Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

It's True Folks...

Thanks for this, Hope you get some answers SOON!

I've left a message Bumper...trying to find out the arrangements for the service..again if I received anything will relay asap..Prayers for the Family continue...

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Oh, this is just so incredibly sad.  God bless you Dan and thanks for all of your great care and attendance to all of us. My heart-felt prayers go out to your family, loved ones and friends. Thank you for all you've done, and I'm sure as you cared for everyone in the dinar community, with such selflessness and dedication, so you also did in your personal life.  What a sad time for everyone who was blessed to have known you.  

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2

Father GOD, I pray that you send YOUR comforter to his family and friends and that YOUR peace that surpasses all understanding abide with them.  Lord, thank you for all the days YOU give us until we return home.  In JESUS precious name I pray Amen.

• Upvote 10

Father GOD, I pray that you send YOUR comforter to his family and friends and that YOUR peace that surpasses all understanding abide with them.  Lord, thank you for all the days YOU give us until we return home.  In JESUS precious name I pray Amen.

Amen!!

AMEN

Such a Loss, I so looked forward to reading his post. I will miss him. my prayers to his family. Its just not right to take such a young life and one that contributed so much to others. will not be the same here. Rest in peace my friend.

3289057.jpg?1370879137

6-10-13 DD: It is with deep sorrow that we have to announce that SWFloridaGuy has passed away in his sleep.

We find great comfort in the fact that he was a genuine Christian and is now at peace with the Lord.

DR Note:  Our Thoughts and prayers are with SWFG's family and friends today....May he Rest in Peace.
  • Upvote 3

The Lord always calls those that have accomplished what they were put here to do. I firmly believe this. SWFG may you rest in peace and know you have left us in a better way than when you found us. Dear Lord we thank you for the time you gave him to us, Amen   :praying:

• Upvote 6

Unbelievably sad. And seemingly out of no where, but, that's the way it always happens...when we least expect it. This was a man who brought some class to this adventure. No only class, but eloquence, sincerity and knowledge. His enthusiasm was infectious, and in the few short months were were blessed to have him among us he gained a stature no one else has managed to even come close to. We will mourn his passing for some time to come. But, I think we need to consider something here. He has unwittingly passed on to us a challenge, for after having created the covenant between us that he did, it behooves us all now to not only carry on in the manner and direction he started, but to take up the torch he has passed and continue his work. While no one will ever fill his shoes, the challenge he has left us is to find someone who will try.

This man personified many things we all aspire to: integrity, honesty, knowledge, humility, open mindedness. In sharing what he did, and in the manner he did, he elevated this forum to a level of decency that has kept me as a member.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. He will be sorely missed here

Who among us now will take up his challenge and honor his memory by taking over where he left off?

• Upvote 9

P.S. I would also like to add that this man was a child of God. Something to which he very

recently testified. So yes we, that are likewise, will see him at that great banquet with our 

Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Allow me to re post one of his last comments in which SWFG

did proclaim his faith,

I just had this very discussion after reading 12thman's latest post.  Please understand that I am very respectful of and support everyone's right to their faith.  That's one of the things that makes this country great and what I'm about to comment on is in no way an attack against Christianity or any other religion for that matter. 

My Dad wrote the book Collapse of Evolution, has a PHD and has lectured all over the country in support of Christianity but approaches proving creationism from a scientific point of view.  My Mom is one of the leading Christian artists in the world and has been published by National Geographic and her paintings on the Underground Railroad series are found in almost every classroom history book in the U.S.  I really try to avoid this topic but here it goes:

6-2-13 SWFG: Thanks for bringing in the rumor RVsoonPlease, that's exactly what this section is for.  Here's my personal apriorism toward certain posts like this.  First of all, I am a Christian, grew up in private schools my whole life until I was 16. I am proud of those have the guts to share their faith with others.  However, I don't believe that someone should use God to back up their rumors. In fact, I find it offensive.  

1 Timothy 6:10:  "For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows."  Many gurus claim to be prophets and use this as a tool to gain many followers (often great individuals), who are falling for this fourberie. 

When a prediction is made and the ratiocination behind the prediction is because God wants us all to become millionaires overnight it just blows my mind. Think of how many potentially evil, powerful and very wealthy people would also profit from this and potentially use it to accumulate even more power to further their cause. 

If you remember, Jesus wasn't the biggest fan of money changers.  During the cleansing of the temple he expelled them all, accusing them of turning the Temple into a den of thieves through their commercial activities.  I respect everyone's right to their beliefs and have absolutely no right to push my personal beliefs on anyone else.  I'm simply stating my own personal opinion that God is not here to be our Sugar Daddy. 

Saying a prayer before a call, before you go to bed, praying for loved ones or anything else for that matter is something I respect.  But I don't like seeing God used as an apparatus at the end of every rumor, when it is clearly being used to gain support for their unsubstantiated claims.   I'm not going into this subject again.  I realize it's one that people feel very strongly about but I felt compelled to just this once offer my feelings on the subject. 

That's not to say that God is not in control of this.  I hope everyone realizes the distinction I am trying to make here.  Thanks

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148878-whats-god-got-to-do-with-it/page-10#ixzz2VpMWP5e3[/size]

Thanks LDG'sDad, it's a little easier to accept ones passing when we know where they will spend eternity, but this is quite sad as he was so young. Thanks for reposting this.

absolutely shocking news ...... I'm lost for words.... :(

With all his greatness and accomplishments in dinarland , SWFG will be missed more for his giving personality, charisma, caring for others, love and most of all his HEART!! Twice as big as the state of Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWFG gave it all every day to each and every one of us and our lives have forever been hollowed without him...Thanks to all of you for reaching out in this time of our immeasurable loss.

I know his profile says he was 98 years old ..... but he told me himself a year or so ago he was 31, that's just not fair but I guess the big man upstairs has a plan for him.

REST IN PEACE BROTHER !!!!!!

601707_456384381121727_700663449_n.jpg

• Upvote 6