Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ole ye Faithful

possum

Possum.........You are so profound.....are you sure you didn't receive a scholarship and attend Columbia where noone knew you???  Where is your birth certificate??  Ken ya answer those questions?

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Edited by Bob
  • Upvote 1

Possum.........You are so profound.....are you sure you didn't receive a scholarship and attend Columbia where noone knew you???  Where is your birth certificate??  Ken ya answer those questions?

***///

Funny stuff right there. El BOB... :lol:

Possum is our version of Jethro Bodeen....  He dazzles us with his home-spun brilliance. :bulb:  :wacko:

Sometimes,

(after tyin' his Momma to her rocker on the porch so she don't fall out), :o

we think he gets to the bottom of his 3rd bell jar of white lightnin' and stares into the embers of the fire just a little too long.... :blink:

Then he gits 'em.....  yup.... the knowledge comes right to him, boy....

He shares his "visions" and "See-ins' with us here, much to the delight of some & the chagrin of others..... :lmao:  :mellow:

Possum is Possum and that's all there is. ;)

• Upvote 1

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Now that funny laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif