Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

I made a mention of this in chat this week... my thoughts and prayers go out to Dan's family. He was a great contributor and a respected member of our community here. RIP, SWFG.

Unfortunately we have legal complications regarding posting addresses, even if the intentions are simply to express appreciation or sympathies. Please do not post any addresses on this forum for any reason. Thank you all for understanding.

• Upvote 3

Ok DV Family Daniel Scott Huse age 32 was sent to Moore Funeral Home yesterday in Private Funeral and buried Yesterday  6/11/2013. Moore Funeral Home said there won't be an Obituary on his Death! Rest in Peace SWFG!

In what town or city is Moore Funeral Home?  Was he buried in NC or FL?

I was surprised to receive an Email from Dan after one debate, in which he addressed a point we had disagreed on, even more so that he had researched further into the contended question and conceded that where he had written with certainty initially, perhaps indeed my interpretation had some merit and thanked me for stating it. 

Though only half my age I am proud to say that I respected his opinion and was in agreement with him mainly and bowed to his undoubted effort that he put into his research, and to the vigour of his expression to try to help others to understand, his passion came through in every post and will indeed be sorely missed. 

A son or daughter taken so young surely breaks the hearts of their immediate family, but with the strength of faith, and the support of their community and friends, it will not break their spirit, and it is for that strength that I pray they be given- Amen.

Farewell young man, may your spirit forever walk a happy path.

• Upvote 8

"A son or daughter taken so young surely breaks the hearts of their immediate family, but with the strength of faith, and the support of their community and friends, it will not break their spirit, and it is for that strength that I pray they be given- Amen."

Farewell young man, may your spirit forever walk a happy path.Thank  you for  sharing

Thank you for sharing -  very well said -+1  It  does seem that the parents will have /  do have  that support you are talking about - of which  I am thankful -- but it is not always the case -   and believe me it is  a tough road to go alone --

It is obvious that he made a lot of friends here on DV - and it is obvious that he made an impression and an  impact on a lot of people in DinarLand - and it is also obvious that he will NOT be forgotten as is made apparent by  this thread staying alive -  May we all live  to make  a difference in the world  and in the lives of  others -

• Upvote 1

The world and the dinar community has lost a good one. It took me awhile to finally post in here, because I was really sad & shocked about his passing.

In recent weeks, SWFG was posting frequently and providing us with great information. The guy shows some amazing class, as he truly does appear to do his research. Granted, some may not always agree with his opinions or how he formulated his thoughts, but we all can have differing opinions at one time.

Through Google searches, I was able to find a site that mentioned him as they sort of thought negatively of him and his postings. Looking back, I am kind of sad with that site and their approach, however, if it wasn't for that site I would of never found another site he frequented and called home. The other site he frequently posted on, I was able to contact him via private message and let him know how I've formulated my opinions or spoke with..  We had a chance to shoot a few private messages back and forth. I was really excited to get a chance to speak with him more on a one-on-one level anything IQD related.

I noticed he hadn't posted for a few days, and suddenly woke up to find that he had passed from DV. Wasn't the best thing to wake up to on a Monday. Sometimes, it appears starting off with a bad day can really continue on, as it did for me that day.

The greediness of me will miss his insightful post, however, the sadness outweighs my greed as he will never get a chance to see the conclusion of this ride. He has inspired many, he has brought optimism to a lot of us, and he has helped educate us. No doubt, this is truly a sad event and he will truly be missed.

• Upvote 6

Scott and Janice Huse, Please have someone keep an eye on your house when you go to your son's funeral/memorial. apparently there are thieves that target houses of loved ones when they go to their loved ones funeral (just heard it on NBC) and this is despicable and we don't need this. Please make arrangements and God bless all around you.

Thanks Gal's,  exquisite art work.  Did you notice that when you open it up, at least on my end, that the abstract art work of the burning cross, on the left hand side of the cross you can vaguely see the name "DAN".  I thought that was awesome. 

Thanks for sharing. 

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have any details of what exactly happened?  My curiosity takes over at this point for such a young person to pass away....it baffles the mind....

I agree so sad. :(

Millionaire in training,  it seems that it is true, that our SWFG is with our Lord now.  Carrillo spoke to his sister and it has been confirmed.

