Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Government formed a Committee to set the value of the Iraqi dinar

DeadGuy

http://al-shorfa.com/ar/articles/meii/newsbriefs/2013/06/10/newsbrief-09

The Iraqi Government formed a Committee to set the value of the Iraqi dinar

2013-06-10

The Iraqi Government announced on Monday, 10 June, the formation of a Joint Committee of the ministries of finance, planning and the Central Bank to adjust the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies and prevent slumping.

He said the Economic Adviser to the Government of Iraq Salam Al-Quraishi, the Committee will develop several regulations aimed at keeping the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar in the acceptable level and prevent the decline in its value.

Al-Quraishi said that it will support the global value of gold and prevent manipulation by traders and banks foreign currency exchange rate of the dollar and the euro.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://al-shorfa.com/ar/articles/meii/newsbriefs/2013/06/10/newsbrief-09

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 8

This is gotta be smoke & mirrors. They're telling us that up till now they haven't figured it out & they need a [ yet another ] committee to arrive at a solution. These people are committee slap happy. Form endless committees to figure everything out.

Just maddening !

God almighty, who's driving this train . . .  the Little Rascals ?

• Upvote 1

Central Bank is responsible for exchange rate...but the wealth of the nation belongs to the GOI.

Min of finance manages them, and Min of Planning is responsible for conducting studies, research, provide statistical data and information on how to achieve their economic goals...in other words they plan their wealth to meet economic developments.

Now, the 3 of them are working together to "adjust" the value of the dinar.

Interesting. 

• Upvote 4

Central Bank is responsible for exchange rate...but the wealth of the nation belongs to the GOI.

Min of finance manages them, and Min of Planning is responsible for conducting studies, research, provide statistical data and information on how to achieve their economic goals...in other words they plan their wealth to meet economic developments.

Now, the 3 of them are working together to "adjust" the value of the dinar.

Interesting. 

Good clarification Zul. Thanks

• Upvote 1

They have to have a committee, to form a committee,of the committee by the committee,to over see the committee for the committee. I'm committee dizzy. Just RV already.

Dang you Boozer, you beat me to the punch. :shrug:

They have to have a committee, to form a committee,of the committee by the committee,to over see the committee for the committee. I'm committee dizzy. Just RV already.

Plus 1!  Just put me on one of those committees and I'll dissolve the rest and fix this mess.