Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

I am stunned! This was so left field for me like so many others too. We have lost a truly remarkable young man from Dinarland.

When I had Internet available I always zeroed in on SWFG posts to read first. He brought much to the table, but always impressed me with his diligent, courteous respectful replies to all who commented on his research. I loved that it was just his opinion, yet somehow his conviction and earnest belief in what he shared was likeable. A truly good kind guy.

I also was eager to see what uncommon words he managed to incorporate into each of his epistles. I delighted in his vast use and command of the English language! I only wish like others that I had the chance to meet him F2F. Well that will wait until another place now!

You will long be held in our memory and forever be held in our highest esteem!

RIP SWFG

• Upvote 1

Whether or not he realized it or that we who remain behind realize it, he gave us all a great lesson. That lesson is pure and simple and one which I trust we will all keep in the forefront of our minds. It is this: That hopes and dreams and information that are shared on a forum such as this CAN be done without sarcasm, bashing, negativity and in a very dignified and civilized manner. Not once did I ever see him lose his cool, even when there was no doubt his feathers were ruffled, he still replied with respect and courtesy. I think that is something we could ALL use more of. He set a fine example for us to follow not only in our personal lives, but in our interactions with others as well.

Thanks for the class act Dan.

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Still dont know what to say.....tough man.......tough.....Rest In Power SWFG.......man....with respect.

I havent been a member of this great and wonderful site as long as most, but to honor SWFG, when this thing RVs and it will RV, im gonna save 1 dinar to honor him , and will save a dinar for anyone else who does not make it (Passes on) to see this RV through ...With respect.R.I.P. SWFG and others who passed on.

Edited by joekooltrips

I'm a south fla guy too... Sucks. It is what always makes me realize that there is a bigger picture and the rest is trivial.

My thoughts and prayers to the family... H had awesome posts!

Peace

Couldn't have said it better...

Ezrapound

Whether or not he realized it or that we who remain behind realize it, he gave us all a great lesson. That lesson is pure and simple and one which I trust we will all keep in the forefront of our minds. It is this: That hopes and dreams and information that are shared on a forum such as this CAN be done without sarcasm, bashing, negativity and in a very dignified and civilized manner. Not once did I ever see him lose his cool, even when there was no doubt his feathers were ruffled, he still replied with respect and courtesy. I think that is something we could ALL use more of. He set a fine example for us to follow not only in our personal lives, but in our interactions with others as well.

Thanks for the class act Dan.

I agree whole heart idly

I'm at a complete loss for words... had to get up and walk away a few times.. still don't have the words.... We were going to do lunch at one of our favorite BH restaurants Portabella, next time he was in town... hang out, do the town and trade stories... My brain doesn't wrap around this one very well....

God Bless and Keep you Dan, forever in His Eternity ....

• Upvote 5

Hope is family is doing ok. He was a really genuine guy. It feels so strange that the fact that he was so young and passed away in his sleep it's a shame he wouldn't get to experience what he has been waiting for.. I hope this Is the last person in this investment to go, it's deffinitly like a family

• Upvote 2

I keep looking and hoping someone will say this is a hoax and he is alive and well. It is so hard to accept. I admit it I am selfish and wish he were here for us/me. I don't want to believe this. I was so much looking forward to seeing him at one of the post rv parties. Now I must wait(hopefully for a while) to see him at the next step. I just wish someone would say this is just a bad dream.

• Upvote 2

I keep looking and hoping someone will say this is a hoax and he is alive and well. It is so hard to accept. I admit it I am selfish and wish he were here for us/me. I don't want to believe this. I was so much looking forward to seeing him at one of the post rv parties. Now I must wait(hopefully for a while) to see him at the next step. I just wish someone would say this is just a bad dream.

Me too Cooked. I am having a hard time with this.  :(  I'm ready to wake up from this bad dream! I'm still in shock. This is just so hard to believe.

I'm not a poster but come here regularly to visit the News thread. I have always respected SWFG's input and certainly appreciate the time and effort he put into his posts. Thank You SWFG, for the education and insight you have shared with all of us. I will miss your contribution.

Carello, since you have contact with his sister, please make sure his family see's how respected he was and how many lives he has touched here on D/V.

I take comfort in knowing Dan is with God now and pray for his family and friends as they work through this time of grief.

