Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Question

franmike

Why if the RV is imminent are the dealers so willing to sell dinar? If one can believe the "rumors" the RV should have happened yesterday. If I was a dealer and I had that "intel" I would be keeping all I could to make an unblievable return.

Which brings up another question. I am a midwest midde aged CPA who has bought some dinar based on a dicussion with a business associate. But just think about it, roughly $1,000 to buy 1 million of dinar which could be worth at least $1,000,000 upon conversion. It may happen, but this still seems to good to be true.

This should generate some interesting feedback

I have also been told that the dealers that are registered with the US Treasury (which are the ones you want to deal with) have rules they must follow and are not allowed to keep the money or purchase it for themselves over a certain amount - but I don't know the details on this.

Which brings up another question. I am a midwest midde aged CPA who has bought some dinar based on a dicussion with a business associate. But just think about it, roughly $1,000 to buy 1 million of dinar which could be worth at least $1,000,000 upon conversion. It may happen, but this still seems to good to be true.

I was asking the same thing but two things convinced me that it was at least feasible at some point. One is the excellent post by an economist explaining how and why an RV works. Read it here.

The second was personal research. I looked up all the currency rates for the surrounding countries (Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Iran, UAE, etc) and while Iran's currency is in the toilet, the next least valued currency is Egypt's and even it is worth 210x more than Iraq's! This makes no sense as Iraq has huge natural resources and is finally implementing a positive government that will encourage and support investment.

So the economist convinced me that an RV/RI was realistic. The currency exchange rates convinced me that an RV could be in the range of 0.18-3.46 just to make it competitive with their neighbors. Even a low-end RV of 0.18 would net a return of 210x. Now imagine an RV in the 2-3 range! If you can afford to invest a few thousand dollars I think it's well worth it, just realize it's all speculation. But worst case, at least you're buying real currency so you can always exchange it back for dollars at anytime and get some of your money back, so all is not lost.

Just my opinion!

if the dealers stoped selling dinar every time that there was a juicy rumor they would have miss out on their highest volumes of sales. take all the rumors over the years and that would be an incrdible volume of sales. if you want to use that logic why would they sell any at all...why wouldnt they just keep it all for themselves...because, like it has been mentioned, the dealers a the middle man and do not get to exchange their inventory at the new rate. they want to sell as much dinar as possible to make their spread and then they can exchange all the dinar they sold back into dollars and retire.

I was asking the same thing but two things convinced me that it was at least feasible at some point. One is the excellent post by an economist explaining how and why an RV works. Read it here.

The second was personal research. I looked up all the currency rates for the surrounding countries (Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Iran, UAE, etc) and while Iran's currency is in the toilet, the next least valued currency is Egypt's and even it is worth 210x more than Iraq's! This makes no sense as Iraq has huge natural resources and is finally implementing a positive government that will encourage and support investment.

So the economist convinced me that an RV/RI was realistic. The currency exchange rates convinced me that an RV could be in the range of 0.18-3.46 just to make it competitive with their neighbors. Even a low-end RV of 0.18 would net a return of 210x. Now imagine an RV in the 2-3 range! If you can afford to invest a few thousand dollars I think it's well worth it, just realize it's all speculation. But worst case, at least you're buying real currency so you can always exchange it back for dollars at anytime and get some of your money back, so all is not lost.

Just my opinion!

THIS IS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!!! Remember, attitude is everything! How u feel about something determines your choices. If you are a "spectator" investor, then you can just sell it back as he mentions here for a small loss. Real investors see the great confidence in this currency and know how to "sit on it". Patience is a virtue, and as with any investment, this one is a true test of it. Thx SuperFly!!!

Thanks for your thoughtful replies. We all really want this to happen, but just think of the amounts involved. For a roughly $1,000 investment I will get 1 million dollars, hopefully in a short period of time. That to me just seems to be too good to be true. Whomever I trade my dinar to I'm sure will want to unload the dinar to obtain a more "stable" currency--no insult intended but that seems to be a huge risk to hold all that dinar. Also, won't the rush to cash in create a huge imbalance and cause the FX rate to drop from whatever the initial RV rate is set at???

Also, the soothsayers that we rely on sure have a habit of getting us through each week with lots of hope but no results. I hope those of you out there that once this happens you wire transfer the money to a bank where your accounts are, verify that the funds are there upon transfer and just take a deep breath and thank God that this lifetime event happened. Create your nest egg and help some other people who are less fortunate. Be very careful of anyone promising more than they can deliver.

Looking forward to more replies.

Thanks and regards