Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Request form sent to my friend to sell his dinars

sheepdog

FYI: Just passing this on.  I received a phone call from my friend Jack saying this lady "Peggy" address listed below, sent him this email message stating to him there is a group of investors willing to buy your dinars at a profit to you. I don't know any of the people in the email except my friend Jack. Adam has always said don't give your dinars to anyone. I have no other info to share with you other than what's stated here. Just wondering if anyone else has seen or heard this same story. It all sounds mighty fishy to me.Think you smell a rat??

Sent: 6/10/2013 5:07:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Notes from phone call

Jack:
I have just spoken with Rick Winer, the head Trustee for the Exchange Project. He is sending me an email for you that I will forward. It will have all of the info needed to send your "d" and forms to him. 

He is willing to even cover the cost of the Fedex for you. I tell you, these are good people. So.....no big rush as the project is in process and we will have a warning before it is ending. The good news is, you are in. He is very sure it will come to fruition this summer, probably by the end of July. So, send whatever you feel led to send. FYI - I am sending more after talking with him. 

The email with instructions wil come as soon as he sends it to me. Please let me know who else needs help and has dinar. Have them call me: xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Blessings,
xxxxxxx

--
"For our citizenship is in Heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself." Phil. 3:20-21
 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sheepdog---In my opinion, it's probably better for him to deal with the broker he bought the dinar from or person-to-person with a buyer. I just don't trust long distance transactions. These folk offering a profit and stating everything's on the up-and-up are suspect, imo. It's too easy for a seller to be conned. With the way the American economy is right now, crooks are almost everywhere. Whatever he decides, advise him to be wise and sensible...words and promises mean very little these days. Peace!

I found the below article and while I do not think it belongs here, I have no idea how to start a new topic, so...

Mods please move this where it might do some good.  Consider it a rumor, but... I think a pretty good one.

"

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013
Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East
According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

Other Iraqi media reports state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree
10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul
25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan
50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir
100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat
200 dinars: bridge and school

Courtesy of Mosab K. Ibrahim.

Tags: Iraq

Thank you

I found the below article and while I do not think it belongs here, I have no idea how to start a new topic, so...

Mods please move this where it might do some good.  Consider it a rumor, but... I think a pretty good one.

"

According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

Other Iraqi media reports state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul

Thank you

An interesting article, but we know how things go over there with delays and extensions, July 2013 could easily turn into July 2015. :lol:

No, That's Eileen .......

Or Her Japanese Cousin - Irene .......

:D        :D       :D

Is that Eileen Right or Eileen Left, makes a difference!.........

Hey. That's my stuff! Lost the left one in '75 ( motorcycle accident).

Hey Unbertino, when we get old the first things to go are our knees......left knee, right knee,....wee knee!!

• Upvote 3

It's An Article From Last Year Which Uses The Term 'Redenominated' - Which Is Not What We Want But Hopefully Something Will Happen Next Month So We Can Finish This !

Thx For The Post Blondie - U Can Start A New Topic By First Going To The Section U Want To Post In And Then Click On The "Start New Topic" Button Near The Upper Right Side ! ;)

B)   B)   B)

Is that Eileen Right or Eileen Left, makes a difference!.........

Hey Unbertino, when we get old the first things to go are our knees......left knee, right knee,....wee knee!!

I meant the actual leg. Amputated just below the knee. Not bragging about it... Smile... Just stating  fact.....Happened almost 38 years ago. Got used to it ( prosthetics) .. No big deal anymore.. But in the beginning ( I was 18 yrs old) it was tough, I admit. More psychologically than physically .

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

"

Thank you

Ouch...No Bueno! :shakehead: 

• Upvote 1

Dinar Thug - Thanks for the info on how to post.   One should not permit senior citizens to own computers!

I realize the article I posted was a year ago, but.... since over that year I had heard so many rumors about new money - Monthly (nearly), ordered, not ordered, going to order, etc. that I thought perhaps a real date i.e. July 2013 might make a difference - silly me.  I have been in this long enough to know that is not true.

Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

I meant the actual leg. Amputated just below the knee. Not bragging about it... Smile... Just stating  fact.....Happened almost 38 years ago. Got used to it ( prosthetics) .. No big deal anymore.. But in the beginning ( I was 18 yrs old) it was tough, I admit. More psychologically than physically .

I understand.......glad to hear you still have all three knees.  In my case (getting personal here) old age has taken two knees from me.......I can only run or turn OK on one knee, the other two knees, well what can I say. LOL!!

• Upvote 1

I Remember When U Shared That Story With Us In Off Topics ! ;)

B)    B)   B)

I had forgotten about that. Sorry for repeating it. Gettin ' old...Sorry

I understand.......glad to hear you still have all three knees.  In my case (getting personal here) old age has taken two knees from me.......I can only run or turn OK on one knee, the other two knees, well what can I say. LOL!!

You're doing great my Friend!

I had forgotten about that. Sorry for repeating it. Gettin ' old...Sorry... F old infact.....

You're doing great my Friend!

• Upvote 1