Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the official approval of the REMOVAL directed by Iraq from Chapter VII

zantac

16/6/13 12: 00 am

Kuwait: near working with Baghdad on joint oil fields
Baghdad-Farah pumice
The parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee confirmed that Iraq official approval by the Secretary-General of the United Nations to remove Iraq from Chapter VII for a convergence of views between Iraq and Kuwait.
This comes at a time when the Committee returned the new picture of the evolution of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations are typical image should be the level of relations to promote Arabic gate of joint Arab cooperation in all fields.
Committee member MP Hassan al-Hamdani explained that as a result of the political movement and accurate communication and negotiations by Iraq is to reach the exit of Chapter VII-VI.
Hamdani said the News Center» for the Iraqi media network» to «sticking points between Iraq and Kuwait have become accessible and depend on the conversion of Iraq from Chapter VII-VI makes Iraq possesses the sovereign right and a legal and constitutional cover, adding that new picture to Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations a political maturity between the two countries to reach a convergence of views and reach a common view and solve the problem, it will lead to a convergence of economic and political level as leading to convergence with the Arabic States.
The Committee Member said that "Iraq and Kuwait top economic players in the region and the Gulf through Iraq with Gulf gate, which in turn will contribute to substantial economic exchange between Iraq and Kuwait, adding that it would lead to improved relations with Arabic countries for their important role in the settlement of disputes between States in Arabic.
Hamdani has increased by saying that "at this time I began the first step toward implementation in the coming days formally files period», indicating that the implementation mechanism will depend on the final report by the State of Kuwait and to be submitted to the UN Security Council.
Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah met with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki last Wednesday on an official visit to Iraq to settle outstanding issues between the two countries.
In a joint statement to the Iraqi and Kuwaiti sides came following the end of their meeting, in which they "strengthen and develop bilateral ties, pushed to a higher level and further communication and coordination at all levels, to reflect the level of development in the bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries, pointing out that" during the meeting, the two sides reviewed the development of bilateral relations between the two countries, and expressed satisfaction with the significant progress achieved in the areas of cooperation between the two countries and issues of common concern.
He said his Deputy and Committee member g Uys optimism and tireless efforts made by the foreign, as well as some friendly countries to Iraq, especially that he was dealing with a lot of outstanding issues with the State of Kuwait.
Mahdi said Iraq supports go to open a new page and be serious steps towards strengthening relations between the two countries, noting that Iraq policy is normalizing relations with neighboring countries and dealt with whether Arab States or other and well-grounded.
Commission member promised the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations a new step towards the Arabian Gulf, and last pages filled with problems because of the follies of the previous regime, stressing that the stratiga approach by the Iraqi Government and normalize relations with all neighboring countries. the Mahdi that the development of relations between the two countries and end its role pending files to persuade the UN Security Council on Iraq out of Chapter VII and chapter VI.
Meanwhile, well-informed sources revealed to» morning» that Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari will travel this week to New York to finalize arrangements to exit Iraq from Chapter VII. sources also indicated that it will be in the Dec. 27 vote by the Security Council on Iraq's exit from Chapter 7 to chapter VI approval of Kuwait and ensure Russia's vote to approve it.
The Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry revealed the imminent adoption of a memorandum of understanding with Iraq on oil fields between the two countries.
He said Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Khaled Al-Jarallah on a joint development of oil fields in a press statement that "a memorandum prepared and will soon be adopted in the two countries in oil operations in the light of this note.
Regarding turning the Iraqi side during his visit to the port of Mubarak, said Jarallah "did not address the topic in a Kuwaiti delegation to visit Iraq, Mubarak is in accordance with the plans and there is new, and we hope soon to work in the port, and ships, and spin the wheel in a very dynamic port which would not be in the interests of Kuwait, but also Iraq's interest."
The Kuwaiti official described the Prime Minister's recent Iraq Jaber b» successful by all standards», said «we went to Baghdad to turn the last page and establish relationships full of respect, understanding and good-neighbourliness and common interests, "adding that" the talks were positive and fraternal, transparent and frank with the brothers in Iraq. "he noted that during the visit to all the files and did not rule out a file of this file at all, and there is a common understanding between us and our brothers in Iraq on the files that are associated with the bilateral relationship and brotherhood between the two countries."
And the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry said "we have worked with our brothers in Iraq out of Chapter VII, chapter VI, and that as a result of Iraq fulfils its obligations, especially in relation to resolution 833 and expect by next week or by the end of the month to start switching to our brothers in Iraq out of Chapter VII final».

And for damages caused by Iraq's invasion of the former regime of Kuwait said Al-Jarallah that "reparations owed by Iraq to Kuwait going according to its interest, and Iraq has committed to pay this compensation once or continue to mid 2015

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sorry I was going to add all the gurus seem to think this is going down this month…..wrong read the whole article it states that the vote on chapter 7 does not happen until December 27th…..6 months away.

