Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Chat wednesday morning

stangernan

Topic: official chat NO TYPING

8:42 AM [Adam Montana] but first, I want to give a special recognition to Linda56... a long time

member who is suffering a significant loss right now. Linda, our community at DV feels for you and 

there is a lot of love going out to you and your family... please know that your SO is in a better place 

and all is well in the world, no matter how crazy things may seem at times. 

8:43 AM [Adam Montana] I think everyone is pretty familiar with the news, and at this point we

know that no RV has been announced... so I'm going to hop right into the questions. Doug, thank 

you for your help! I'm ready when you are :tiphat:

8:43 AM [Doug_W] SgtFuryUSCZ Sir: Much debate regarding basket of currencies out there....

'OlSarge'sGals don't cotton to the idea that the IQD MUST be in "the basket"... We believe The Iraqi 

Dinar is it's own thing that's going to do it's own thing in it's own good time... What say you?

:tiphat: Cheers!

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] Good question my friend - in my opinion, the dinar does not have to be in

any "basket" because it holds it's own weight regardless of what other currencies are doing

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

8:44 AM [Doug_W] bamagirl So Adam do you think we are really, truly finally gonna see the end of  

chapter 7 this month?? I am truly excited, this is the first major hurdle since I've been in this 

investment that may actually come to fruition.. think this is finally it and we may have an actual RV 

before Ramadan or at least the conclusion to ch7?!!

8:45 AM [Adam Montana] That's another good question... I am 50/50 on it. It's a dang coin flip, to be

honest!

8:45 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

8:45 AM [Doug_W] sandfly so how do you fell about every thing going on. Do you think we will see

the rv soon. Are a little longer. And happy fothers day to every one. I will be haveing my first one in 

oct. It toke 43 yrs but i did it

8:47 AM [Adam Montana] Sandfly, I just want to take this opportunity to congratulate you on

becoming a father... if it took you 43 years to make it happen, I think you really wanted it and you will 

be a GREAT father! Congratulations, and happy (late) fathers day to you!

8:47 AM [Adam Montana] Next please!

8:47 AM [Doug_W] localcats Hi Adam, Can you clarify if Iraq needs to have a internationally traded

currency when they exit Chapter VII or is this just speculation? Thank you.

8:47 AM [Adam Montana] NO. That is just speculation.

8:47 AM [Adam Montana] next please!~

8:47 AM [Doug_W] waterman13 Any news on the HCL / Erbil Agreement? Do you see this getting passed and implemented soon. I believe this is our "key".

8:47 AM [Doug_W] WM13

8:48 AM [Adam Montana] At this point, we are seeing solid progress... but that's all we have. My fingers are crossed for more significant news. :twocents:

8:48 AM [Adam Montana] any more?

8:50 AM [Doug_W] Billb Good morning Mr. M Do you think chapter 7 is our biggest hurdle to jump? Thank you for all you do for us.

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] Ah, that's another great question

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] I think it's pretty even odds between Chapter 7 and the HCL - both of them are VERY important to the future stability of the Iraqi Dinar, both at it's current rate and also at a higher future rate. :twocents:

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

8:51 AM [Doug_W] millionaire in training Hi Adam, Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you and your staff for all that you do for all of us. This site has made a huge difference in my life. Big hug to you all . MIT

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] MIT, you are welcome - I get great pleasure from serving the community here    

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

8:51 AM [Doug_W] TomRiddle Here is my list of questions: A lot going on, and not enough questions posted with the amount great news that has been coming out, so I thought I just post a few questions that so may have forgotten to type.

