Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

Sorry if this was already posted...

Posted 11 hours ago:

The Life of SWFloridaGuy Dan! 

Please come join me in honoring our friend Dan as we celebrate his life here on earth. This Saturday with the blessing of his family, Pastor Doug and I will try my very best to honor the man that added so much sense, research and education to this investment.

Where do we go for this?

Thanks

Quad

There are just no words....... Godspeed Dan ..... on your journey home to Him

Thanks for the picture Rayzur...This is a great way to remember him, outside of his great posts The knowledge he left us with will serve his memory, long past any RV.  RIP Dan.. :praying:

• Upvote 2

There are still no words....... Godspeed Dan ..... on your journey home to Him

Dan_Misty_zps012f96d8.jpg

Awesome pic, Rayzur.... Thanks for sharing. I'm sure he wants to be remembered like that.... And he will.... Smiling  and happy.

Edited by umbertino

Thank you Rayzur for sharing.  The essence of who Dan was as a person is evident in that incredible photograph.  I haven't been able to think straight ever since hearing the sad news.  SFWG's posts kept me grounded and I learnt so much from him.  I know others did too.  It is all beyond my comprehension and I just feel so much compassion for his family at this time. 

• Upvote 2

Thx For The Research Vizio ! ;o

I'm Sure There Are Several Of Us Who Would Of Liked To Of Seen An Obituary And Been Made Aware Of The Funeral To Have Sent Flowers And Condolences.

But We Have To Respect The Family's Decision And I'm Sure That This Tragic Event Has Completely Devastated Them - As It Has Clearly Devastated Many Of Us.

Perhaps Some Sort Of A Memorial May Be Forthcoming.

SWFG Drops The Mic And Floats Up To Heaven .......

:angel:                          :angel:                    :angel:          

• Upvote 4

A quote from the net, no link, not allowed:

"The family will have a small service because understandably they just cannot get through a large event like that."

Ok DV Family Daniel Scott Huse age 32 was sent to Moore Funeral Home yesterday in Private Funeral and buried Yesterday  6/11/2013. Moore Funeral Home said there won't be an Obituary on his Death! Rest in Peace SWFG!

R.I.P ..... I enjoyed reading his posts and waiting for the next ones.... He has already RV'd and sitting in Las Vegas in Heaven, sipping on a drink.. See you when I get there..  :praying:

This is very sad news, if true. I find it very suspect for Dan's electronic footsteps to have been obliterated and wiped prior to knowledge of his passing,  [Facebook, MySpace, etc] as well as the timeline of events having said to have occured since doesn't quite add up.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends if he has indeed passed on. His writings were very eloquent and a pleasure to read.

Ok DV Family Daniel Scott Huse age 32 was sent to Moore Funeral Home yesterday in Private Funeral and buried Yesterday  6/11/2013. Moore Funeral Home said there won't be an Obituary on his Death! Rest in Peace SWFG!

What day did SWFG pass?

• Upvote 1

Yes it is suspect.  I hope he really just wanted to quit the mad world of dinar.  I do not know why faking a death would be more advantageous than just announcing I am outta here!  Still confusing and still very curious.  A quick funeral it appears or burial and that is it.  If you don't have an obituary even more strange.

I'm doubtful.  Still I sure will miss him.  I am wishing him well whether on earth or the universe.

What day did SWFG pass?

Unknown.

• Upvote 3

What day did SWFG pass?

Friday Night

Yes it is suspect.  I hope he really just wanted to quit the mad world of dinar.  I do not know why faking a death would be more advantageous than just announcing I am outta here!  Still confusing and still very curious.  A quick funeral it appears or burial and that is it.  If you don't have an obituary even more strange.

I'm doubtful.  Still I sure will miss him.  I am wishing him well whether on earth or the universe.

Unknown.

Friday Night

• Upvote 2

I know there is 16 pages of info on this post ,so its hard to read it all , but here you go

OK all I confirmed his Death at the medical Examiners office that has him he said he died on Friday I'm very saddened May God Rest his Soul ! waynesville NC

There is a current criminal investigation on cause of death so they couldn't tell me how he died.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150902-swfg-passed-away/page-14#ixzz2Vx7SJIfP

What day did SWFG pass?

Vizio Was Told It Was Friday.

B)B)B)

I know there is 16 pages of info on this post ,so its hard to read it all , but here you go

OK all I confirmed his Death at the medical Examiners office that has him he said he died on Friday I'm very saddened May God Rest his Soul ! waynesville NC

There is a current criminal investigation on cause of death so they couldn't tell me how he died.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150902-swfg-passed-away/page-14#ixzz2Vx7SJIfP

Very sad and disturbing news.

Thank you Viz, very appreciated.  My next question is or is there not an obituary?