Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woo Boy Here's A Good One!!! (Outside Source)

k98nights

My sister's friend's husband knows a man, who spoke to this woman that walks the dog of an iraqi currently staying in the UK for very short time, - now thats some funny ****

RATE and DATE direct from Iraq from m_savio

It is with great joy and responsibility that i bring you this news, which although posted in the rumor threads i assure you, is from a very trustworthy and reliable source, in the heart of the situation and would be better posted on the Dinar Fact website, if there was one!

I'm breaking my silence here and also going against the trust of a family member but i am also aware there is many out there in need of this RV so i'll just lay it down straight as i heard it.

My sister's friend's husband knows a man, who spoke to this woman that walks the dog of an iraqi currently staying in the UK for very short time, while she finds new job as she has just lost hers like many throughout the globe. The difference here being that she worked in a refreshments cafe in the political centre of iraq, where many big names eat meals between meetings.

2 weeks ago while mopping the floor she noticed non other than Maliki and Talabani chatting over coffee on far side of the cafe, it was late and with no one around she casually worked her way towards the seating area. Being careful not to look up or attract attention keeping her head down she mopped past the third table to the right and overheard several words.

The words were to the effect of "we're cashing in monday". Out of the corner of her eye she saw them both nod while staring squarely at each other across the table then Maliki accidently nudged a piece of paper off the table as they both froze. It floated to the floor landing sunny side up and she caught a glimpse it had $8.40 scrawled to the bottom left side. As she quickly looked away Talabani slapped Maliki round the chops in disgust that he should be so careless and picked up the piece of paper.

She then reports seeing one of the men sign a document and place it in an envelope which they both kissed before locking in a briefcase. Upon realizing they may have been overheard or seen she then witnessed Maliki and Talabani scuttle from the cafe right out the door.

Now although this comes from a very reliable source i do ask you not to shoot the messenger or bash this down, and thank the skys this website is now here and has given me a place to lay down the burden of this top secret info.

That was there tab...2egg breakfast combo for each ttls $8.40. He didn't want anyone to see the check because he's really not old enough to get the AARP discount he was using. Very hush hush!

My sister's brother's coworkers nephew's boss's banker's secretary's dog walker said it would RV on Tuesday, in the library with the Candlestick! Oh wait, wrong game!

LOLOLOL ; )

shhhhh -- wouldn't want AARP to know there's a membership card that hasn't been torn up yet & sent to ASA for the ASA discount : )

I don't like long drawn-out explanations of anything... so I'll just say it this way:

1. I don't spend much time in the rumor forum because it's a rumor forum and therefore 99.9% horseshyte.

2. Because of #1 above I hadn't seen the silly post I posted and thought it was so ridiculous that it was funny

3. I posted it to get you to laugh.

4. If you're so uptight that a light-beam couldn't escape your arse, you need a megadose of Zoloft and shouldn't be a currency speculator

5. Bite me! LOL

I don't like long drawn-out explanations of anything... so I'll just say it this way:

1. I don't spend much time in the rumor forum because it's a rumor forum and therefore 99.9% horseshyte.

2. Because of #1 above I hadn't seen the silly post I posted and thought it was so ridiculous that it was funny

3. I posted it to get you to laugh.

4. If you're so uptight that a light-beam couldn't escape your arse, you need a megadose of Zoloft and shouldn't be a currency speculator

5. Bite me! LOL

Thank you Woody - all the research that you do and the time you take to post the news - to see something like this was absolutely wonderful.....THANK YOU!!!!

To those that were "not so nice" - yes we all want this to take off - but coming from someone that is in Iraq - there isn't much going on except the killings - so instead of reading all the negative crap that takes place over here....kick back and enjoy the posts that (hopefully) make you smile and laugh....and be appreciative of the ones that WILL POST when there is something to actually post......

Woody - I have said it before darlin - if you are out of cigars - let me know and I will send ya some.....

Woody did my sisters friends boyfriends neice's uncle twice married to their aunts stepmothers 2nd cusines fatherinlaws baby brothers grandfathers,adopted twin sisters nephews sell you some big crack rocks to smoke prior to this bs post

Hey woody,that is so crazy,i had to laugh on that one.little creative,little absurd,but,hold on to your horses,this one makes,everyone giggle.just imagine,a person with 10 million dinar.that is $84 million usdollars,and after taxes,that would be $50,400,000.00 after 40% paid in taxes.who would of thought,that a 10k investment would bring in 50 million in return.not even microsoft...or,google,or any other investment,that can bring in so much.so,i don't think this one will either...maybe 10 million,not 84 million...and, as always,god bless.....

Untwist your underpants folks!! When this HITS, the people posting on here are not the ones that control the facts,rates,dates and amount of gas you put in your cars. You will be able to type the word DINAR in the search box and press ENTER and see your bloody rate as it will be Easy to find. Just not to long ago the Dong and the Won revalued and many sites had the truth of what went down. You'll be worrying about who will be paying what instead of who is posting what. Breath in ....breath out... Breath in... breath out... P.S. I probably want this more than you do, if that's possible ........