Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frankie's Making A List !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Top Of The Naughty List !

seniortour:  Hello Frank ! A very Happy Father's Day to you Sir !

The Passing of Chapter 7 into 6 will be great for them and us.

If you have a chance to discuss on tomorrow's call how important is the success of "finally" paying the Iraqi citizens June 19th :fervently:   and in the putting into action the 140 laws. Thanks,  seniortour

Frank26:  I will Sir........ :handshake2:   Tomorrow's CC will be :

1.) " Iraq will NEVER see the keys to their shackles of ch7 UNTIL they RD/LD."

2.) What Dr shabibi is doing at meetings closed to You.

3.) Does the 19th hold two or one of two?

4.) Ch7 and the UNSC.

5.) VND this week.

6.) I Team report as they protect and watch.

7.) Delta's report.

8.) Eagle 1's report with Basket 1.

9.) To share with Shades ........ My intel is from my Teams not rumors or articles that tell half truths or ......... None.

10.) Finally ........... Far less of me and more praise to God for this blessing.

Also a date and rate from Knarf but I would not trust him........... :heeheehee:  KTFA,  Frank

• Upvote 3

:lol:

This is Frankie's version of trailers!!!  He is just trying to get you hooked, and will reel you in, with the big news tomorrow!

Can't wait!!! :lol:

Thanks Thuggie, will be looking for the great news from Frankie!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:soon:

• Upvote 2

Let's see, H-m-m-m

Is this the SAME Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa who called it "CHARTER 7" for almost 2 years before people FINALLY explained to him that it wasthe UNSC CHAPTER 7 and NOT CHARTER 7?

Right. . . .I'm sure that UN Chapter 7 is something he knows about with all his vast experience in International agreements with the UN. Now if it is Chapter 7 of the US Bankruptcy Code, he probably DOES know about that!

• Upvote 1

Did they say anything? At all?.........whatever....good post thug at least your byline was funny

Yep... That's all we ( most of us at least) read his reports ( in the sense of reported news) for... His "magic touch" line... Always does the trick   of making us smile / laugh. Which is a great task and a tough job ( but someone has to do it....)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2