Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU THINK WE'RE REALY ALONE?

ponoboy

i think all kinds of things , im gonna flip out some day and they will have to keep me  heavily medicated to keep me calm . i  think im a bug

sometimes  i think the earth is alive and the trees are a cancer and we are the cure  and tree huggers are defective

i used to be little .. and i cant figure out how i got big ,, where does it come from .. ?the atmosphere ?

you know the extra skin and bones  it just multiplys and clings to itself till its satisfied . now i dont grow anymore im the same size for years now

• Upvote 2

ok

ya know if they cut my arms and legs off am i only half me  or am i still me with no arms and legs .. cause if im still me ,, that means i am not my body at all .. im just trapped in this body thing  so i can be held back while im still in the learning process .. you know with gravity .. i dont think its an accident  that theres gravity .. and im stuck to this planet, i think its all part of a plan... simular to the reason why babys are born small  instead of full grown.. can you imagine a full grown baby 260 pounds 6foot 5 tall .. screaming raising cain when you tell him he cant have something at the grocery store ..he could kick butt 

i think before we are set free  and given the ability to travel at the speed of light we should have some idea of where we are going  and why we are going there ..i cant wait to get released from this gravity trap.. 186 thousand miles a second .. thats pretty fast .. but not as fast as faith alone can travel .  if my mind simply by thinking can  transport my being .. im goin places ...faith .. thats the key .

god spoke the world into existance ..by faith alone it was created .. and confirmed by himself in another form ..theres the father son and the holy spirit for a reason .. confirmation is key  to existance .. i heard a rock is hard because its thought to be hard  and thru confirmation .. its a fact now

see im a bug

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

“Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.” 

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

“Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.”

Hope this clears up the problem . . . it does or me !!

. . .  and this . . . “All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was."
"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.”

“The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.”

“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”

You see, it's all really very okay, don't panic, Earth is Mostly Harmless. We're a threat only to ourselves.

Ape descended life forms? maybe you!

Now you know why I dont read garbage fictional books.

They know nothing of the subject but inject their own ideas

of know nothings.total waste of money and time.

Aliens what a laugh.If you read your bible as many times as you

read fictional books you would already have the answer you seek.

To fill the mind with senseless garbage and then you seek real answers

and put them into a clouded mind.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I don't know the answer.  I never physically met an alien.  However,  just seeing some ancient structures throughout the world and having some scientists say that it would be extremely difficult to build the structures today with modern equipment has me questioning things.  Also the fact that humans are the only primate that have 46 chromosomes in our cells with all other apes with 48 makes a great case for intelligent design.  Whether it was aliens, accident or God I don't know.  But fusing chromosomes through cut and paste techniques keeping all the good necessary DNA and losing any "junk" DNA is not my bag baby.  I love to think about it though.  

• Upvote 1

Odds are very good.

If we eventually discover that we are the only life to be found should we be flattered that God created a universe a bizillion times bigger than we need?

Actually, I am confident life is abundant. And as Bruno proclaimed before he was burned at the stake for holding that belief, God is magnified in the multiplicity of his creation.

i dont think its all you need ..ya dont need anything but an education..

i guess if ya think your life is over after gravity .. then well  thats what you will get ..everyone gets according to his own beliefs .. i think if you think you will just go into a box  in the dirt and thats where you will remain .. then thats your faith at work. thats where you end up .

if you think your body is you and thats it .. go ask someone  if they are not  still who they were before  they got their arm or leg cut off .. maybe both arms and legs .. say .. are you only half you now ..or is that still you in there .

the universeis for exploring ..later on .. no so much while your alive in your gravity suit..we are restrained while we learn .. just like ya restrain your children till you know they can  be turned loose.. thats usually after they  are in grade school ... they stay  away  over night  somewhere or what ever ..ya slowly turn them loose .

i think we all live forever after our body dies .. hopfuly you got enough brains to  understand ..

if we live forever we need a place that goes forever  to explore

the lord is my shepard >>> i shall not want <<<  though he leads me through the shadow of darkness i fear no evil ..

ok if you died and entered into the kingdom of heaven .. and saw god  sitting on his thrown.. with two rivers  flowing out of his thrown,, and the tree of life is in the midst of those rivers .. and the only way to eternity is to eat of that tree of life ..

you cant just do as you please and say wow i wonder if theres any gold in those streams .. or i think ill drill for oil and get rich .... you dont need any posessions any more .. .. so its the >>>i shall not want <<< part that has my interest

apes and monkeys are derived from degenerate  humas.. they got it backwards .. monkeys came from man .. not man from monkeys ..

they were defects  born with defects .. from inbreeding of midget pigmees ..they were outcasts and learned to adapt to the trees ..

confirmation is key .. in the end .. the scientits cannot confirm the theory of eveolution of man ..

eveolution is real .. but  the theory of evolution of man is just a theory .. no confirmation exists nor can ever be proven ....

hey a retarded midget  may be the father of all monkeys and apes gorillas ect,.. we know  about birth defects ..they are fact .who knows what kind of offspring  could of came about  by eating something toxic  during pregnancy millions of years ago.

as far as other life forms . it could be some kind of religious belief i guess since its not provable,,

look at the kangaroo .. with those little front legs and a pouch .. come on .. thats from inbreeding..look at em .. big ole tail ..

• Downvote 1

it takes water and hydrogen as well as carbon .. and a couple others ,, but the temperature range is  inportant too

frozen life  would be funny .. or life thats on fire as it exists . .. that would really be alien like .fire monsters .. or ice monsters

oxegen ,, h2o

There are an estimated 100 billion earth like planets in the known universe. Do you think we are 1 in 100 billion. I think we're not of this planet but seeded here. We are the aliens!

Agreed. I have never thought we were alone. It would simply sound absurd given how vast the Universe is.

One only need a stethoscope for the ground or infrared goggles to the face for strange scanner/chatter or Ufo activity. Yes, humans are alone. Yes, there are other life forms. No, you are not delusional. Yes, time for more alcohol. Yes/No?/Maybe the dinar will RV. Yes, that shape-shifter is real. No, you are not dreaming. Yes, another slice of cake. No, you aren't walking on Mars...     

One only need a stethoscope for the ground or infrared goggles to the face for strange scanner/chatter or Ufo activity. Yes, humans are alone. Yes, there are other life forms. No, you are not delusional. Yes, time for more alcohol. Yes/No?/Maybe the dinar will RV. Yes, that shape-shifter is real. No, you are not dreaming. Yes, another slice of cake. No, you aren't walking on Mars...

[

So what makes you so sure your rite? It would explain the whole Adam and Eve story.quote]

hey as long as we are pretending .. lets at least go all the way ..no facts back up any thing as far as life  anywhere else .. so anything goes .. we all saw this stuff on tv when we were young and its never left our brains .,, they were just movies

this whole universe could be a spec of toxic waste on the edge of an old bottle cap  laying in a ditch somewhere .. and we are scaled down  from there to our size ..all these billions of years we talk about could only be like one second in the real world ..

• Upvote 2