Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent .. delegates of the United Nations in Iraq and Kuwait يتوجهان to Ban Ki-moon to display the file out of Iraq from Chapter VII

yota691

Urgent .. delegates of the United Nations in Iraq and Kuwait يتوجهان to Ban Ki-moon to display the file out of Iraq from Chapter VII

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 15:15

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad where]

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari went delegates of the United Nations in Iraq and Kuwait to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to display the file Iraq out of Chapter VII.

Zebari said during a joint press conference with his Kuwaiti counterpart Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah said that "representatives of the United Nations in Iraq and Kuwait, a trend today to the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to display the file out of Iraq from Chapter VII." Followed

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 14

This is one more step, we need 2 more and I think its a done deal.. GO RV !!!  Im now doing my Happy Dance.. I'll  wait a little longer to do the cartwheels ..Come on guys get it done , there are hungry kids to feed, and children in hospitals that need a smile, and some abused pets to take care of. and all this takes MONEY GREEN BACK..   LETS GO !!!  :praying:   that's its :goodnews:

• Upvote 4

It seems from this and other stories that they are moving in some direction.    I have been through too much in the last ten years to get excited.   I will get excited after all the paperwork is done and I leave the bank in Belize.

• Upvote 2