IMO this will end in the first quarter of 2014 no sooner

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Dec 27th...,WTH?

Meanwhile, well-informed sources revealed to» morning» that Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari will travel this week to New York to finalize arrangements to exit Iraq from Chapter VII. sources also indicated that it will be in the Dec. 27 vote by the Security Council on Iraq's exit from Chapter 7 to chapter VI approval of Kuwait and ensure Russia's vote to approve it

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151502-the-official-approval-of-the-removal-directed-by-iraq-from-chapter-vii/#ixzz2WVnkxM1E

• Upvote 1

16/6/13 12: 00 am

Kuwait: near working with Baghdad on joint oil fields

Baghdad-Farah pumice

The parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee confirmed that Iraq official approval by the Secretary-General of the United Nations to remove Iraq from Chapter VII for a convergence of views between Iraq and Kuwait.

:blink:  :backflip:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Zantac!

Iraq, has been taking a lot of baby steps for a lot of years.   Finally, if they actually get out of Chapter 7 this month, this will not be a baby step, it will be "one giant step for Iraq, and one giant step for mankind"! :backflip:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 1

Sorry I was going to add all the gurus seem to think this is going down this month…..wrong read the whole article it states that the vote on chapter 7 does not happen until December 27th…..6 months away.

:angry:

• Upvote 1

uh!!!  1st of the year ,,, where have I heard that before ??? :rocking-chair:   now if they can bring out the dinar notes between now and then ,  the results would be very good in favor of a rise in rates of the dinar  ,,, { I,m,o, }

• Upvote 1

conflicting statements in this article,

sources also indicated that it will be in the Dec. 27 vote by the Security Council on Iraq's exit from Chapter 7 to chapter VI approval of Kuwait and ensure Russia's vote to approve it.

AND

And the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry said "we have worked with our brothers in Iraq out of Chapter VII, chapter VI, and that as a result of Iraq fulfils its obligations, especially in relation to resolution 833 and expect by next week or by the end of the month to start switching to our brothers in Iraq out of Chapter VII final».

So which is it?? Time will tell.... hope it on our side! :eyebrows:

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

He noted that the Kuwaiti delegation in New York is in contact with members of the UN Security Council over a draft law that will be approved June 27.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151248-otaibi-un-security-council-to-approve-law-of-relieving-iraq-from-7th-chapter-by-june-27-13-june-2013-1842/#ixzz2WVq93OXz

Sorry To Interupt Ur Gloating About The Gurus Zantac But there Are Over Half A Dozen Articles With The Date Of June 27th And Not December 27th ! ;)

It Looks Like Ur Article Has The Wrong Date ! :o

To Say Nothing About The Fact That 12/27/13 Is A Friday - And I Very Much Doubt That The UN Would Convene A Meeting 2 Days After Xmas On A Wednesday During The Holidays ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Thugi,  I like your version better.

• Upvote 4

He noted that the Kuwaiti delegation in New York is in contact with members of the UN Security Council over a draft law that will be approved June 27.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151248-otaibi-un-security-council-to-approve-law-of-relieving-iraq-from-7th-chapter-by-june-27-13-june-2013-1842/#ixzz2WVq93OXz

Sorry To Interupt Ur Gloating About The Gurus Zantac But there Are Over Half A Dozen Articles With The Date Of June 27th And Not December 27th ! ;)

To Say Nothing About The Fact That 12/27/13 Is A Friday - And I Very Much Doubt That The UN Would Convene A Meeting 2 Days After Xmas On A Wednesday During The Holidays ! :rolleyes:

Thanks for putting this up Thug. This waiting's been so frustrating, I could bite a coconut! http://youtu.be/rgDySonG7e8

• Upvote 2

If it was really like that ( first quarter of 2014 for sure) then I'd be happy ( to have at last a certain deadline) ... But who knows.............

Next year I'll "celebrate" ( sigh) my 10th year into this tragicomic adventure....But life goes on, right?

Iron nuts all the way......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

LIES!!!! U.N votes june 27th.  Think about it Zebari going to NYC to finalize everything kuwait pm signing offf on six agreements with Iraq and submitting their final report to the U.N to vote i doubt they are doing this all so fast to wait six months.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9

of course Thug you hit it right on the money.  i have even posted many articles saying June 27th obviously a typo.

• Upvote 2

This is the first article I have seen that had a Dec date on it. Every other piece that has been released states June 27. Which one is correct?

Russia will never allow it.  Obama negotiating with Putin.  It's like Stan Laurel of Laurel & Hardy negotiating with the Ayatollah.

I think Russia will be more than happy to agree! They will be rewarded greatly...I'm sure!!

If this a legitimate news article with a link...why is it posted in the rumors section? Just curious! God bless each of you!! Hang on...this train is coming to an abrupt stop!! As Ladygracesdad put it..." A SUDDENLY"!!! I'm ready..as I'm sure many are ...for a SUDDENLY!!

• Upvote 3