Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 6-12-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Francis, I had wondered where you were. I haven't seen your posts for a while. I'm soooo glad to hear that you have beaten that C bugger. I know you probably haven't seen me at all but I've been around for a long time and read everyone's posts and laugh with you all.

Anyway great to see you!

r2

How good to see you again, R2!! I have missed you, so it is good to know you were close by. Thanks for the great words of support. It feels very freeing to know I don't have to contend with that "problem" any longer. At least no more than it has already been, a complete non-issue, for over 50 years. lol

You are welcome Fran.  May I wish you health, wealth and happiness.

You certainly may!! And again, thank you!!  :)

• Upvote 2

VIP's have conference calls? How come I'm never invited??????

We don't do them very often, but when we do they are posted as audio recordings in the VIP section. You can see them there. :twothumbs:

Hey Adam

May I inquire why you did not answer my question , if it is too specific please reply to me privately---and let me know but it was a question I am sure you have not had to answer before--I feel like I am being ignored for some reason! 

Capt. Cliff

Sorry Captain! I must have missed it, I didn't mean to ignore anyone. Feel free to repost it and I will address it next week.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Awesome chat as always Adam  :twothumbs:

Thanks Saint and vizio as well. 

Hopefully next month I'll be sitting in Hawaii sipping an umbrella drink thinking what to do with the rest my life.

Cheers to all and goodnight everyone :peace:  

• Upvote 2

Adam, thank you for a Great Chat once again things are surely looking good for us!  God Bless Dan and his family!

Amen.

Awesome chat as always Adam  :twothumbs:

Thanks Saint and vizio as well. 

Hopefully next month I'll be sitting in Hawaii sipping an umbrella drink thinking what to do with the rest my life.

Cheers to all and goodnight everyone :peace:  

I know what to do with mine. Shop!! Shop!! Shop!! haha Or maybe help a couple of my kids. 

Adam, I hope your trigger finger is ready to push the button. Looks like it could happen soon now. :)

• Upvote 1

Since both my posts here have claimed that I was responding to someone who kept me laughing in the past, I now wonder:  Could this be simply because I feel like laughing anyway with all this great news we are hearing.

To add to it, yesterday, I got  the news!  I will complete a couple small things to put this cancer behind me, but I won't go back to M. D. Anderson (in Houston) unless something new turns up someday in the future. For now, however, except for those two small local things I will do, this cancer is OVER!!  I am putting it in the past. It grows so slowly that it is "not likely to contribute to my demise," as the Chief oncologist at KU Med Center told me, and that is good enough for me. It sure seems like a huge weight has been lifted from me. And now--I am sooooo ready for the dinar to break out of its long-term slump and amount to something. haha Adam may be right, probably is, but I am still going with $1-1 dinar.

Yay   Happy Hugs :hug:

• Upvote 1

We don't do them very often, but when we do they are posted as audio recordings in the VIP section. You can see them there. :twothumbs:

Thanks Adam! I check the news section ALL the time, but miss out on so much more by not checking all the great forums here.... But the news these days is pretty much everything we have all been waiting to hear for years now. I'm mesmerized with it all and have already put everything on hold till July 7th. If nothing happens by then, I'll most likely sell off a little to pay some annual expenses, and then hunker down for another year. Unless of course it looks hopeless, but far from hopeless at this point!! GO RV!!! : D

• Upvote 1

Since both my posts here have claimed that I was responding to someone who kept me laughing in the past, I now wonder: Could this be simply because I feel like laughing anyway with all this great news we are hearing.

To add to it, yesterday, I got the news! I will complete a couple small things to put this cancer behind me, but I won't go back to M. D. Anderson (in Houston) unless something new turns up someday in the future. For now, however, except for those two small local things I will do, this cancer is OVER!! I am putting it in the past. It grows so slowly that it is "not likely to contribute to my demise," as the Chief oncologist at KU Med Center told me, and that is good enough for me. It sure seems like a huge weight has been lifted from me. And now--I am sooooo ready for the dinar to break out of its long-term slump and amount to something. haha Adam may be right, probably is, but I am still going with $1-1 dinar.

My cuz just went through MD Anderson's Proton therapy for throat cancer about a year ago and is doing very well these days. She is very satisfied with the outcome and enjoying each and every day to the fullest!! MD Anderson is on top of their game it seems!!! I'm glad to hear another great success story!!!!! Now come on RV. I gave all of my cuz's a 25,000 note in the hopes we can all have something to hoot about when this comes to be!!!! : D Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1