Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

Those of you referring to the D*****bags site also know that it doesn't speak favorably of our very own site owner so be careful what you believe from over there... their opinion isn't favorable of anyone that thinks the dinar will actually RV.. Now this is kinda a memorial thread so let all the other go for right now please... we all liked what WE knew of Dan so just remember that..

I agree and I am with you.  

All i found was a mugshot from 2003.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Daniel_Huse_4

Lord knows i have mine out there somewhere too, so i won't judge, just trying to find an obit.[/quote I hope nobody judges me now for how I was at 21, I have grew up alot since then as I'm sure Dan did.... He has passed away, it is confirmed so since he's not here to defend what he was doing at 21 this shouldn't even be brought up..

Bama, I posted earlier in the thread my thoughts on his passing.  I was hoping to get some closure to why such a sad thing occured, so when someone said to google the name, I did, and posted my results, with the intention to say "This is what I got, anybody find anything better, what am i missing?"  Apparently thats not what I alluded to, sorry.  Again, not my attention.  I did over two years in State lockup at his age, now I work in IS Securities... I am the last to judge, and the first to forgive the trespasses of youth.  I apologize if you felt it was offensive, if thats the concensous, I will take it down.

Edited by nemesis760
  • Upvote 5

I imagine the rest of the story will come out in time.......If he passed......we are all sorry about the news........it does seem odd though that there is nothing in the home town news about a mysterious death....or an Obituary......

stranger to me is how quickly the Facebook site was taken down.......very strange I think...??

so......perhaps time will tell.....perhaps it won't.....

SWFG did seem to have great information and an awesome personality.............he will be missed.....!!!!

• Upvote 1

I imagine the rest of the story will come out in time.......If he passed......we are all sorry about the news........it does seem odd though that there is nothing in the home town news about a mysterious death....or an Obituary......

stranger to me is how quickly the Facebook site was taken down.......very strange I think...??

so......perhaps time will tell.....perhaps it won't.....

SWFG did seem to have great information and an awesome personality.............he will be missed.....!!!!

I know there is 16 pages of info on this post ,so its hard to read it all , but here you go

OK all I confirmed his Death at the medical Examiners office that has him he said he died on Friday I'm very saddened May God Rest his Soul ! waynesville NC

There is a current criminal investigation on cause of death so they couldn't tell me how he died.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150902-swfg-passed-away/page-14#ixzz2Vx7SJIfP

OK all I confirmed his Death at the medical Examiners office that has him he said he died on Friday I'm very saddened May God Rest his Soul ! waynesville NC

There is a current criminal investigation on cause of death so they couldn't tell me how he died.

I'm sorry to hear this now...Criminal investigation... Worse on worse.

"Dan scott Huse Florida"  just google search that and read on. the title with "connecting the dots" was interesting especially 3/4 the way down or read from bottom up. I said my peace earlier in this thread and if facts prevail again R.I.P. Daniel Scott Huse .

Just checking now.. I don't know if I got the wrong link or what. WTF. I'm confused now.

Edited by umbertino

Just did some checkin around....came across his sisters facebook page and SWFG has definitely passed on as there are condolences on her page and she has a photo of the 2 together displayed. We know he will be missed around here and I'm sure his family is deeply saddened...pray for them and let this man RIP....there's no need for doubt or questioning.....this is all just a fact of life and we all should live everyday as its our last. Just because he had a past doesn't really mean anything ecept for people can change if they want to....that was one smart dude period the end....

I always enjoyed reading his posts. It seemed like he always did his research, and rarely shot from the hip. He will be missed on the site, by most if not all. He is with God, as we all hope to be one day. That's all I can say, other than a quiet prayer.

Sorry if this was already posted...

Posted 11 hours ago:

The Life of SWFloridaGuy Dan! 

Please come join me in honoring our friend Dan as we celebrate his life here on earth. This Saturday with the blessing of his family, Pastor Doug and I will try my very best to honor the man that added so much sense, research and education to this investment.
  • Upvote 1

I am very sad to her this news. I always believed him to be very knowledgable in his analysis and research. I looked forward to reading his posts and felt he was not a pumper or had a hidden agenda. He will be missed by many here and in the dinar community. God Bless his family during this difficult time.

So very very sad... this has been heavy on my heart all last night.. God rest his soul and be with his loved ones..

Me too bama. It has really been heavy on my heart since I saw it posted. I can't imagine what his family must be going through. My prayers are with them. 

Wow, I didn't see this until now and Im shocked. Certainly a loss no matter how you look at it or which point of view you have, he provided research and stats routinely, but his opinions were genuine.  He truly cared about how he was perceived and clarified his outlook if it offended someone, he backed his standpoint on the information. Truly a good guy who had a positive Christian outlook and who left a legacy that is going to be missed. He touched a lot of people I think even more than he might have known.

I guess his final message to me is " who you are, your words, your message, Christian believes make an impact on other's lives"

This has been quite a week Poof passed away recently as well

• Upvote 1

I  just got back into town and just learned of this news.  I am completely flabbergasted at this moment, and very sad to hear this news.  Like so many of us, Dan was so young, so vibrant and one of the best.  It is so hard to believe.  My condolences to his family and his many friends.

• Upvote 2