Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA -- Conference call Notes of Wednesday June 12, 2013

ronscarpa

DELTA -- Conference call Notes of Wednesday June 12, 2013

(Thank you Terry L. for sending these to Recaps)

DELTA -- Conference call of Wednesday June 12

What a great day today!
We've waited all of us, for this day!

The meeting was supposed to get together several times, in December, then January and on and on and for security reasons it was delayed.

Until today.

When the Prime Minister of Kuwait arrived, they showed that. And it was a very very successful kind of meeting!

I saw that all live on Iraqi TV. Everyone in Iraq is talking about this. There is a happiness in the people and the Iraqi government, in what the Iraqi government is going to do for them.

Today they announced live on TV, the meetings and they signed 6 memorandums of understanding with Iraq and Kuwait.

After this they had a press conference. 

How the process will work, we'll just give it to you real quickly familiy. They came back on live on TV, and this is what they exactly say:

"..Today we closed all the files. That we are going to move from chapter 7 to chapter 6."

The Foreign Minister of Iraq and the Foreign Minister of Kuwait both say the same thing, that we are very happy, and basically very honored to let Iraq out of Chapter 7.

The United Nations representative for Iraq and the UN representative for Kuwait, they were actually in New York waiting for that. 

The Prime Minister of Kuwait arrived around 8:00 am Iraqi time. So that time was still very quite early New York time. So it was my understanding that during this press conference, that both of the representatives were waiting in New York, and saw as they signed those documents.

As most of you know, they had a meeting around 3:30 pm eastern time, they did meet with Ban Ki Moon, and they gave him all these documents.

Remember family, the United Nations wanted Kuwait to be satisfied.

It was an unbelievable feeling, I'm telling you once again it's hard to describe that kind of feeling. But when it was happening, I was having a goose bump feeling, and you just want to cry you want to laugh you want to smile!

For the last 21 years, family you don't know what that accomplishment that they did in Iraq. And we have to applaud we have to appreciate a little bit what they did, because it wasn't Iraq's fault when Sadam Hussein invaded Kuwait and he did whatever he did.

Prime Minister Maliki and Kuwait are not talking about Chapter 7 or Chapter 6. This is all done!!

This is in all the past, and we got to start a new chapter. They're talking about something big! They're talking investments..

The United Nations didn't want to do anything unless Kuwait was 100 % happy. Iraq did a lot of sacrifice to make that happen.

So they went to Ban Ki Moon, and everything is done!

This coming week, I was told that Zebari is going to New York to finalize the paperwork for chapter 7, and CHAPTER 6.

On June 27th UN is going to get together, for consultation. And the paperworks all signed, and will be finalize, which is very significant.

And the judge is trying to release Iraq and take them out of the shackles.

Family, this is HUUUUGE!! It's unbelievable!!! Very historical!!

In New York, they will do the consultation, and then after that is all done they might want to do some kind of urgent meeting. It's very possible. I'm not saying it's going to happen right away.

But it's highly possible!

Regardless family, this is huge!! All day all over the media they were talking in Kuwait and Iraq!! 

When the Kuwait representative went to his plane, Prime Minister Maliki was there, and it was a beautiful feeling!

This chapter is DONE!

Chapter 6 is basically the United Nations will be like the middle man, and all the papers that the Prime Minister signed today; those papers will go to the United Nations. 

They can solve the remaining issues. 

Chapter 7 was an ugly kind of chapter. And we are out of that!

So, family all that is great!!! And we should be all excited and happy for those countries.

I'm going to talk about another subject. Chapter 7 is done and chapter 6 is coming very soon here. 

So now they are congratulating everybody for that!!

On the other subject, on Monday the 10th , an article came out that the Iraqi government formed a committee to revalue the Iraqi dinar. Now, the translations were not accurate and one word could change the meaning of the article. And I want to give you the right translation. I'll read outloud the article in Arabic.

They are trying to basically set the value of the dinar. This is a government coordination. Remember that Dr Shabibi wanted the government's cooperation. On this article dated the 10th, they did now, finally with the help of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning and the Central Bank of Iraq .. what are they trying to do?

They are trying to set the value of the Iraqi dinar.

When I'm talking about "set", I'm not talking about the market rate. If it were about the market rate, they wouldn't need to do all this work.

