Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Rise The Same Time As The Lifting Of Ch 7 !

DinarThug

half full - half empty - I just want something in the glass.!

LOL That's funny, but don't wish for less than the most you could have.  That's to invite less in.  lol

Have they been relieved of WMD sanctions? I know CH7 is an umbrella of multiple sanctions. Please correct me if I'm thinking incorrectly

Oh they will!! Trust me on this one!! lol

You bring the glasses I'll bring the bottles

Champagne for everyone...................... :backflip:  :woot:  :lol:

I'm there. Count me in!!  :)

• Upvote 1

CNN << BREAKING NEWS >> ... This Just Landed On Our News Desk And Broke It .......

**** 6-13-2013 Dinar Guru Breaking News ****  UN Rep from Kuwait: Lifting Iraq from CH VII will pass without hinerance on June 27...The Permanent Representative of Kuwait to the United Nations, Mansour Ayyad Al-Otaibi said a draft resolution to lift Iraq from Chapter VII Security Council meeting at the end of the current month will pass without hindrance. “  This could be big...it's not a done deal just yet....there is a vote that needs to happen and something about 11 Billion dollar outstanding but this sounds VERY good.  Stay tuned I'm sure the Newshound Guru will have a lot to say about this...

Here's an ugly question: and I am a "believer-of-dinar".............it has already been brought forward that Iraq still owes Kuwait the 11B's and WILL NOT be completely out of C-7 until 2015........what gives with that, so here's the question; who gunna pay off the 11B's??  (1.) Iraq has implemented a budget amendment, maybe its to pay off the 11B's asap, or (2.) maybe the 11B's debt will move to C-6 allowing full removal from C-7, or (3.) maybe Iraq will continue with the current re-payment program, stay under C-7 until 2015 and NO RV until 2015 ?? No. (3.) is what scares me !! 

• Upvote 2