Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's now official...C7 release end of month.

Luigi1

I don't mean to rain on the parade, but Ramadan begins on July 8th. Would Iraq make such a drastic change within a few weeks of a holiday that lasts for a month (a time when Adam has said that nothing is done)? Thoughts?

Why not ?   Would'nt that throw everyone off.   :blink:   Think about it no one would be expecting it. That just might be their plan   :ph34r: ...................................... :backflip:

OK, since we are in the "Rumor Section"............I personally heard from a very prominent Camel Jockey who owns and operates a string of THREE HUMP CAMELS (kinda like a limo set up, he may not serve drinks though?). My Camel Jockey friend says that a lot of his customers have crystal balls (bigger and better balls than any camel!). Each of these Three Hump Camel crystal balls are telling believer folks that a big event is about to happen, some say involves big money exchange and the key to the velocity of comparable currency is the ability to check the poop apples of only Three Hump Camels (no one hump or two humpers).........apparently they have some magical ingredients within their poop apples.  One must check each and every poop apple for tell tale signs of small gold flaks associated only with those poop apples that are Irish Green in color, and if you are able to check the last poop apple (and the last poop apple only) expelled from that Three Hump Camel on the day of movement, you will find after careful inspection that the special poop apple will give up a small piece of paper (kinda like the chinese fortune cookie)...........that special piece of poop paper will reveal exactly what you have RV'd......simply take your coveted poop paper to the nearest bank, present it, and you will be rewarded beyond.......whatever.  It is absolutely imparative that everyone, before entering the bank, wash both hands, excavate from under your fingernails, and of course clean your camel boots.  Additional parking can be found near the rear of the Bank. Blessing upon each El Jocko.

• Upvote 2

M I T

Theres millions expecting it everyday............ Just ask the GURU followlers....... :backflip:

One of these days it will RV & some guru will claim credit for calling it. If you call it every day & it happens you are bound to be right.

• Upvote 1

One of these days it will RV & some guru will claim credit for calling it. If you call it every day & it happens you are bound to be right.

Good luck to the one calling it for tomorrow, or better yet later this evening. :rocking-chair:

Well at least none of the gurus are calling for another drop-dead RV date of June 30...

I could take it if they actually vote to get Iraq out Chapter 7 and they need 6 months to finalize the details,

but 4 "drop-deads" in a row and nothing during Ramadan would be 3 to many.

If this hits on july 1 st....triple celebration for me...no make that guadruple. My birthday...puppy litter no 1 due ...on holiday and never going back to work. Every thing crossed. ;):)

Oh Boop, you're just a crossed up little girl.

I think the council meets every six months? Don't they?

Oh Boop, you're just a crossed up little girl.

I think the council meets every six months? Don't they?

The UNSC can call a meeting any time. In Iraq's case it probably will do so rather than the ever 6 months given the dire state of the global economies. We all need this re-set to happen.

• Upvote 1

***///

Awful lotta stuff comin' down the pike at a pretty brisk pace...

Is THIS all finally the culmination of our years of waiting...?

Is it really happening...?

Will it really go our way and endow US with the rewards we expected...?

remember to breathe..... breathe.... in.... out.... in... out......

steady Dinarians.... steady......

Another day in "As The Dinar Turns."

Go RV!  B)

That is what I am most encouraged by, Maliki working things out with the Kurds and hopefully locking down all HCL issues.  So, at the next parliament meeting, they can read into law a ratified HCL.

That and the favorable dealings with Kuwait should move the UN to lift the C7 sanctions and motivate the CBI to value their currency at the earliest opportunity before this unprecedented cooperation vanishes.

Fingers crossed.

It gets better. Parliament is back. It has but a few days before Ramadan begins to get a lot done. Then Parliament is off for another month. This RV would be the icing on the cake for all the Iraqi people going into Ramadan.

• Upvote 1

I AM WATCHING FOR MORE HCL NEWS AS WELL OLESCUL24...I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE HCL IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF THIS PUZZLE

The HCL is at the forefront of today's Parliamentary agenda. If it gets approved, the smart cards are loaded, the rest of the budget is opened & possibly the RV. The 19th is a crucial date to watch. Also the 27th, C7 release day.

• Upvote 1