Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Chat wednesday morning

stangernan

Look, Adam was rushed today.  He really couldn't add much to what we already know.  However I was reflecting on something a few minutes ago.  Adam has always stated no RV if two important events did not happen, release of Chapter 7 and HCL, and Erbil agreement.  I have to say I may be taking my hat off to Adam because he has always said, he did not know if Chapter 7 would happen first or HCL but one would follow quickly after the other.  Right now it appears that just may occur.  For me this is not only exciting but he, if it does happen, I would say knows Iraq pretty well.

Of course I side on caution as far as an RV, but if these events actually come to fruition(chapter 7 appears to be a done deal), the doors will fly wide open for Iraq in positive ways.  The inner turmoil will subside, Iraq will find their direction, and they can become the prosperous country they want.  So many little things are working right now before our eyes.  So many new political faces are showing up ready to lead Iraq into a democratic country.

• Upvote 9

Look, Adam was rushed today.  He really couldn't add much to what we already know.  However I was reflecting on something a few minutes ago.  Adam has always stated no RV if two important events did not happen, release of Chapter 7 and HCL, and Erbil agreement.  I have to say I may be taking my hat off to Adam because he has always said, he did not know if Chapter 7 would happen first or HCL but one would follow quickly after the other.  Right now it appears that just may occur.  For me this is not only exciting but he, if it does happen, I would say knows Iraq pretty well.

Of course I side on caution as far as an RV, but if these events actually come to fruition(chapter 7 appears to be a done deal), the doors will fly wide open for Iraq in positive ways.  The inner turmoil will subside, Iraq will find their direction, and they can become the prosperous country they want.  So many little things are working right now before our eyes.  So many new political faces are showing up ready to lead Iraq into a democratic country.

And if anyone knew anything about this it would be Adam, However, if he did know

what would he say? What could he say that wouldn't threaten all his post rv business's?

Let me give you a hint, NOTHING! And that speaks volumes.  :tiphat:    

• Upvote 2

Thanks stangernan and Doug_W for catching this chat for all of us!!   :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

Just a FYI:    WHEN I TALKED TO ADAM ON MONDAY HE WAS GETTING READY FOR A 16 HOUR FLIGHT, I didn't ask him if it was for VIP or one of his other businesses but that might have a little to do with his "rushed" post this morning

If you look at his comments the last couple of days you will notice that he is making them between 1:00am and 4:00am so it sounds like he might still be away from home!!

Bumper64 Great Job Fixing the Post Buddy I would have done it , but I didn't have any Extra time today it's really easy for me to do it with my format , but to redo takes time.

• Upvote 2

I take a vote that all these people that are talking negatively about Adam get a delay of 1/2 a day when the RV text is sent out. There are some people that do not appreciate anything unless it is their way. THANK YOU ADAM for all that you do, also THANK YOU MODERATORS for helping Adam keep this site clean and respectable.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

staunch

Today, 09:35 AM

Wow, that seemed kinda rushed with all the news out this last week. I guess I will have to acknowledge the fact that AM has probably got a life outside of DV and had an appointment to get to.

Wow! Epic news coming out of Iraq this past week with the possible release of Chapter 7 and Erbil law being past and we get a no better than drive by " chat" from our leader on this site. What a joke.

These chats have become quite valueless. One would think with all thats been going on of lately, this weeks chat would had been the most informative, but I guess as always, to no avail!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Look, Adam was rushed today. He really couldn't add much to what we already know. However I was reflecting on something a few minutes ago. Adam has always stated no RV if two important events did not happen, release of Chapter 7 and HCL, and Erbil agreement. I have to say I may be taking my hat off to Adam because he has always said, he did not know if Chapter 7 would happen first or HCL but one would follow quickly after the other. Right now it appears that just may occur. For me this is not only exciting but he, if it does happen, I would say knows Iraq pretty well.

Of course I side on caution as far as an RV, but if these events actually come to fruition(chapter 7 appears to be a done deal), the doors will fly wide open for Iraq in positive ways. The inner turmoil will subside, Iraq will find their direction, and they can become the prosperous country they want. So many little things are working right now before our eyes. So many new political faces are showing up ready to lead Iraq into a democratic country.