This coordination, Dr. Shabibi was looking for a long time ago, and could not get the support for it.

Translation is ".. IT WILL support THE GLOBAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR."

How are they going to support the global value of the Iraqi dinar? The article says they are going to support THE GLOBAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR WITH GOLD.

That means it is international .. they are trying to tell us that they are going to support it, using gold.

So there is no coincidence, from when the CBI stating that they are going to do this in early June, they are going to do that. 

This is all very nice, this is awesome!!

And family I would like to talk about one more thing that came up early today, or yesterday.

Familiy, I want to tell you that the CBI cannot and will not try to control the market price of the value of something significant. Like the black market, it happened on Shabibi's watch. 

The only way they can do that is they HAVE TO RE-VALUE THE CURRENCY.

The new currency is going to come up in July 2013. We don't know the date, but we know that it is very very close!

This is a very exciting time for all of us! The most important problem is done today, Kuwait is satisfied today, it was a beautiful picture, everybody was happy!! It was amazing, the picture.. It got us very very excited!!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 12

Remember family, the United Nations wanted Kuwait to be satisfied. It was an unbelievable feeling, I'm telling you once again it's hard to describe that kind of feeling. But when it was happening, I was having a goose bump feeling, and you just want to cry you want to laugh you want to smile!

Iraq - U Big Stud U .......

Young%20women%20smoking%20-1706487.jpg

:D      :D      :D

Thx For The Post U 'Wascally 'Wonald ! ;)

B)    B)

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi people have been waiting a loooooooooooooong time for these recent events to unfold. They must be doing back flips ! Real happy for them. Their world has been in a world of crap for a very long time.  .  . and I'm kinda happy for us: not to put to fine a point to it but . . .

" Best Ramadan, EVER ! "

ME TOO

***///

We want this to happen so fast for you....

the way things are beginning to boil over in that hellhole region,

and w/ the cowardinchief forcing more of our troops to go over there now to arm & train Syrian rebels -

WE SAY "NO MORE"!

all our Patriots should be HOME.

let's get the helloutta that hellhole ASAP.

they don't fight fair,

they've been fighting for 4000+ years & are never gonna stop,

they do not value life of any kind -

will cut you open & eat your heart or lop off your head with a sword so your parents can watch (Daniel Pearl),

they DO NOT RESPECT US (thanks for that obummer'sweakass foreign policy),

we have to stop shoring up there never-ending bs fighting with OUR US TAXDOLLARS....

RV SO OUR TROOPS CAN PAY THEIR OWN WAY HOME...!

The Iraqi people have been waiting a loooooooooooooong time for these recent events to unfold. They must be doing back flips ! Real happy for them. Their world has been in a world of crap for a very long time.  .  . and I'm kinda happy for us: not to put to fine a point to it but . . .

" Best Ramadan, EVER ! "

It's fun to see them celebrate, but I can't imagine Iraqi women wearing only a swim suit or short-shorts at all, let alone in a video.

***///

We want this to happen so fast for you....

the way things are beginning to boil over in that hellhole region,

and w/ the cowardinchief forcing more of our troops to go over there now to arm & train Syrian rebels -

WE SAY "NO MORE"!

all our Patriots should be HOME.

let's get the helloutta that hellhole ASAP.

they don't fight fair,

they've been fighting for 4000+ years & are never gonna stop,

they do not value life of any kind -

will cut you open & eat your heart or lop off your head with a sword so your parents can watch (Daniel Pearl),

they DO NOT RESPECT US (thanks for that obummer'sweakass foreign policy),

we have to stop shoring up there never-ending bs fighting with OUR US TAXDOLLARS....

RV SO OUR TROOPS CAN PAY THEIR OWN WAY HOME...!

When it RV's, I bet each of us would bring home one or two American soldiers first class. They don't need Obama. They're our guys.  We'll do it. 

• Upvote 1

When it RV's, I bet each of us would bring home one or two American soldiers first class. They don't need Obama. We'll do it. 

***///

:backflip: BRILLIANT IDEA....!   :bravo:  

And if they're all AWOL as a result,

we'll form a new Army under a REAL Commander-in-Chief, :salute:

re-enlist 'em all, let 'em carry over their time in grade/service so they can all knock out their 20 here at home and

load 'em up on well-deserved bennies and treat them like human beings for a change! :tiphat: