Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 6-12-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

It is a sad day when we lose one of our own. SWFG will be greatly missed and I pray for his family who will miss him even more than we will know. Was hoping for an RV before anyone moves on to the next phase of eternity, so God's blessings can be enjoyed by the many who have been involved in this venture. Go RV....... Thanks again Adam for your great input.

• Upvote 4

I rarely post anything but I am a platinum member and read chat every week. Also read all the comments and I'm here in the background to give many of you a +1 often on your responses. I just want to say to you Francie, that I lost my husband and several dear friends to cancer...so tonight I am praising God for your "great news". Stories such as your are always wonderful to hear...Blessings to you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Very happy to hear that, Francie. Awesome.

Thank you so much, Umbertino!!  I appreciate it so very much that you share my happiness.  It truly is awesome news. It's been quite a challenging eight months since I learned about this. 

Since both my posts here have claimed that I was responding to someone who kept me laughing in the past, I now wonder:  Could this be simply because I feel like laughing anyway with all this great news we are hearing.

To add to it, yesterday, I got  the news!  I will complete a couple small things to put this cancer behind me, but I won't go back to M. D. Anderson (in Houston) unless something new turns up someday in the future. For now, however, except for those two small local things I will do, this cancer is OVER!!  I am putting it in the past. It grows so slowly that it is "not likely to contribute to my demise," as the Chief oncologist at KU Med Center told me, and that is good enough for me. It sure seems like a huge weight has been lifted from me. And now--I am sooooo ready for the dinar to break out of its long-term slump and amount to something. haha Adam may be right, probably is, but I am still going with $1-1 dinar.

Fran,

Good news and praise God!  let's bring this baby home and we can all enjoy the fruit of our waiting :)

It is a sad day when we lose one of our own. SWFG will be greatly missed and I pray for his family who will miss him even more than we will know. Was hoping for an RV before anyone moves on to the next phase of eternity, so God's blessings can be enjoyed by the many who have been involved in this venture. Go RV....... Thanks again Adam for your great input.

Silverdinar,

I hear you on this one.. I think we are close to the finish line and just sad some of them, can't really enjoy the fruit of the waiting or at least know the ride is over but we just have to believe they are in better place and rejoicing as they still look down and cheering on us and watching us if we are going to do what we say we would :)

I rarely post anything but I am a platinum member and read chat every week. Also read all the comments and I'm here in the background to give many of you a +1 often on your responses. I just want to say to you Francie, that I lost my husband and several dear friends to cancer...so tonight I am praising God for your "great news". Stories such as your are always wonderful to hear...Blessings to you.

Thank you so much, stetson145. I too lost a husband to cancer,and I still miss Jim pretty much every day. I am very fortunate that my cancer is extremely slow-growing (I've apparently already had it for over 50 years), so I give thanks to God for this, too. Again thank you, and may God bless you!!

Thank you, too, Nadita. As always, your good wishes mean a great deal to me. Thank you so much!!!

Since both my posts here have claimed that I was responding to someone who kept me laughing in the past, I now wonder:  Could this be simply because I feel like laughing anyway with all this great news we are hearing.

To add to it, yesterday, I got  the news!  I will complete a couple small things to put this cancer behind me, but I won't go back to M. D. Anderson (in Houston) unless something new turns up someday in the future. For now, however, except for those two small local things I will do, this cancer is OVER!!  I am putting it in the past. It grows so slowly that it is "not likely to contribute to my demise," as the Chief oncologist at KU Med Center told me, and that is good enough for me. It sure seems like a huge weight has been lifted from me. And now--I am sooooo ready for the dinar to break out of its long-term slump and amount to something. haha Adam may be right, probably is, but I am still going with $1-1 dinar.

Francie,  

This is such GREAT news. Im so happy for you .

Many blessings to you as I can see they've already started arriving for you.

God Bless You.

I do not know what happen to SWFG.? DID MISS SOMEHTING?

SWFloridaGuy passed away in his sleep a couple nights ago. We in the DinarVets community are still stunned at this news. We are sharing our grief at his all-too-early loss, and we will continue to miss him and his valuable information as we continue to await the RV. I'm sorry, lost one. SWFGuy's loss was sudden news, and is difficult for all of us to absorb.

Francie,
This is such GREAT news. Im so happy for you .
Many blessings to you as I can see they've already started arriving for you.
God Bless You.

Thank you beyond words. I appreciate your kind response very much! Yes, this is the greatest of all blessings. I am very grateful to learn that, although I still have cancer, it is so slow growing that it shouldn't bother me during my life. As I said earlier, I found out that I have already had this for over 50 years. lol

Great news Francie, and as for the " Black Velvet " I loved the song also. Maybe Umbertino could pull it up.

I'd love to hear it if Umbertino is reading this. :) :) :)

Thank you so much, stetson145. I too lost a husband to cancer,and I still miss Jim pretty much every day. I am very fortunate that my cancer is extremely slow-growing (I've apparently already had it for over 50 years), so I give thanks to God for this, too. Again thank you, and may God bless you!!

Thank you, too, Nadita. As always, your good wishes mean a great deal to me. Thank you so much!!!

Adding my woohoo!! Hugs sweet lady!!
  • Upvote 1

Adam, thanks for all you have done here. You and this board you created have kept me in the game with this investment. My work & other investments keep me extremely busy. If it was not for you here I would not have made the commitment to ride this out. Whatever happens here, I will be happy when its over. I'm just hoping for a penny RV. Even that would free me up to be a full time investor!!

Agreed.

I do not know what happen to SWFG.? DID MISS SOMEHTING?

There's a thread about him in the Dinar News section.. Unfortunately he's not with us anymore.

Thank you so much, Umbertino!!  I appreciate it so very much that you share my happiness.  It truly is awesome news. It's been quite a challenging eight months since I learned about this. 

You're a Great and Strong Person. I admire you. Sorry I ran out of pluses ( as usual).

PS.Who cares if sometimes we may happen to have different views on things... That's the beauty of life if one thinks about it....We can be ( and are) friends. I'm happy  because of it. I truly am.

Respect is what really counts.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Adam, thank you for the weekly chat. If I still owned my dinar I would NEVER - NEVER get rid of it. I know some are disappointed and tired of waiting, but.... I am hopeful that someday my corp will be working for us!!!! Thank you for speaking of SWFLORIDAGUY - Dan - I always searched for his posts. Next to you -I thought he was very informative and educational and appreciated his not blowing smoke. Our prayers go out to his family. It is never easy to loose a loved one, but one so young is more difficult.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear about Dan, I loved readin his thoughts about this investment. I hate that he missed this Rv. Im looking forward to meeting and puttin an eye ball on a lot of people here at DV. When we have our big Las Vegas Party. May the Good Lord Jesus bring comfort to all of Dan's family. RIP SWFG. :angel:

• Upvote 3

Adding my woohoo!! Hugs sweet lady!!

Thank you soooooo much!!  Great news, huh? :)

Thank you Adam.  And Francie, I am right with you on that 1:1.

Thank you, my friend.  That means much to me. Fran

Caustiously optimistic that this thing will soon bare fruit.

Thanks for the chat.  Been doing a lot of lurking but this was worthy of input this week.

Good luck to all this happens soon!

Blessings to you Francie!

Thank you very much.  I feel redeemed. lol 

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam

May I inquire why you did not answer my question , if it is too specific please reply to me privately---and let me know but it was a question I am sure you have not had to answer before--I feel like I am being ignored for some reason! 

Capt. Cliff

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear about Dan, I loved readin his thoughts about this investment. I hate that he missed this Rv. Im looking forward to meeting and puttin an eye ball on a lot of people here at DV. When we have our big Las Vegas Party. May the Good Lord Jesus bring comfort to all of Dan's family. RIP SWFG. :angel:

Will truly miss SWFG - he was always so energetic and a lively, well educated writer...always looked for his posts.

I can't believe it...

• Upvote 2

Since both my posts here have claimed that I was responding to someone who kept me laughing in the past, I now wonder: Could this be simply because I feel like laughing anyway with all this great news we are hearing.

To add to it, yesterday, I got the news! I will complete a couple small things to put this cancer behind me, but I won't go back to M. D. Anderson (in Houston) unless something new turns up someday in the future. For now, however, except for those two small local things I will do, this cancer is OVER!! I am putting it in the past. It grows so slowly that it is "not likely to contribute to my demise," as the Chief oncologist at KU Med Center told me, and that is good enough for me. It sure seems like a huge weight has been lifted from me. And now--I am sooooo ready for the dinar to break out of its long-term slump and amount to something. haha Adam may be right, probably is, but I am still going with $1-1 dinar.

Francis, I had wondered where you were. I haven't seen your posts for a while. I'm soooo glad to hear that you have beaten that C bugger. I know you probably haven't seen me at all but I've been around for a long time and read everyone's posts and laugh with you all.

Anyway great to see you!

r2

Edited by R2d2dc
  • Upvote 2