Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid News Media After Releasing Story on Obama

DOJ & FBI Raid News Media Offices After Releasing an Alarming Story on President Obama!

FBI Agents Load Seized Documents From the National Report's Offices

By National Report Staff

\ Within hours of publishing a scathing story on President Obama 
the DOJ raided the offices of the National Report claiming the raid was lawful under the USA Patriot Act but refusing to say why the government was taking the action.

At about 12:50 this afternoon the National Report released a damning story on the Obama birth certificate scandal providing new evidence which clearly shows the document to be fraudulent. According to Sheriff Joe Arpaio, his Cold Case Posse has the evidence to prove the presidents birth certificate was computer generated using Adobe Illustrator.

Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo, revealed for the first time
that his findings have been confirmed in a 40 page report by Reed Hayes, a Certified Documents Examiner (CDE) from Hawaii. The birth certificate posted to the White House website clearly shows it was forged using cut & paste methods in several layers.

At about 2:08 pm employees at the National Report were shocked when dozens of black clad machine gun toting DOJ agents wearing black masks entered the National Report office forcing everyone to the ground while demanding they put their hands on top their heads. After securing all employees FBI agents entered and began questioning employees and seizing files and other documents.

"We did exactly as they told us," said National Report's publisher Allen
Montgomery, who added "No one knew what was happening." Its being reported that the offices of Montgomery and Editor-in-Chief Nigel Covington, were ransacked and boxes of files were seized and carted off by FBI agents.

Covington said, "This is a gross violation of our Constitutional rights as
American citizens and as journalists. All our files relating to President
Obama were seized with others including all employee personnel files."

Montgomery said federal agents did not have a warrant and offered no
explanation for the action. He added about an hour before the raid, the
National Report had released a story about the mounting evidence which confirms Obama's birth records are in fact forged. Montgomery said most employees were so shaken up by the raid he let them go home early.

More on this breaking story as it becomes available

• Upvote 3

Phony story, phony reference to it being a newspaper/ news site. It is satire and another sad and phony attempt by a phony to garner anti-President Obama attention. This country is in serious trouble and it clearly results from the type of citizens that are becoming louder and more prevalent today. We know you've always been there but please keep hugging the shadows while most of the rest of the world continues to look forward.  Thank you, in advance.

• Downvote 6

Phony story, phony reference to it being a newspaper/ news site. It is satire and another sad and phony attempt by a phony to garner anti-President Obama attention. This country is in serious trouble and it clearly results from the type of citizens that are becoming louder and more prevalent today. We know you've always been there but please keep hugging the shadows while most of the rest of the world continues to look forward.  Thank you, in advance.

Yes, it appears to be a phony story, thank you for bringing that to my attention. Yet, I see you are exercising your 1st Amendment rights, while telling other Americans you do not agree with not to... or to "keep hugging the shadows"...how very American of you.  As far as the rest of your post goes, after finding out the NSA is spying on you and every other American, seeing something like this wouldn't at least give you pause for thought? And what do you consider forward? Loss of 1st and 2nd Amendment rights that were hard won 200 some-odd years ago, and now a birthright to you and yours? You are the one who needs to wake up and see what's happening to our country. IRS targeting conservatives? What if they had been targeting a group you support or belong to? Would the governments actions still be justified? Our constitutional rights are for EVERYONE, especially those in the minority, it was designed to protect the little guy from big brother and the collective. If you wish to exercise these rights, then you must allow all other Americans to do so as well, WITHOUT question.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

But you just could'nt wait to post it thou!

Its OK we all make mistakes.

wrings mop out and watches the milk spill over into the mop bucket.

Farwould keeps a mopping so much spilled milk so little time.

I need to invest in the Kleenex corporation I'd make a mint off the repubs.

I am very happy they are collecting information because if'in yer not doing anything wrong

then what Alfred E Neuman says (what me worry)?

back when the constitution was done we had more good folks to control the evil ones

today we have more evil folks than good so we must rule with a Iron Fist!

says the government.Tell me this Mr.Gente can you stop the evil ones?

and when you say we the people can that includes them too.tisk tisk

This world is over and their is nothing anyone of us can do about it!

I am waiting for rapture then we all win!

(looks in the life book of the lamb yep I'm there)

so for now God says to follow the laws of the land and his too.

If'in those laws of the land hurt the lamb then he will destroy the wolves

that made those laws.man thats too easy! so sit back and enjoy what you have now!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2