Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CENTRAL BANK: THREE BANKS SELL the DOLLAR at a LOWER PRICE than the advertised price (13-06-2013)

TBomb

Three banks sell the dollar at a rate lower than the price stated
Alsumaria News - 06/13/2013 - 7:26 pm | Hits: 2

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
said the Iraqi Central Bank, on Thursday, on the sale of three banks for dollars at the lower Advertised price, considering that it came within the framework of supporting the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and the provision of foreign currencies is a facilitator for the citizens. , the bank said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "central bank governor received, today, a formal letter from the Association of Banks, includes a commitment to the announcement earlier initiative by three banks as a first stage to sell the dollar to the public at the price lower than the price advertised up to 1183 dinars to the dollar instead of 1189 for cash, and 1178 dinars to the dollar instead of 1184 for Documentary Credits. " He said the bank "that came within the framework of supporting the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and the provision of foreign currencies is a facilitator for the citizens," praising "This initiative represents a natural behavior that show by most banks the country." saw Iraqi market during the past few days, a gradual rise in the dollar exchange rates arrived to 1300 dinars to the dollar, after having stabilized the exchange rate from 1180 to 1200 dinars to the dollar for more than a year. noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank hold daily sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies with banks The Iraqi merchants financed by the private sector, with the exception of public holidays in which the Bank stops for these auctions, and sales can be either in cash, or in the form of remittances sold abroad for a certain commission.

http://www.alrafedain.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=103599

• Upvote 3

Central Bank: three banks sell the dollar at a lower price than the advertised price

13-06-2013

The Iraqi Central Bank announced the sale of three banks to the dollar at a lower price than the advertised price.

The Bank said in a statement received (News Agency) a copy of: the Governor of the Central Bank received formal letter from the Association of banks, including its previously announced initiative three banks as the first stage of selling the dollar to the public at a lower price than advertised price up to 1183 dinars to the dollar instead of cash, and 1,189 1,190 dinars to the dollar rather than from 1184 to documentary credits '.

Viewed: it came in support of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and foreign exchange is accessible to citizens, praising the initiative, which is the normal behavior of most banks in the country

Read more: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fmobile-news.php%3Fid%3D104524

I wonder what keep thinks about this.

I'm with you. Keep is always the perfect "devils advocate". Love to hear his response as it keeps my expectations in check, and after the past 3 years, it keeps me from stroking out after every disappointment..... : D

• Upvote 2

I'm with you. Keep is always the perfect "devils advocate". Love to hear his response as it keeps my expectations in check, and after the past 3 years, it keeps me from stroking out after every disappointment..... : D

AhaaaHaaa. I knew it, keep IS the devil's lawyer! I just knew it! :lol:

WM13

• Upvote 1

They have done this before.  The question I really am curious about is how much dinar has been pulled in?  They have had quite a few high auctions lately.  I know they were also trying to curb the inflation, but there is all the articles about new denominations, WTO, investments, et that are building up to a do or die.  

July could be some sort of message to this investment, and then again they could postpone new denoms, tariffs, etc etc.    I guess it's like any other tidbit given to us, we can only wait and see.  

It's like Christ return, no one knows the day or hour, nor can they know.  It will be a surprise like a thief in the night.  I believe this dinar will do that to.  So, why gurus out there think they can predict the dinar rv is beyond me, there have been numerous preachers/ministers predicting Christ return for centuries.   All them look like fools after their predicted date comes and goes.  Helloooooo ...................hence gurus are like ministers

• Upvote 2

I wonder what keep thinks about this.

Hmmm, didn't know mr keep really knew anything about this??? Is he an economist? Or a currency trader perhaps? Maybe he has a degree in banking? Probably not. I think he's a mechanic of sorts. When ever I have an important monetary question I always dash down to my local garage for some sound economic advice. Stop being sheep to a shepard who has never seen a sheep. So Says.........DayTrader

• Upvote 8

***///

Don't dis KEEP.... he's got skills. 

He offers us another point of view and allows for meaty debate. :o

He is smart - he works on imports - those cars ain't easy to work on!

Ya gotta almost be an engineer! :bulb:

He studies hard, works hard, banters well, takes a lot of guff around here and

keeps puttin' out there for our consideration.

He also appears to be a great Dad & husband and a Great American. :wub:

We may not all agree with his points at times, but it does allow for healthy debate!

and THAT's downright American, if ya ask us! :tiphat:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm, didn't know mr keep really knew anything about this??? Is he an economist? Or a currency trader perhaps? Maybe he has a degree in banking? Probably not. I think he's a mechanic of sorts. When ever I have an important monetary question I always dash down to my local garage for some sound economic advice. Stop being sheep to a shepard who has never seen a sheep. So Says.........DayTrader

He seems to have superior intelligence on the outcome of this investment. We should have keep teach us during a break out session.

• Upvote 1

***///

Don't dis KEEP.... he's got skills. 

He offers us another point of view and allows for meaty debate. :o

He is smart - he works on imports - those cars ain't easy to work on!

Ya gotta almost be an engineer! :bulb:

He studies hard, works hard, banters well, takes a lot of guff around here and

keeps puttin' out there for our consideration.

He also appears to be a great Dad & husband and a Great American. :wub:

We may not all agree with his points at times, but it does allow for healthy debate!

and THAT's downright American, if ya ask us! :tiphat:

I've always respected KEEP'S point of view, even if he's a pain in the arse sometimes, but that's just KEEPER whether you like him or not...he's alright in my book.

• Upvote 1