Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

6-10-13 DD: It is with deep sorrow that we have to announce that SWFloridaGuy has passed away in his sleep. We find great comfort in the fact that he was a genuine Christian and is now at peace with the Lord.

This is a real heartbreaker...I always clicked on his posts right away when I saw them - he was always so enthusiastic! He will be VERY sorely missed here. I am so sorry to the family...may they find some comfort in Christ.

• Upvote 2

I share many of the same sentiments that many of you already posted....May Almighty God comfort all of SWFG's loved one's...hold them under your  mighty wings.....and may each of them be comforted in ways that only you can provide.....knowing that they will one day be united ETERNALLY..WH

• Upvote 1

After reading all of the above posts it is so heartwarming to see how many lives he touched in varieties of ways! I know his loved ones must really be hurting and I am praying for them at such a shocking loss! I hope he wasn't suffering or in pain from whatever took him, he seemed so full of life!

I always felt he shared his knowledge generously and opinions respectfully! I always read his posts, though sometimes his knowledge was way over my head! He will truly be missed! I appreciate seeing many "old friends" come back on here to pay their respects, and appreciate even more the "dinar family" we have here, especially they way they "come together" at a time like this! RIP SWFloridaGuy!

• Upvote 5

After reading all of the above posts it is so heartwarming to see how many lives he touched in varieties of ways! I know his loved ones must really be hurting and I am praying for them at such a shocking loss! I hope he wasn't suffering or in pain from whatever took him, he seemed so full of life!

I always felt he shared his knowledge generously and opinions respectfully! I always read his posts, though sometimes his knowledge was way over my head! He will truly be missed! I appreciate seeing many "old friends" come back on here to pay their respects, and appreciate even more the "dinar family" we have here, especially they way they "come together" at a time like this! RIP SWFloridaGuy!

Well said KCT
  • Upvote 1

I am totally numb.  I was frantic when  I saw  a post eluding to the fact that something has happened to SWFG.  I haven't logged on in ages, but follow all his posts.  I felt as if I knew him.   My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. One day......we will finally meet Dan..... somewhere near the pearly gate.

• Upvote 1

By knowing and believing in Christ Jesus, Dan is in a lot better place now; the peacful, loving arms of Christ.  My heart goes out to his family; though in their sadness, I hope they find peace in knowing they will see him again in the life of the world to come. 

"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked." - Psalm 84:10. 

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." - Phillipians 1:21. 

• Upvote 1

Father GOD, I pray that you send YOUR comforter to his family and friends and that YOUR peace that surpasses all understanding abide with them.  Lord, thank you for all the days YOU give us until we return home.  In JESUS precious name I pray Amen.

Amen.  I am glad he knew Christ as his savior...but it is so sad!  We never know what tomorrow holds. He was kind and respectful to everyone. God bless his family.

Not much left to say after reading all of the posts. So glad SWFG was a christian and is now with the Lord. :angel:  My heart cries for his parents and siblings as they are surely suffering greatly. May their faith in the Lord ease their pain. :praying:

:rocking-chair:

Well said Granny, I couldn't agree more.

• Upvote 1

I have been sad all day at work today and was hoping the news wasnt true..Im sorry I didnt get the chance to know swfg, but I always read what he wrote.. He will be truly missed by so many. Enjoy your journey...I know many Angels are rejoicing and Im sure you are jammin with ac/dc and I cant imagine the music where you are..Im sure it is beautiful.. 

As has been mentioned before, I too had hoped to check the forums after my work day to discover that the post had been made in error.  Sadly, there were no comments to the contrary that Dan has moved on from this world.

I do not know what caused his life to end but...if there is any kind of relief from this type of news...I reflect over the comment that he passed in his sleep.  I pray it was indeed a quiet passing.

To any of his family and friends that may read our posts, we pray for you all in your loss.  God rest his soul and bless him with grace.

with deepest respect and sympathy,

crossfire

• Upvote 5

Thug, if anyone knows the identity of posters on here its you........I have quite a few friends involved in MMA, any chance that was the cause?

Idk The Cause But Several Members Here Knew Him - Carrello Spoke To His Sister Today (Page 8 Of This Thread).

Since This Was Obviously So Sudden It May Take A Little Time For More Information.

B)B)B)