Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 6-12-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] haha Saint! Are you a wizard?!
[Adam Montana]    

Topic: official chat NO TYPING

[Adam Montana] ok everyone, awesome week for news - I'm pretty excited about the Chapter 7 stuff lately

[Adam Montana] The recent articles show that Kuwait and Iraq signed 6 separate agreements aimed at getting out of Chapter 7, and it looks like there is a good chance that they are shooting for THIS MONTH to do it.

[Adam Montana] Also in the news is a few hints that HCL is a priority... so with those two things looming, there is a GOOD chance that we are looking for major news this month!

[Adam Montana] How do you like THAT for a sweet little chat intro? :twothumbs:

[Adam Montana] I do have one thing to say before going into the questions for this week. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of one of our own, SWFG also known as Dan Huse. Dan brought a LOT of great information and opinions to our community, and whether you like him or not... he will be missed.

[Adam Montana] Now for the weekly questions! Saint, thank you as always for your service to our community :tiphat:

[Saint] tominjax Hello Mr M. I remember your explaination of the rv a few years ago and that the rate proposed would be as much as 10cents. With the trouble in iraq, what do you propose for the new realistic rate would be if we rv soon..Like in July after Chapter 7 is lifted or converted to Chapter 6. Thanks

[Adam Montana] Hi tominjax, thanks for the question.

[Adam Montana] One of the reasons I am still very much involved with this venture is simply that throughout the years, after many evaluations and re-evaluations, hundreds and thousands of articles... I still come back to the same potentials and the same "predictions".

[Adam Montana] With that in mind, my thoughts on the rate are the same - .10 to $1 make the most sense. The only real question is WHEN, and with the recent movement on Chapter 7 it looks like it is soon(ly)!

[Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] scottch Hello Adam, I have noticed a few people losing heart in this investment, I for one will continue to wait. Ramadan starts very soon and I beleive that if there is no RV by then we will be waiting until next year. I beleive that the RV will happen some day, what do you think?

[Adam Montana] hey scottch - I'm not sure why you think it has to be either before Ramadan or not until next year... why couldn't it happen immediately after Ramadan, if not before?

[Saint] Heavyduty053 With respect to you always I was just wondering why as time passes in the event it seems like your chat with us get shorter and shorter than compared to just 2 years ago. The questions comsume on your chat more space than the info you have for us. Just a question that I have been wondering for some time and thank you for your web site it is a blessing.

[Adam Montana] No disrespect taken Heavy! The answer is simple - after hundreds of chats, and something around 5000 posts on the forums, writing a book on the subject and dozens of conference calls with the VIP members... I think I've said everything I can possibly say :lmao:

[Saint] ladyGrace'sDaddy Good morning Adam, with all the news out there lately, Urgent. Kuwaiti Prime Minister to visit Iraq tomorrow to sign a number of agreements
Read more: http://dinarvets.com...- ··· ly-2013/ The Iraqi Government formed a Committee to set the value of the Iraqi dinar Read more: http://www.xendan.or...a ··· 81&Jor=2 Article 140 Chapter 7 7 Points agreement Is there anything else we're missing? HCL is a given, but there has been movement. Bring us up to speed, and wrap this son of a up for us.... I feel that we're no longer claiming to see how high we go; we're up there and I feel we're about to look over the edge of that coaster before we head down....What the out come when we hit bottom, well that remains to be determine. After a few years things are getting good. Thanks, Tom R

[Adam Montana] Whoops, sorry - that was part of the last question.    Next please!

[Adam Montana] There is no next, that was the last one!    Ok everyone, that's it for this week! Thanks for your patience while I answered the weekly questions, and I want to wish you all a wonderful day and week. Until next time!
[Adam Montana] open floor

[Adam Montana] thank you all    I have a ton of emails to get through so I am outtaaaa heeerrrrrrreeeee

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] I do have one thing to say before going into the questions for this week. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of one of our own, SWFG also known as Dan Huse. Dan brought a LOT of great information and opinions to our community, and whether you like him or not... he will be missed.

Dan Was The Man - And We Are All Going To Deeply Miss Him ! :salute:

[Adam Montana] ok everyone, awesome week for news - I'm pretty excited about the Chapter 7 stuff lately

Let's Roll Them Dice And Bring It On Home - C'Mon Seven !  :twothumbs:

Thx For The Post Adam - Saint - And Vizio !

B)       B)        B)
  • Upvote 17

I am very hopeful in that we may have finally reached the end of this. Good chat Adam - its uplifting to hear the optimistic tone in your responses to the questions. Thanks for the summary each week. I always look forward to it as it seems to bring me back to a sense of understanding with what is really going on. Go RV

• Upvote 7

This is without question a very exciting and promising and historic time we are experiencing right before our eyes! Adam I've been riding with you for about 10 years and again just want to thank you for "all " you've done and continue to do to allow us access to such an unimaginable opportunity!

• Upvote 5

Even with some positive movement, I don't see this happening before Ramadan. As always I hope I am wrong but even if they push, we have roughly 10-15 working days before everyone is on "holiday" over there, and a holiday in the US as well... September is probably more likely as the earliest time for any revaluation and I agree that 2014 is just as valid.

• Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] With that in mind, my thoughts on the rate are the same - .10 to $1 make the most sense. The only real question is WHEN, and with the recent movement on Chapter 7 it looks like it is soon(ly)!

Normally I watch my language around here.. :unsure: ... and esp. that one word everyone dreads.. :o .... it's starts with an S... and ends with an N!!! (I can't even in good conscience spell it all out... "S@@N" :rolleyes: ... but Adam, coming from you I have to admit...  I like it when you talk dirty!!!  :eyebrows: 

Thanks for the post Viz and Saint... and thanks for that "colorful" chat Adam!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 12

That was short and sweet and I liked it........no time for my A.D.D. to kick in.  Thanks Cheese Whiz, Saint and Vizio.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

Haha You keep me laughing.  What is "BV"? Or can you say? haha

Normally I watch my language around here.. :unsure: ... and esp. that one word everyone dreads.. :o .... it's starts with an S... and ends with an N!!! (I can't even in good conscience spell it all out... "S@@N" :rolleyes: ... but Adam, coming from you I have to admit...  I like it when you talk dirty!!!  :eyebrows: 

Thanks for the post Viz and Saint... and thanks for that "colorful" chat Adam!!!  ;) 

Hey,RodandStaff!!  Good to see you again!!  I have wondered where you were, but didn't go looking for you. But your post made me laugh again, as you often did in the past. Again, really good to see you!!  Fran

• Upvote 3

I asked Shabb's what "BV" was a while back Francie... his celebratory drink of choice... Black Velvet!!!  :eyebrows: 

Thanks for the greetings sweetie... :hug: ... been kinda busy but you can usually find me on Mack's thread... it's kinda grown into a humorous prop ourselves up page while we wait.... better to laugh than cry... although I think we all might shed a few tears of joy when this ride is all over with!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 3

Since both my posts here have claimed that I was responding to someone who kept me laughing in the past, I now wonder:  Could this be simply because I feel like laughing anyway with all this great news we are hearing.

To add to it, yesterday, I got  the news!  I will complete a couple small things to put this cancer behind me, but I won't go back to M. D. Anderson (in Houston) unless something new turns up someday in the future. For now, however, except for those two small local things I will do, this cancer is OVER!!  I am putting it in the past. It grows so slowly that it is "not likely to contribute to my demise," as the Chief oncologist at KU Med Center told me, and that is good enough for me. It sure seems like a huge weight has been lifted from me. And now--I am sooooo ready for the dinar to break out of its long-term slump and amount to something. haha Adam may be right, probably is, but I am still going with $1-1 dinar.

• Upvote 16

I asked Shabb's what "BV" was a while back Francie... his celebratory drink of choice... Black Velvet!!!  :eyebrows: 

Thanks for the greetings sweetie... :hug: ... been kinda busy but you can usually find me on Mack's thread... it's kinda grown into a humorous prop ourselves up page while we wait.... better to laugh than cry... although I think we all might shed a few tears of joy when this ride is all over with!!!  ;) 

Thanks much, R&S, for the clarification/definition. I'll have to wait until the RV to afford it, but I'll certainly put Black Velvet on my list.   Tell everyone over there hello for me, but I may drop over and say hello myself soon now that things will be going a bit slower for me.  Thank God!!!

• Upvote 3

Since both my posts here have claimed that I was responding to someone who kept me laughing in the past, I now wonder:  Could this be simply because I feel like laughing anyway with all this great news we are hearing.

To add to it, yesterday, I got  the news!  I will complete a couple small things to put this cancer behind me, but I won't go back to M. D. Anderson (in Houston) unless something new turns up someday in the future. For now, however, except for those two small local things I will do, this cancer is OVER!!  I am putting it in the past. It grows so slowly that it is "not likely to contribute to my demise," as the Chief oncologist at KU Med Center told me, and that is good enough for me. It sure seems like a huge weight has been lifted from me. And now--I am sooooo ready for the dinar to break out of its long-term slump and amount to something. haha Adam may be right, probably is, but I am still going with $1-1 dinar.

Very happy to hear that, Francie. Awesome.

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] No disrespect taken Heavy! The answer is simple - after hundreds of chats, and something around 5000 posts on the forums, writing a book on the subject and dozens of conference calls with the VIP members... I think I've said everything I can possibly say :lmao:

Adam, thanks for all you have done here. You and this board you created have kept me in the game with this investment. My work & other investments keep me extremely busy. If it was not for you here I would not have made the commitment to ride this out. Whatever happens here, I will be happy when its over. I'm just hoping for a penny RV. Even that would free me up to be a full time investor!!

• Upvote 4

Fantastic news Francie!!!.......as good as any RV.  I shall toast to your good fortune.   :backflip: 

Go Francie, then BV 

• Upvote 2

Thanks much, R&S, for the clarification/definition. I'll have to wait until the RV to afford it, but I'll certainly put Black Velvet on my list.   Tell everyone over there hello for me, but I may drop over and say hello myself soon now that things will be going a bit slower for me.  Thank God!!!

Your most welcome... and so glad to hear the good news!!!   :backflip: 

• Upvote 1