This wonderful person that God gave to us will be missed by all of us.  SWFG in turned gave us his heart of knowledge, kindness, and compassion .  Now is the time we hold his family in prayer.  They are the ones in need of comfort.

I can not help in not shedding a tear for this young angel.  Thank you Jesus for bringing SWFG (DAN) into our lives.  Thank you for letting us know a beautiful person of God. 

I couldn't have said it better,

Scott and Janice Huse, Please have someone keep an eye on your house when you go to your son's funeral/memorial. apparently there are thieves that target houses of loved ones when they go to their loved ones funeral (just heard it on NBC) and this is despicable and we don't need this. Please make arrangements and God bless all around you.

That's really sad such events may occur in these circumstances especially....Some People, Man.....

I am so very sad to hear this,

Patty I saw the way you found out about this...

(you went right to what you thought was a current thread from SWFG... I saw how you thanked him).

My heart is going out to you because I understand the shock and complete sorrow you are feeling about this...

I know you are a very sweet person.

I found out later too and felt horrible that I didn't know right away... So I'm sending hugs your way dear... I know how you must be feeling right now.

We don't know what happened... We all miss him so very much... Such a tragic loss for his family. It's just sad all the way around. :(

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Patty I saw the way you found out about this...

(you went right to what you thought was a current thread from SWFG... I saw how you thanked him).

My heart is going out to you because I understand the shock and complete sorrow you are feeling about this...

I know you are a very sweet person.

I found out later too and felt horrible that I didn't know right away... So I'm sending hugs your way dear... I know how you must be feeling right now.

We don't know what happened... We all miss him so very much... Such a tragic loss for his family. It's just sad all the way around. :(

Maggie, I just had to read all the comments from so many people that are

so saddened and shocked by his passing. I keep saying out loud that I

can't believe he is gone, as if he was a close friend. How amazing is that?

I have never met him in person, never heard the sound of his voice, yet I

am crying over his death! My heart is so heavy, it's just so hard to believe.

I would tell my husband all the time that SWFG was the true voice of reason!

I live in central florida and always hoped that someday, we would all meet up,

after we RV... I know I will meet him in Heaven and it's so comforting to know

that he has met Jesus already ~

Thank you, Maggie for your kind words to me... please keep me in the loop

if you hear anything at all...

• Upvote 2

Maggie, I just had to read all the comments from so many people that are

so saddened and shocked by his passing. I keep saying out loud that I

can't believe he is gone, as if he was a close friend.

Thank you, Maggie for your kind words to me... please keep me in the loop

if you hear anything at all...

I felt the same way... that I had lost a dear friend.

Actually, I held him in my heart as a brilliant young man, that had turned his life around, and was such a gift to those around him.

Kind of like a son... I felt pride in him while reading his post, he was extremely honest and gave so much....

those that tried to discredit him made him even more enduring to me.

You are so welcome Patty... I knew you were hurting... I will certainly PM you if I hear anything.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Long time dinar holder, long time lurker, been a member for a while, first time post. 

I am absolutely shocked about this news.  Before I knew about this website, I was looking on another for news.  Every now and then, they would show a post from SWFloridaGuy.  I would go to that website looking for his posts.  I soon found that he was a member here, and that is why I started reading solely on this website.  

His posts never contained any fluff, and they always seemed honest.  I never did post anything, because I felt that I never really had anything to offer the DV community besides "I agree." or "I don't agree."  

I would always check the News and Rumor sections, and search SWFG for any new posts from him. I haven't been on in a while, because I felt I was getting too hopeful.  My brother told me about the good news in dinarland regarding Ch 7, and now I see this.  

While I am sure we all are hoping to see a profitable end to this roller coaster ride soon, I can't help but to feel that the good news is overshadowed by the loss of a good, honest person.  I never met him, and never chatted with him, but I feel a hit in the gut tonight.  I hope that his parents are aware of how much respect he has received from this community.  They have raised a good man, with good values, and I pray for SWFG, and his family.

Sorry for lengthy post here, but I still cannot believe it.  Felt I had to say that he had my utmost respect.  

Brad

• Upvote 2