Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15 of the lowest Dinar notes eqaul 1us dollar

rocketman2010

this is why a  lot of good members stop posting

why dont you put a rocket up your a** and  go to the airport and get your own info

CNN Will Vouch For RocketMan As A Long Time And Well Respected Member Of This Forum ! ;)

Just Say'n !

B) B)

And His Son Lamont Is No Dummy ! :o

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 4

I knew I should have never made a comment in the rumor section. So touchy touchy Rocketman. I'am gonna hang at the local airport here in South Florida for some breaking news on Iraq currency. 

touchy Rocketman you touched first

Just Say'n !

check Iraq currency at the local airport

• Upvote 3

This is exactly the kind of infantile low class behavior I have tried to address a few times here. And yes, it IS true that this is one of the reasons why a number of decent intelligent posters stop completely even attempting to glean and pass on info. It's sad. There always has to be some sarcastic remark made, some kind of put-down, or whatever. I'm about to the same point where I sometimes think " what is the point".

• Upvote 2

And you know what rocketman? I, for one appreciate what you tried to do here...so do a number of others. All I can say to those who can only spout sarcasm, or negativity is this: go sit at the little table with the other little kids and leave the adults alone.

• Upvote 3

I didnt mean any offense to the beloved Rocketman. I've never seem him post anything worth while in the Dinar and Iraq section. Looks like he is a popular guy here in the rumors. I'll stay over on the intelligent side of DV and continue to post real info.

Edited by thesjeske
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

The secondary market price for the lower denominations is inflated due to pumping. They can buy them for higher than the official value and sell them on ebay for twice that much.

I dont think the guys with the lower denoms on E-bay are really pumping dinar. They don't advertise. I think it's simply supply and demand.

I do admit They are quite expensive . I have a few of thes notes. Afterall the US did retire some of its larger notes for the IRS. The US  may need to reinstate some  these bills if the dollar keeps losing value

I don't think the large dealers are selling the lower denoms anymore. At least I have not seen it but have never gone through those guys anyway.

As far as laddering the removal of notes it is entirely possible If they dont RD.  Why wouldn't it be ? Not everything Dinar is BS.

I don't think the large dealers are selling the lower denoms anymore. At least I have not seen it but have never gone through those guys anyway.

As far as laddering the removal of notes it is entirely possible If they dont RD.  Why wouldn't it be ? Not everything Dinar is BS.

Whether the dealers are selling the lower denoms are not their value has gone up beacuse of the hype. And if somebody is offering a higher value for them than $.00086 it's because they can resell them for more and make a profit.

Why would they remove larger denoms from circulation? If they don't RD there would be no reason to remove them because the lower denoms aren't very valuable. The 500 notes are only worth 43 cents and the 50s are less than a nickel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we see the dinar increase in value and no RD at some point the 25k notes would become to valuable as currency

At a penny the 25k s would be worth 250 % more than our largest note

At a penny the dinar would have increased in value 1000% which is about 25 times the largest revaluation ever. Considering how unstable Iraq is and how large their money supply is that's not likely to happen.

they will buy all dinar but wont sell do we have a frequent flyer to get better info just say'n

That's a great idea! Surely there must be someone here that is in the airports a lot... just say'n

BTW Thank You Rocketman for posting this. :) every little piece counts in this mystery we are trying to solve.

errr...ummm... I should have said puzzle. LOL

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1