Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

Something deep within me wants to agree with you on this. Maybe its just that SWFG 

was so well loved here, or maybe we just don't want to let him go. But whatever it is 

this one thing I know, this is the internet," and they can't tell you a lie on the internet". lol

I too will be holding out until this has been given some more factual evidence to its validity. 

Yeah, me too. But if it's true then I'm sorry to hear it. RIP bud.

NMGarand

If this is true, so incredibly sad. My prayers are with his family. This being said, a few people mentioned sending things and/or money to his family. This is so thoughtful, but just be careful and do your due diligence:/ :confused2:

• Upvote 1

OK all I confirmed his Death at the medical Examiners office that has him he said he died on Friday I'm very saddened May God Rest his Soul ! waynesville NC

There is a current criminal investigation on cause of death so they couldn't tell me how he died.

• Upvote 4

"Dan scott Huse Florida"  just google search that and read on. the title with "connecting the dots" was interesting especially 3/4 the way down or read from bottom up. I said my peace earlier in this thread and if facts prevail again R.I.P. Daniel Scott Huse .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Dan scott Huse Florida"  just google search that and read on. the title with "connecting the dots" was interesting especially 3/4 the way down or read from bottom up. I said my peace earlier in this thread and if facts prevail again R.I.P. Daniel Scott Huse .

He was from Port Charlotte, FL, but last I checked there wasn't an obituary in the newspaper yet.

Agree-I saw this, also. I am hoping he learned from his mistakes, and has since found the Big Guy and was the man he portrayed to all of us...

All i found was a mugshot from 2003.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Daniel_Huse_4

Lord knows i have mine out there somewhere too, so i won't judge, just trying to find an obit.

Edited by VIZIOIRAQI

OK all I confirmed his Death at the medical Examiners office that has him he said he died on Friday I'm very saddened May God Rest his Soul ! waynesville NC

There is a current criminal investigation on cause of death so they couldn't tell me how he died.

Thank you Vizioiraqi, for keeping us updated.  I'm sure the family is struggling with this.  Prayers continue in their direction. 

Lord knows i have mine out there somewhere too, so i won't judge, just trying to find an obit.

If you google Daniel Scott Huse Port Charlotte, you will find the "connecting the dots" info he was talking about. Not trying to stir up dust, and we all have a past, but the more we know about something, the better. Will continue to pray for his family. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lord knows i have mine out there somewhere too, so i won't judge, just trying to find an obit.[/quote I hope nobody judges me now for how I was at 21, I have grew up alot since then as I'm sure Dan did.... He has passed away, it is confirmed so since he's not here to defend what he was doing at 21 this shouldn't even be brought up..
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Those of you referring to the D*****bags site also know that it doesn't speak favorably of our very own site owner so be careful what you believe from over there... their opinion isn't favorable of anyone that thinks the dinar will actually RV.. Now this is kinda a memorial thread so let all the other go for right now please... we all liked what WE knew of Dan so just remember that..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Those of you referring to the D*****bags site also know that it doesn't speak favorably of our very own site owner so be careful what you believe from over there... their opinion isn't favorable of anyone that thinks the dinar will actually RV.. Now this is kinda a memorial thread so let all the other go for right now please... we all liked what WE knew of Dan so just remember that..

Thanks Bama, very well stated.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

The LOPster Flatbush Zombies Tried Smearing SWFG A Few Months Ago With Those Old Reports From Dan's Youth.

The Mod's Removed That Post And Later Flatbush Zombies Was Banned.

If The Precedent Was To Not Have Those Kind Of Posts Here When A Member Is Alive Then They Also Probably Shouldn't Be Here When They've Passed.

- CNN

B)         B)          B)

• Upvote 12

The LOPster Flatbush Zombies Tried Smearing SWFG A Few Months Ago With Those Old Reports From Dan's Youth.

The Mod's Removed That Post And Later Flatbush Zombies Was Banned.

If The Precedent Was To Not Have Those Kind Of Posts Here When A Member Is Alive Then They Also Probably Shouldn't Be Here When They've Passed.

- CNN

B)         B)          B)

Another great statement.  Thank you Thug.  :bravo:

• Upvote 2

criminal investigation? was this a homicide?

Edited by easyrider

SWFG's last Post if you ask me he had Class! Rest in Peace SWFG

SWFloridaGuy, on 03 Jun 2013 - 8:39 PM, said:snapback.png

I can understand where you're coming from and you make a good point.  But it's not about me, there's nothing special about my vocabulary and I make grammatical errors all the time.  This was more in response to those who don't have respect for the English language or great minds of the past.  Geniuses whose diction I can barely even comprehend.  I have always been fascinated by truly talented people like Telsa, Einstein, Mark Twain, Davinici etc. and am frustrated that so much of that seems to be less and less important.  Improper grammar is even preferred in many areas.  Probably one reason I can't stand rap music.  Anyway, I do understand your point but don't see how you would like me to change considering those I admire most always strived for improvement.   Thanks for your advice and response though.

AMHVL, first of all I read all your posts on all the forums you go to.  In fact, I search for them.  You have a very balanced approach and have written some amazing posts which I have even saved among my files.  So, thank you.

• Upvote 2

The great thing about this DV site is the care and support we bring to one another in our time of need.

While this is a tribute thread for a well loved member here let us not forget his family at this time too.

I have a son, his name is Dan he will be shortly be 32. He is a fun loving, intelligent, caring person who loves adrenalin sports. My heart is heavy just thinking of the parallels of their lives. As a dad it would be my worst nightmare to hear of his passing and I had outlived him. Nonetheless, he is living life to the full and is very responsible paramedic.

Others on this site have lost their children and the hurt they feel is palpable.

Let us be conscious of the way the SWFG family is feeling. They have lost a son/ brother/ nephew/ grandson etc

Let's follow SWFG Dan's great example and show respect for all of them as a fitting tribute for him.

• Upvote 7