Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

My sincere condolences to his family and friends. I felt this kid really had it together, and I know he will be sorely missed by this community.

At just 32 his death seems so untimely. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and you just have to trust in the higher power. We all have a clock, live your lives to the fullest everyday. Godspeed SWFG RIP

GodsHourglass.jpg

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA
  • Upvote 4

Hey Thug,  I have been checking the internet also and nothing... This is the saddest news I've heard in dinar land in all my 9 years.  He so deserved to see the outcome of this.  :(

I agree, but I believe he got there before we will, and he already knows. :)

• Upvote 2

Dear SWFG., R.I.P. We will all miss your insight and stimulating use of the the English language. God must have a very important assignment for you right now up in heaven. One day i look forward to being with you in person where we will laugh about this adventure that brought us all here together. My prayers go out to your family and freinds at this time of grief, may God grant comfort to their souls.

Francie, I believe we all would want to gather more info on this tragic event.

• Upvote 3

I agree, but I believe he got there before we will, and he already knows. :)

Francie, your 100 % correct... I was just being selfish and wanting him here with us when this ride comes to a halt. I wanted him to be able to see all of his research in action.  Even though I have read this thread all day, I'm still in a state of shock and sadness.

• Upvote 4

I truly enjoyed SWFG posts and now he in a better place, I will continue to pray for his family.  He will be truly missed and even though I have not met him in person he was truly a gentlemen and a person who I truly admired on this site.

SWFG.  Man of immense integrity.  Mentor to us all.  I am feeling very sad.  I have never met SWFG, but feel like I have lost my best mate.  My heartfelt sympathy to his family and friends.

On the wings of a dove, flying by....

• Upvote 5