Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure...Within 24 Hours...

Now that was one heck of a teaser Yota!!! :blink: 

They better get that guy some reliable security... cause some folks love their power trip at any price!!!  <_< 

from  the rumor mill this guy will let it all out only in the presence of all of congress..Morning Rod  

• Upvote 1

Oh, things are coming that not many will be able to understand. I believe God has shown me that. Be prepared people,  I believe things are going to get worse in the world before they get better. God told us years ago, you have gold, silver, and / or Iraqi Dinar, or it will be VERY difficult. Pray that God shows you how to be prepared, I believe this is the year for a "shake up" that will bring about big changes. Biblical meaning of the number 13 is "depravity and rebellion". We are also into the 2nd millennium from our Lord's arrival to show the way. He was born 2 BC, which means that was 2014 years ago this September, 14 - means deliverance and salvation.

People get ready there's a train a comin' ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me5QcJByq4s

WM13

• Upvote 2

Would someone let me know when Glenn Beck airs on TV?  I lost him when I switched from Dish to Direct a few weeks ago. 

Also, on radio.  I have no idea where to find him and want to follow this....

Thanks in advance, D

It's his own network if I'm not mistaken called "The Blaze", I know he's on on local talk radio station where I live.

WM13

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Waterman - the "blaze" is not on Direct TV.  I'll try to find it on local radio talk shows.  Sure won't be on NPR (Natl Public Radio)!! 

Then again, it may never air if "they" get to him first!

Hey, thanks Easy Rider!  I'll watch it!!  And I suggest everyone else watch it, too!