Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

Please Thug, this feels like a bad joke gone wrong. Im still hopeful that it is. We need to really know if this is true. Im in shock and so sadden. He was a special person. Please, we need more proof.

Millionaire in training,  it seems that it is true, that our SWFG is with our Lord now.  Carrillo spoke to his sister and it has been confirmed.

This wonderful person that God gave to us will be missed by all of us.  SWFG in turned gave us his heart of knowledge, kindness, and compassion .  Now is the time we hold his family in prayer.  They are the ones in need of comfort.

I can not help in not shedding a tear for this young angel.  Thank you Jesus for bringing SWFG (DAN) into our lives.  Thank you for letting us know a beautiful person of God. 

• Upvote 3

We all have our illnesses that we have to deal with in our lives, I have mine, and I am sure many of you do as well.

Cancer, Heart Disease, Kidney Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, and Hypertension just to name a few.

Unfortunately, these diseases do not discriminate, can effect anyone at any age, and can take any any of us at any time.

I make sure I tell my loved ones "I love them' everyday because life is prescious ... and ... you just never know. 

God bless SWFG and his family ... Our prayers and thoughts are with them.

• Upvote 3

Father GOD, I pray that you send YOUR comforter to his family and friends and that YOUR peace that surpasses all understanding abide with them.  Lord, thank you for all the days YOU give us until we return home.  In JESUS precious name I pray Amen.

Amen

• Upvote 1

Millionaire in training,  it seems that it is true, that our SWFG is with our Lord now.  Carrillo spoke to his sister and it has been confirmed.

This wonderful person that God gave to us will be missed by all of us.  SWFG in turned gave us his heart of knowledge, kindness, and compassion .  Now is the time we hold his family in prayer.  They are the ones in need of comfort.

I can not help in not shedding a tear for this young angel.  Thank you Jesus for bringing SWFG (DAN) into our lives.  Thank you for letting us know a beautiful person of God. 

Thank you Pattyangel,  Im just so sadden by this news. He will be missed by us all. He was like a bright light,  everyone always looked forward to what he had to say.

• Upvote 3

Thank you Pattyangel,  Im just so sadden by this news. He will be missed by us all. He was like a bright light,  everyone always looked forward to what he had to say.

I know, I know Millionaire in training, we all looked forward to his post, I know I did.  It was in shocked when I saw and read the news this morning, I was dumbfounded, lost for words, had to step away from site.  It's amazing how we become a family over the cyber waves. The friendship is awesome, but when we lose a friend, it's heavy on the heart.  Prayers for us to cope with the lost of a love one, and for his loving family.  

• Upvote 2

R.I.P. thanks for all you have done to further our knowledge on this crazy ride brother you were 31 and far too young to pass may the good Lord welcome you. Though I am not a religious guy I do have beliefs. I cannot agree with your past and hold no boundaries to you nor is this a day to dwell on the past but see the future so again my brother you have found your peace.

Wow, this is one of the few things that ever make me speechless. I can never figure out why the young ones go so soon. Such a genuine guy. All I can say is I hope to see you up on the gulf coast in the sky some day. RIP.

• Upvote 1

RIP SWFG. I appreciated all your time and effort to bring information into our forum. You will be missed Buddy.

Always looked forward to his take on this investment, his writing lead me to believe he was older with knowledge & wisdom beyond his years!

RIP -   I'm going to miss you  :(

You got your wings  :angel:

Where did this info originate from?    Maybe his Chat persona is the thing that has died - he has had enough.  I hope that is the case and not that he passed away for real.

this is what I am wondering !!!!    maybe just retired the i.d.  name sake  ??

He was an MMA fighter and, I think, stuntman, for a while. Maybe a latent brain injury he didn't know about? Just speculation, folks. Please don't pass that around as if I know anything about the cause of death. 

As his good friend, Ducky, put it, "We have lost a great voice of reason in this investment," and a really nice guy. So sorry to hear about Dan's death. Prayers for his family, if any read these pages. 

that would be the best and only logical explanation at  this point ,  from reading his post and articles he was full of life , and this must have crept up out of the blue ,,, --------->  rest in peace brother ,,  if your still around in the soul , give us a hint !  < ---- not meant to be funny, someone here was really closer too him ,   prayers to the whole family and dinar world who chatted with him and knew him

It's always hard to lose a close friend and fellow believer.   :(  I don't know the circumstances... I only know that that this ol' rock ain't our final home... so based on his relationship with his Heavenly Father I'd venture to say the angels are celebrating greeting the newest "inductee" to the family.  Way too young to go that's for sure... but it's not how long you live that counts... it's how strong you live that matters.  I would say based on all the responses, and lives he has touched that he's lived a good, strong life!!!  R.I.P. buddy!!! - Rod 

• Upvote 6

WOW!   I keep reading comments and seeing names that  I have not seen before. SWFG touched soooo many lives and at an early age. Can any of us say that we have touched as many? or any in a special way?  Will we leave a legacy? Will we be missed by so many?

Each of u s will remember SWFG in our own special way for what ever reason - I was always so impressed with his writing skill and  the  vocabulary that he used.  The economics information that he rattled off so easily was way over my head. It always just boggled my mind at his level of intelligence, not that I have not met intelligent  people ;  just not in this way - through a forum

I feel it was his intent to share his  knowledge and understanding of the investment & economics but I also feel that he strongly encouraged  folks to research and gain their own knowledge. 

After reading the comments I truly appreciate the dialogue we did exchange and I wish I could have known him better. I do feel that after  reading all these comments that we all will know the SWFG / Dan a lot better than we did before . I also feel that even though he is not with us in the  same way as before that he is still with us  and still touching lives.

May this loss stir more self reflection and possibly alter our priorities and direction.  Maybe we will not just have a life that we are living but have life  in our living

My heart goes out to all who are feeling the loss and I pray that you will find comfort and peace - May we all remember the good times that he shared  and know that he always spoke of DV as his "favorite" forum

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2