Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA Internet Banking site

64jaguar

I know this is redundant but I've not been able to bring up the WARKA Internet Banking Site for quite a while. Is this the case with all of you or has something changed? I know my account dues are very close to expiration, but I should still be able to access the site, Yes?

Thanks in advance..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FYI; (BGUI) Gulf Commercial Bank has not traded since 6/9 and they signed an agreement with Mastercard. I am wondering if Warka is also tooling up to possibly go international.  All speculation of course so I wait patiently..

FYI; (BGUI) Gulf Commercial Bank has not traded since 6/9 and they signed an agreement with Mastercard. I am wondering if Warka is also tooling up to possibly go international.  All speculation of course so I wait patiently..

Thanks Unirod.....I believe the recent changes in Banking Laws and Guidelines, along with the possibility of an impending IQD RV can all be playing in to the various banks doing extensive upgrades and changes...!  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

BGUI is not trading because they are having Annual General Meeting (AGM).

"BGUC will hold its AGM on 17 June 2013 . They will discuss capital raise through issuing 77% paid-up shares and 32% free shares to their eligible shareholders . BGUC will stop trading for a week starting from 10 June 2013"

Dear Customer

the online banking service is up now , with new securty features for , for more informations please do not hesitate to contact with

- e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

-e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

Regards

E-banking Department

Edited by JoeB
  • Upvote 1

Web Page Blocked!

The page cannot be displayed. Please contact the administrator for additional information.ID: 70002

Client IP: 77.71.7.71

Warka Bank Site as soon as you try to go to the log in page this pops up !  Rest of the warka site seems to work LOL

Web Page Blocked!

The page cannot be displayed. Please contact the administrator for additional information.ID: 70002

Warka Bank Site as soon as you try to go to the log in page this pops up !  Rest of the warka site seems to work LOL

No problem logging in for me.

Don't have any stocks, just bank account and everything seem to be as it was.

• Upvote 1

Web Page Blocked!

I get the same thing VIZIO, I know my subscription to the account is up as it's been more than a year now. Might have to do the renewal and pay the fee to get back into my account.

Web Page Blocked!

I get the same thing Vizio. I received an email from Mr ISSA  a few days ago saying that he renewed my subscription and i was good to go. But I get the Web Page Blocked dispaly. I'm going to clear my cookies and stuff and see if that helps.

Web Page Blocked!

Hey Vizio,

The reason you are getting :Website Blocked" is that the new Warka online site has a different address.

Here is the new address:   

https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

It will run you through a whole different process. You have to change your password every login. Good Luck

I had to use the virtual keyboard to gain account access. I could not see the value of my stocks in the equity report section bot on the trading monitor section my stock values were posted. Little glitches as of yesterday with the E-Banking through Warka. But I do feel it is improved. Hope this helps.

I have authorized the yearly fee as well, but have not received my new password for my Warka account. I have requested 3 times to no avail... Just a little worried about my $$$. Any updates on the status of Warka? :twocents:

I have authorized the yearly fee as well, but have not received my new password for my Warka account. I have requested 3 times to no avail... Just a little worried about my $$$. Any updates on the status of Warka? :twocents:

Who did you send it to and did you sign your formal document and scan it and then email it to them? They also need your drivers license scanned.

Send it to the ebanking email address as well as Mr. Issa.

Got this message today trying to go to Warka site.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache Server at www.warka-bank.com Port 80