Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

***///

'OlSarge'sGals are stricken with grief. :(

He was always at the top of 'OlSarge's list and, hence, ours.

What a gracious, intelligent, measured, even-keeled, wise, humourous, fellow. :tiphat:

Now he & 'OlSarge can fish on...... together. :salute:

May God Bless & Keep his family.   They are in our Prayers.

• Upvote 4

He beat us all, I think. He got the ultimate RV...eternal peace and happiness. The kind that money could never buy. I will miss how he could work 20 unknown words into his knowledgable and factual assessments of Iraqs situation. God Bless. 

• Upvote 3

Wtf??? If this is a joke someone is going to hell......

Does anyone have any other info on this?

No doubt this cant be!! If this is true, I'm sickened beyond words. He is a great guy and had so much going for him..

Edited by sxsess
  • Upvote 1

6-10-13 DD: It is with deep sorrow that we have to announce that SWFloridaGuy has passed away in his sleep. We find great comfort in the fact that he was a genuine Christian and is now at peace with the Lord.

I still keep hoping that this is not true. I had just recently posted on his gallery about how we both have the same taste in music. He was quite the genuine kind of guy and one of the most intellectual person I've ever known. He was well respected all over in the dinar community and someone whom I always looked forward in reading his posts. Rest in Peace my brother....you have now found the biggest RV one could ever imagine. Keep Rocking in Heaven bro!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Buddy

Once this is confirmed.........if his family needs financial help I will be the first to contribute $100.00........one of the DV Administrators will need to set up the Trust Arrangement and let us know.

I still keep hoping that this is not true. I had just recently posted on his gallery about how we both have the same taste in music. He was quite the genuine kind of guy and one of the most intellectual person I've ever known. He was well respected all over in the dinar community and someone whom I always looked forward in reading his posts. Rest in Peace my brother....you have now found the biggest RV one could ever imagine. Keep Rocking in Heaven bro!

Dillonsdinar... I sent you a message to your profile.. Please read when you have time. Thank you.

Once this is confirmed.........if his family needs financial help I will be the first to contribute $100.00........one of the DV Administrators will need to set up the Trust Arrangement and let us know.

Tedro.. That's a very kind and commendable thought.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

***///

'OlSarge'sGals are stricken with grief. :(

He was always at the top of 'OlSarge's list and, hence, ours.

What a gracious, intelligent, measured, even-keeled, wise, humourous, fellow. :tiphat:

Now he & 'OlSarge can fish on...... together. :salute:

May God Bless & Keep his family.   They are in our Prayers.

Girls,

Yes, it's a sad about SWFG, such a loss!

But I am glad you are back :)

• Upvote 1

This is something that you might want to talk to Adam about! He is pretty good at this stuff!!  Just email him or PM him and give him this link to read!

I sent Adam a PM so that he is sure to see this thread!!   :)

Girls,

Yes, it's a sad about SWFG, such a loss!

But I am glad you are back :)

***///

Hi, NADITA....  Thank you from us.... 

...just never expected to be with you again on the occasion of SWFLGUY's Memorial here on the board.

This is so sad... what a terrible loss to our community...  we can't wrap our heads around

this loss...  we are so much the poorer here in so many ways without him. :(

And yet so rich for having had him here.  A great American he was.... :eagle:

• Upvote 1

Dillonsdinar... I sent you a message to your profile.. Please read when you have time. Thank you.

Tedro.. That's a very kind and commendable thought.

Umbertino, hope you saw my response to your question, if not, I'll answer you here. One of his favorite bands was AC/DC and Led Zeppelin.

• Upvote 1

Umbertino, hope you saw my response to your question, if not, I'll answer you here. One of his favorite bands was AC/DC and Led Zeppelin.

I did read your prompt and kind reply. Replied to it in your profile.  Thanks my Friend. I'll create a thread  in his memory with the music you told me about. Again Thanks my Friend. I do appreciate your help.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I have just heard from Dan's sister, Chrissy, and this was her brief message:

"I really appreciate this. Dan was my best friend and my brother just one year older than me. He was amazing and this is devastating. Thank you very much."

I will ask her about the financial help and let you know.

• Upvote 7

They are rock gods. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You was the first song I learned to play on guitar. Led Zepplin, AC/DC, The Beatles, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, The Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Nirvana, CCR, The Beach Boys, Queen, The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue and U2 all rock (I know I forgot some). tn_gallery_46906_843_16009.jpg

It would seem it is, unfortunately.

But we'd hope to get more info if/when possible.

I know he loved music ( he would at times kindly message me about it)... I admit I can't remember what he really enjoyed musically.

If somebody here does know, pls do tell and I'll open a music thread with the music he loved in memory of him. I'm willing to do this with all my heart. Thanks in advance for the help.

See SWFG's Quote At The Top Umbertino ! ;)

This is something that you might want to talk to Adam about! He is pretty good at this stuff!! Just email him or PM him and give him this link to read!

I sent Adam a PM so that he is sure to see this thread!! :)

Yo Bump, Below Is A Link To The SWFG Thread Where I Found The Answer To Umbertino's Question.

In The Thread A Member Requested That It Should Be Pinned Because It Was So Good.

Perhaps U Could Pin It As A Tribute !

12-7-12 SWFloridaGuy: I'm receiving a lot of emails asking why I did not include Kuwait on my RV list

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/136047-swfloridaguy-posts/#ixzz2Vq6Ia2nM

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

Yo Bump, Below Is A Link To The SWFG Thread Where I Found The Answer To Umbertino's Question.

In The Thread A Member Requested That It Should Be Pinned Because It Was So Good.

12-7-12 SWFloridaGuy: I'm receiving a lot of emails asking why I did not include Kuwait on my RV list

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/136047-swfloridaguy-posts/#ixzz2Vq6Ia2nM

B) B) B)

Done!!!   :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

I have just heard from Dan's sister, Chrissy, and this was her brief message:

"I really appreciate this. Dan was my best friend and my brother just one year older than me. He was amazing and this is devastating. Thank you very much."

I will ask her about the financial help and let you know.

Thanks for sharing, Carrello. Appreciated. This is too sad and unjust.

Edited by umbertino

See SWFG's Quote At The Top Umbertino ! ;)

B) B) B)

Thank you so much, My Friend. I do appreciate that.

• Upvote 1

Wow I got a Facebook feed from another site telling of this sad events. As the dinar turns for me his post and comments I looked upon the highest. Prayers go out to his family. Even though I never met him in person and only spoke to him through private messages I felt like I knew him and he lived next door. This is a rough day and he will be missed by MANY as you can tell from all the posting. His topics were next level. I hope it makes everyone take a minute to think how precious life is and when we think about it how much of life we waste and do not take advantage of. I suggest everyone hug and kiss your child, loved one and family members you never know. When I first read this I came here, because I just knew this was some kind of joke. Prayers go up blessings come down! Dan you will be missed!

• Upvote 4