Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

I wish I could have know him in person.  I am saddened at his death. My condolences and prayers go out to his family and all his friends here on DV.  

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?  32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?  33 Who will bring a charge against God's elect? God is the one who justifies;  34 who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.  35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  36 Just as it is written, "For Thy sake we are being put to death all day long; We were considered as sheep to be slaughtered."  37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.  38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,  39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:31-39).

Death is the door that opens to eternity. 

An abundant place for all those prepared.

The questions that amuse us and occupy our time,

have now all been answered and joy fills the heart. 

A place at His table is fill by your presence,

to enjoy the meal of bread and wine. 

Your faith is no longer a "hope of tomorrow," 

for Reality stands in arms opened wide. 

Glen Gray

Nelg

• Upvote 6

Total loss for words here... Been off line for a bit due to job training and I was hoping to come back to find the RV not the loss of some one who had a great passion for this investment .... So sad to loose the good ones,,

This is my first post.  I have been reading SWFG and many others for the last few months, I am what Dinarland calls a lurker.  I may not have known him personally but I did feel like I knew who he was as a person just from his eloquent writing.   I always looked forward to hearing what he had to say.  My heart is heavy for his family and friends.  We lost one of the good ones but God has gained a beautiful Angel.  God Bless.

• Upvote 7

WOW!   I keep reading comments and seeing names that  I have not seen before. SWFG touched soooo many lives and at an early age. Can any of us say that we have touched as many? or any in a special way?  Will we leave a legacy? Will we be missed by so many?

Each of u s will remember SWFG in our own special way for what ever reason - I was always so impressed with his writing skill and  the  vocabulary that he used.  The economics information that he rattled off so easily was way over my head. It always just boggled my mind at his level of intelligence, not that I have not met intelligent  people ;  just not in this way - through a forum

I feel it was his intent to share his  knowledge and understanding of the investment & economics but I also feel that he strongly encouraged  folks to research and gain their own knowledge. 

After reading the comments I truly appreciate the dialogue we did exchange and I wish I could have known him better. I do feel that after  reading all these comments that we all will know the SWFG / Dan a lot better than we did before . I also feel that even though he is not with us in the  same way as before that he is still with us  and still touching lives.

May this loss stir more self reflection and possibly alter our priorities and direction.  Maybe we will not just have a life that we are living but have life  in our living

My heart goes out to all who are feeling the loss and I pray that you will find comfort and peace - May we all remember the good times that he shared  and know that he always spoke of DV as his "favorite" forum

Beautiful. Thanks Uneek.

14820_388859854539157_557816223_n.jpg

SWFG,

are-miss.gif

Thank you Nadita.

There have been many threads I wish I‘d never opened in the three years of being a member here. This one tops them all. I didn’t reply very often to his post but I read them all. I didn’t always understand the research and data he posted but I read them all. It took awhile to read all the loving and heartfelt replies in this thread but I read them all. I learned a lot from SWFG ( not just about the Dinar ) and we all DID - cause we read them all.

Dance with Christ and your loved ones Dan. RIP later

God Bless

Jeff

• Upvote 6

Dan invited me to play a game with him over the internet. Said he was a "chess nerd."  Now, wish that I had!  Just to know him better. He was brilliant...but, we knew that.

A great great  loss in so many ways, to so many people. 

• Upvote 2

6-10-13 DD: It is with deep sorrow that we have to announce that SWFloridaGuy has passed away in his sleep. We find great comfort in the fact that he was a genuine Christian and is now at peace with the Lord.

All I can say is WOW!!! RIP SWFG. You  were a great voice here and on other forums.  Your commen sense and diligent research did a great service for all of us. You will and already are greatly missed. Your family is in my prayers..

***///

If there's a Memorial Service in Port Charlotte, we're close and will go down for it.

Have not been able to find anything yet in the local paper, obits, police/EMT dispatch records

regarding his untimely passing. 

His art site is completely blank,

his Personal Trainer  number doesn't answer,

and no trace of plans for a Memorial....

But, we'll keep on it and keep ya'll advised.

'OlSarge'sGals

***///

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

10,533 thread views as of now...

He was respected for his intelligence by the dinar community as a whole... my mind is still reeling and my heart is still breaking. Thanks for your music tribute Umb, very thoughtful my friend..
  • Upvote 1

I am feeling very numb and saddened by this tragic event. Today has been very surreal for me I have had really good news happen to me today and at the same time extremely sad news. I wish I could tell SWFG the positive events of today that have happened to me personally - I will never get that chance. RIP SWFG

• Upvote 1

Speechless.  We loved him.  His contribution, and his beautiful manners.   This is very saddening.  God speed healing for the family.  Sometimes this investment is so overwhelming. Hey folks kiss your babies, your wife, husband, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, grandpa, grandma.   It's times like this that reminds us how short time is with loved ones.  R.I.P my friend.  You will be missed dearly.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

He was respected for his intelligence by the dinar community as a whole... my mind is still reeling and my heart is still breaking. Thanks for your music tribute Umb, very thoughtful my friend..

Indeed he was very much respected and liked.

Thanks Bama..... It was an honor for me to open the music thread in his memory. Everybody is welcome to post a music link in the thread . There's a list of the groups he loved, to pick from.

Toughest day in the DV Forum history.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1