You rock Zig!
  • Upvote 3

These chats have become quite valueless. One would think with all thats been going on of lately, this weeks chat would had been the most informative, but I guess as always, to no avail!

You know what, Adam runs the place for sure, but he is not the only one that can discourse Iraq information.  You might try reading the boards from those who do a lot of research and work to enlighten, share, and discuss all possibilities of Iraq.  But you probably know that by now don't you.   

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

No new information of course, but I did get the sense that we won't see anything before Ramadan that will allow us to cash out... They may be moving faster than ever, but being out Chapter 7 is not the "trigger" alone and even that's 50/50 at best before Ramadan.

Edited by jl2nyc
  • Upvote 1

A huge Thank You Adam, and all who post the chats, as well as all of our moderators who help keep this site going. I don't usually say anything, but I'm always here reading chat and comments. All the negative comments today can make one sad for those making them. I feel more positive than ever from this chat, even though it was brief. As Zigmeister just said "read the boards" find information for yourself! At this late date none of us should have to be spoon fed by Adam. Anyone who is simply waiting for chat every week to find out what's going on, is going to be in big trouble when RV happens! Please read, read, read!

• Upvote 3

And if anyone knew anything about this it would be Adam, However, if he did know

what would he say? What could he say that wouldn't threaten all his post rv business's?

Let me give you a hint, NOTHING! And that sp :tiphat:speaks volumes.     

LadyGrace'sDaddy,  ditto, ditto :twothumbs:  I got it!!!!   Shhhhhh, Adam knows something!!!!!

Edited by pattyangel

Yo.. amigo.. long time no see suddenly you showed up lol

Good to hear from you 

• Upvote 1

I don't think that people are talking negitive about the chat today, I believe they are just stating an observation.  I too noticed something amiss.  When he is rushed, he usually mentioned so.  Just something a little different today.  Hope it's good.  Been holding dinars for 9 years and I'm soooooooooo ready, but.....it's Iraq.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for postin' ya'll...looks like it's turning into a great team effort.... and thanks Adam for the chat... I know your busy... but soon the only thing you'll have to rush out for is to get to the brunch buffet in Belize before the rest of the Dinarians clean it all out!!!  :eyebrows: 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

• Upvote 1

I too was disappointed with the Chat today. Especially when that one man who had 5 or 6 very organized questions ready was not even given much acknowledgement. To top off the disappointment, today and received an auto-rote email talking about Dinar-Myths with a sentence leading that not much is going on right now.

I know Adam and his team are busy, but this kind of carelessness brings me caution. There is a lot going on right now and it feels like the members are being given short-shrift.

Thanking in advance for the RV!
  • Upvote 1

I don't think that people are talking negitive about the chat today, I believe they are just stating an observation.  I too noticed something amiss.  When he is rushed, he usually mentioned so.  Just something a little different today.  Hope it's good.  Been holding dinars for 9 years and I'm soooooooooo ready, but.....it's Iraq.

Tell me about it.... 9 years here too... Unfortunately I 'll have to try and sell some of my Dinars given my  worsening financial situation..

I'll try to keep 2 or 3 Million just in case.....( granted I succeed in selling the rest).

Since I'm here in Italy everything gets more complicated.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

On the other hand, what else is Adam going to say?  All the hot news has been about the probability of the UN voting to lift Chapt. 7 on the 27th.  Then the next matter will be is resolving HCL and Erbil.  If shortness in the chat was perceived, perhaps the frustration that all of us are experiencing is now weighing on Adam.  One day I hope, something exciting will come of this investment.

• Upvote 2

Ok, I sure hope I don't get in trouble for this as I haven't got Adam's permission to post this but after reading some of the comments I have to say something!

FYI: Adam had just lost someone in his family and he was VERY upset during his chat, BUT he came here anyway and did his best for ALL OF US ANYWAY!!!

If anyone ever questions his loyalty and dedication to the members here at DV, well I feel sorry for you because you don't have any ideal what a GOOD man Adam really is!!

Adam, I am sorry if you didn't want this out

• Upvote 13