When I saw he was an AC/DC fan, this song came to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZo12LIWqYw

• Upvote 1

To SWFG family :  

our deepest sympathy for your loss.  Even though a lot of us in this site don't know him personally but we grew to love him and respect what he got to say and recognize he was a fine young man, respectful and very intelligent. It's not only your loss but it's our loss too.. We have lost one fine young man that we are all proud to call him friend.  There are a lot of questions that might not be answered right now but know that The Lord is there with you and your family.  I pray God gives you strength, peace and cover you all with His grace abundantly.  He is out of our sight but he lives in the hearts of the people whose life has been touched by him. 

To DV Family : 

I realize DV has become my family and friends that I frequent everyday.  Either I am working or bored or just curious  :)  yes a lot of us have not seen each other face to face but the bond and the sense of community is here.  We mourn through our loss and we miss their presence, we rejoice when a baby is born, new job, wedding, healing, we pray and lift up and encourage each other, not to forget the banter and ranting but yet when one is fallen, we can unite and reminisce. The cyber friendship that seems to be so strange and far fetched but yet is so entwined in our daily lives.  We know each other through our usernames and yet, we manage to form friendship and we can miss a person.  Some have conversation through phone calls, emails, etc.  What started as an investment has led us to a deeper meaning such as friendship, love, sharing and caring.  I hope and pray that none of us will forget how we get here because we congregate in this site or other sites not by mistake or chance but because God led us here.. one way or the other, someone, somewhere, somehow has met our needs when we need the little push, an ear to lend, a shoulder to cry, and just being there.  

So, I will leave you with this :

LIVE WELL, LOVE MUCH and LAUGH OFTEN

Life is precious and a gift that we take for granted till we get a wake up call and realize how fragile life is, as it’s only a vapor…one minute we are breathing and the other minute could be the last breath we take, so enjoy it as you only live for today.

Love is a word that used very often even for hamburgers and hot dogs.. 
but do we know the true meaning of love ? if we say, we love…do we truly mean it ? if we say we love, we should show it in a simple way, in an act of kindness as love is the greatest gift of all and everyone needs love… so, instead of saying love, show love 

It is said that laughter is the best medicine as it releases endorphins in your body, the chemical that makes you happy the more you laugh, the happier you are so don’t sweat the small stuff…find good in everything… chuckle at the things that bother you and soon enough it won’t bother you and you will be smiling and without you realizing, you will be laughing..

• Upvote 10

@nadita - @carello - @yota or anyone else who may have made contact with the family.  do you by any chance have further updates? like funeral arrangements or where to send cards, flowers etc.?  i can't get this out of my mind.

Supergirl,

I am with you.. I have no contact but would like to send flower arrangements. If we know where he lives, we probably could get an orbituary on the paper.  I think he is going to have a military service.. I thought he was in navy.

@nadita - @carello - @yota or anyone else who may have made contact with the family.  do you by any chance have further updates? like funeral arrangements or where to send cards, flowers etc.?  i can't get this out of my mind.

I understand how you feel Supergirl,  we are all at a lost.  Its hard to stay focus no matter how many topics cross the board.  It's hard to even chuckle at some. 

But we pray, and ask God to help us move on as well.  We continue to send prayers to SWFGuy's family, they need our prayers. 

SWFGuy's words may now be silenced, but his memory that he left with so many of us will be embedded in our hearts. ;):(

• Upvote 2

You know Guys last time we had a Death in the Dinar World Family We were given the Real name of the Person and The Article listed about it . Were is this info I don't believe anything unless it's proven . God rest his Soul if this is true he will be Missed , but I'm not going there yet and you shouldn't either!

• Upvote 4

You know Guys last time we had a Death in the Dinar World Family We were given the Real name of the Person and The Article listed about it . Were is this info I don't believe anything unless it's proven . God rest his Soul if this is true he will be Missed , but I'm not going there yet and you shouldn't either!

Something deep within me wants to agree with you on this. Maybe its just that SWFG 

was so well loved here, or maybe we just don't want to let him go. But whatever it is 

this one thing I know, this is the internet," and they can't tell you a lie on the internet". lol

I too will be holding out until this has been given some more factual evidence to its validity. 

• Upvote 3