Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

absolutely shocking news ...... I'm lost for words.... :(

With all his greatness and accomplishments in dinarland , SWFG will be missed more for his giving personality, charisma, caring for others, love and most of all his HEART!! Twice as big as the state of Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWFG gave it all every day to each and every one of us and our lives have forever been hollowed without him...Thanks to all of you for reaching out in this time of our immeasurable loss.

REST IN PEACE BROTHER !!!!!!

601707_456384381121727_700663449_n.jpg

Beautiful words and agreed. Thanks The Machine.

• Upvote 1

Que la terre te soit légère mon ami. Dieu t’a appelé pour des raisons plus importantes que nous puissions savoir.  Peut-être tu as une mission plus importante dans une autre dimension plus élève que celle-ci.   Que Dieu te bénisse. 

Translation to English

The Earth either you light my friend. God has called you for more important reasons that we know. Perhaps you have a more important mission in another dimension higher than this. God bless you.

Edited by carlablum
Translate
  • Upvote 3

Que la terre te soit légère mon ami. Dieu t’a appelé pour des raisons plus importantes que nous puissions savoir.  Peut-être tu as une mission plus importante dans une autre dimension plus élève que celle-ci.   Que Dieu te bénisse. 

May the ground (soil) be light on you, my Friend. God called you for reasons more important that we may know. Perhaps you had a Mission more important in another dimension  higher that this one here. God bless you.

Hope you don't mind Jehemev.... This is beautiful. Thank you.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Father GOD, I pray that you send YOUR comforter to his family and friends and that YOUR peace that surpasses all understanding abide with them.  Lord, thank you for all the days YOU give us until we return home.  In JESUS precious name I pray Amen.

Amen!

• Upvote 1

I quite litterally cannot express my shock.  I honestly am not a highly religious man, though I respect the faiths of others, I hope that his faith is rewarded.  My prayers and hopes to his family and friends. -Andare con Dio

Edited by nemesis760

i believe this to be the biggest wake up call for ALL of us to "get busy living".  take a break from the forums and computers and really, really give life another chance.  when i think about all the time and energy swfg spent studying, investigating and writing commentary on this investment never to see it come to fruition, truly saddens me.

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.

~Zachary Scott

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 6

As I just said to my good friend, Shelley, if one of us had passed, Dan would have been right there to say kind words, remember something special about us, remember something we said or a positive gesture.  He was special that way.

I have contacted one of Dan's relatives and will let everyone know what information regarding Dan that I may get.

I was doing semi-okay until I just saw Dan's photo, and the exhuberance that came through even in a photo of him, brings me tears.  But Dan, we will have that espresso in Paris anyway.

• Upvote 6

i believe this to be the biggest wake up call for ALL of us to "get busy living".  take a break from the forums and computers and really, really give life another chance.  when i think about all the time and energy swfg spent studying, investigating and writing commentary on this investment never to see it come to fruition, truly saddens me.

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.

~Zachary Scott

Live each day as if its your last....................and always to tell loved ones " I love you".  You may not get another chance - peace

• Upvote 1

So very, very sorry to hear this... I read and read hoping someone would prove this wrong until I read Yota's post and realized it was indeed true.... Dear Lord be with his family and friends, comfort their grief and bring peace to their hearts, Amen...... this is just unbelievably sad.

• Upvote 1

As I just said to my good friend, Shelley, if one of us had passed, Dan would have been right there to say kind words, remember something special about us, remember something we said or a positive gesture.  He was special that way.

I have contacted one of Dan's relatives and will let everyone know what information regarding Dan that I may get.

I was doing semi-okay until I just saw Dan's photo, and the exhuberance that came through even in a photo of him, brings me tears.  But Dan, we will have that espresso in Paris anyway.

Thanks Carrello.

So very, very sorry to hear this... I read and read hoping someone would prove this wrong until I read Yota's post and realized it was indeed true.... Dear Lord be with his family and friends, comfort their grief and bring peace to their hearts, Amen...... this is just unbelievably sad.

6-10-13 DD: It is with deep sorrow that we have to announce that SWFloridaGuy has passed away in his sleep. We find great comfort in the fact that he was a genuine Christian and is now at peace with the Lord.[/size]

Thanks for your posting. I was in such disbelief and wanted it so not to be true, that I didn't thank you. It is comforting to know where he resides now, though bittersweet.

WOW just like everyone else I am in total shock and don't understand how such a young man passes so quickly.........no doubt God has his own plans.

RIP my brother.....I'm sure gunna miss you. See you on the other side!

This is just so unbelievably sad. I, like everyone else, am in shock. :(

Such a young life never to be lived.  I know they say that God takes the "good ones" early  because he needs them to help do his work, but sometimes it's just so very hard to comprehend.

Condolences go out to his family and friends.  Dan, you will be sadly missed as your energy used to light up this forum.

• Upvote 2