1.) Your thoughts on the market rate being adjusted? Bank Of Baghdad Begins Initiative To Reduce The ExchangeRate Of The Dollar And Confirms: Prices Have Dropped By Thirty Dinars In Just Two Hours

2.) Your thoughts on the adoption of laws 6? Agreement on the adoption of laws 6 Off

3.) Some of the laws were passed, and some were pushed off till Thursday, your thoughts on the progress of these laws, etc? Parliament session lifted till next Thursday
4.) Your thoughts (Feel free to surmise)? "What has been agreed between Maliki and Barzani will be activated soon"
5.) There's a lot happening very quickly it would seem, can you bring us up to speed, as well as give us a time table based on the most current events in Iraq?

6.) Do you feel that we still need a power shari
6.) Do you feel that we still need a power sharing agreement in order to get to a RV? Please explain why.

7.) I'm sure with all that has been happening over the last few days, the rumors you've been receiving from "sources" have been getting intense. Please hook the board up with one you feel is the most note worthy; and of course your thoughts?

8.) Qi cards, Your thoughts? RAMADAN will witness the DISTRIBUTION of ADDITIONAL shares of the RATION CARD items (06/18/2013 18:04:27)

8:53 AM [Adam Montana] c

8:56 AM [Adam Montana] Tomriddle, I appreciate your post and I want to do my best to answer them but there's no way I can answer that whole post in a live chat without it becoming extremely confusing

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] I do know that a few of those points are being discussed and have been covered in the VIP section, if you are in there you may have seen them. But regardless, we can surely address them in the public chat as long as they are posted in moderation and in short format... again, thank you for understanding.    

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] on that note, official chat is over and I thank you all for tuning in    

9:00 AM [EagleEye] Thanks Adam
9:00 AM [Lacey] Thank You Adam and Doug
9:00 AM [nannab] Thank you Adam and great job Doug_W.

Edited by Bumper64
Cleaned it up some for easier reading
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Sorry Guys Adam came early today , or I came late either way I didn't get to Post My famous easy to read Chat today ! If you Miss my Colorful Chat just show some love and let me know LOL

Oh OK your good  :twocents:  :P

• Upvote 1

Sorry Guys Adam came early today , or I came late either way I didn't get to Post My famous easy to read Chat today ! If you Miss my Colorful Chat just show some love and let me know LOL

Def miss it! That was hard to follow with all the line breaks etc! Thanks for all you do!

• Upvote 1

Wow, that seemed kinda rushed with all the news out this last week. I guess I will have to acknowledge the fact that AM has probably got a life outside of DV and had an appointment to get to.

Either really busy or the IRS secretly hijacked his computer so Obama could dodge around the questions.

I'm hoping he's really busy with post rv stuff.

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 3

staunch

Today, 09:35 AM

Wow, that seemed kinda rushed with all the news out this last week. I guess I will have to acknowledge the fact that AM has probably got a life outside of DV and had an appointment to get to.

Wow! Epic news coming out of Iraq this past week with the possible release of Chapter 7 and Erbil law being past and we get a no better than drive by " chat" from our leader on this site. What a joke.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

Thanks stangernan and Doug_W for catching this chat for all of us!!   :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

Just a FYI:    WHEN I TALKED TO ADAM ON MONDAY HE WAS GETTING READY FOR A 16 HOUR FLIGHT, I didn't ask him if it was for VIP or one of his other businesses but that might have a little to do with his "rushed" post this morning

If you look at his comments the last couple of days you will notice that he is making them between 1:00am and 4:00am so it sounds like he might still be away from home!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You did a GREAT job, I cleaned it up a little for easier reading!!   :peace:

Nice Job With The Larger Font + The Added Color ! ;)

Btw, I Luv What U Did For The CNN Camel ! :o

today..-on-pimp-my-ride.jpg

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 4

Was really looking forward to this chat this week to get some feedback from Adam on the events taking place last week and this week. I was disappointed to get such a rushed chat. I know its a selfish opinion, he is obviously busy, but I was hoping to get some sort of status update from him today that could keep me going. There is so much negative aspects of my life going on right now, as I am sure many of you are experiencing, that I could really have used a boost as I am thinking the news is good right now.

• Upvote 5