Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure...Within 24 Hours...

Im sure its always on no need to worry.

Cocked and locked baby

Just like us dog! I'm sure whatever this is will not be good. 

Me too sxsess.  I also pray for those who are supposed to be representing us......they definitely need it.  

GO RV, then BV

I'm not one to jump the gun and freak out, but this as me worried.

All Americans, we should drop our party affiliation and be ready to stand TOGETHER, against the REAL enemies of America. NOT EACH OTHER. We can go back to bickering about party later.

The real enemies have been hiding right here in this country for decades, slowly meeting and passing laws with tibits inserted that has nothing to do with that law itself. They have been riding the shadows pushing and placing judges committee members of like minds and growing a home grown MAFIA right here........IT has been your own Senators and Congressman signing bills and never even read them. They had no idea what they were pushing on us....but they didn't do their job either. Reading and understanding something before you sign it is common sense. Every Congressman needs to be held accountable, prosecuted and jailed the same way we would be. They are not above the law.    It is time for Term Limits....Now

• Upvote 10

The real enemies have been hiding right here in this country for decades, slowly meeting and passing laws with tibits inserted that has nothing to do with that law itself. They have been riding the shadows pushing and placing judges committee members of like minds and growing a home grown MAFIA right here........IT has been your own Senators and Congressman signing bills and never even read them. They had no idea what they were pushing on us....but they didn't do their job either. Reading and understanding something before you sign it is common sense. Every Congressman needs to be held accountable, prosecuted and jailed the same way we would be. They are not above the law.    It is time for Term Limits....Now

Exactly HD.

WM13

What ever happened to "The Plan"?  Come on people, Beck doesn't bring anything out that the bought and payed for media isn't allowed to bring to the table.  Watch Beck laugh and cry and view him as entertainment value only.

I'll take one Beck over a 100 lame streamers
  • Upvote 6

Awesome...bring ALL corrupted politicians DOWN!!!!!   ESPECIALLY THE KENYAN MUSLIM IMPOSTER AND HIS ENTIRE RING OF PROGRESSIVE COMMUNISTS AND MUSLIMS IN THE WH. AND AROUND THE COUNTRY.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

All Americans, we should drop our party affiliation and be ready to stand TOGETHER, against the REAL enemies of America. NOT EACH OTHER. We can go back to bickering about party later.

I agree DInarMillionaire, in unity we will not buckle under pressure.  Come together with your communities, your churches, your families, begin there.

Shab's I agree with you on praying for all our leaders.  :twothumbs:

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2

Or the RV might be @  6.66.   :wacko:

Oh, it's definitely OF 666, (the Beast). It's OF "Mystery Babylon" for sure.

Go RV @ $3.33 has been my mantra since the beginning of this crazy ride. I don't know why, but God gave me that number back in 2009 I think it was.

Who knows, if it even applies to the IQD. My timing and my thoughts are not His thoughts or His timing all the time, still trying to learn to hear His voice clearly without injecting my own desires and thoughts sometimes. Getting clearer as the years go by. I love it when I do hear His voice and follow His commands, and then He gives me confirmation that it definitively was of Him. Love it! My brother and I when we first got into this years ago felt God telling us to do something, we did it, it took several months to complete and as we were completing it, God gave us a number. Won't say what it was about, but when we went to get it, we had to get the next larger (they didn't have the smaller one we wanted) then the man said: let me get the number (of what we were renting) He told us and we looked at each other and just knew it was what God wanted us to do. We were sitting in this guy's office with the biggest smiles on our faces. He even commented about the number .. "oh, that's a nice number" ... It was confirmation from God. Still holding onto that.

WM13

• Upvote 2

So, nobody sees the irony in saying that he won't break the news to "bring down the government" unless he's in a room with that very government, surrounded by armed government police whose primary purpose is to stop someone taking down the government?

On another note............

glenbeckidiot.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes HD and always under the banner of compromise

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

I already know what he is going to say.He employs a good hack as well.

I just want to see how far he will go with what some already have.

If he spills it all he will go to jail and thats for sure.

I'll even put some initials to proove the fact.

S,F,and CG and we shall see.

Oh you aint gonna like it.Also his rating's are low so some of it will

be hype dont believe everything he says but some of it will be the truth.

Its all part of the plan.It will happen.

The media will only let what ever information that the government wants you to see

think about that for a minute so if he spills it all its because they need a patsy

to do it.should I say a well paid one.They only need 1% to hear the message and the rest

will spread like wildfire through media attention of course.

there is some diversion tactics that is being used and you'll see that in about a week.

they might be able to fool some of us but not all of us.

Glenn is not to smart he only uses a seven digit password cake of piece.

• Upvote 4

Farwould I agree with most of what you are saying. But Glen is smart and has many ally's that have much credibility. What Glen says will be the truth. He is a good man. He has spoken out against just as many republicans as democrats, with good reason! We all need to be ready and stand together as Americans and forget party affiliation. This corruption and dismantling of the US Constitution will only get worse. I'm really afraid this is going to get out of hand and eventually start a rebellion and eventual civil war. I really pray that God will intervene and bring us together as he did in WW2.

• Upvote 2

I agree!

But no violence - just quietly ask them to leave and do a reset. Civil disobedience.

We can only hope it will take them down...but it won't. Because they are in power.

We give them the power, but we are unwilling to take it back.

Why doesn't GB just say it? Why the "stay tuned" hype? 

Calling BS

I agree!

But no violence - just quietly ask them to leave and do a reset. Civil disobedience.

We can only hope it will take them down...but it won't. Because they are in power.

We give them the power, but we are unwilling to take it back.

Why doesn't GB just say it? Why the "stay tuned" hype? 

Calling BS

Apparently as a "reporter" he doesn't believe in breaking news . . . .

• Upvote 2