means.