Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

Sorry to hear this, if this is true. :(

It would seem it is, unfortunately.

But we'd  hope to get more info if/when  possible.

I know he loved music ( he would at times kindly message me about  it)... I admit I can't remember  what he really enjoyed musically.

If somebody here does know, pls  do tell and I'll open a music thread with the music he loved in memory of him. I'm willing to do this with all my heart. Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone know if he had been ill? What could have taken him at such a young age?  Like others here, I am stunned by this news!! It's just so hard to believe!!

He was an MMA fighter and, I think, stuntman, for a while. Maybe a latent brain injury he didn't know about? Just speculation, folks. Please don't pass that around as if I know anything about the cause of death. 

As his good friend, Ducky, put it, "We have lost a great voice of reason in this investment," and a really nice guy. So sorry to hear about Dan's death. Prayers for his family, if any read these pages. 

• Upvote 3

i hope i am wrong, but i received a call this morning that swfg has passed on.

i never talked to him, or ever had any real contact with him, but always had respect for him, and his opinion.

r.i.p my man, prayers to all family an friends..... best wishes....

• Upvote 8

WOW! this is really unbelievable. Gone way too soon.  Holding him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.  I would love to hear of any updates you may come across Yota.  I would like to send flowers.

yes.. me too

I hope this is a joke and I think he is quite young.. 

• Upvote 1

What a shock! He was very young. It is hard to believe and because he was such a respected presence here at DV I feel that we need some kind of proof as in obituary notice to validate such a claim. I really pray this information is NOT true.

Yo Tripp, I Have Dan's Full Name And As Of Yet There Are No Details On The Internet.

However, I've Put On My Sad Clown Face. :(

• Upvote 1

In the event that this information is true, my prayers go out to his family for their loss. As for the Dinar community we will surely miss his smiling face and his positive spirit which was so uplifting in this roller coaster investment. He always presented a level headed perspective and time taking research to bring us what he felt was the best information. His presence will be greatly missed. Very sad day indeed. My hope is that he found his way to the Son.

Yo Tripp, I Have Dan's Full Name And As Of Yet There Are No Details On The Internet.

Hey Thug,  I have been checking the internet also and nothing... This is the saddest news I've heard in dinar land in all my 9 years.  He so deserved to see the outcome of this.  :(

• Upvote 5

Thug - please update when you know something...TY

Very sad day for the dinar community...R.I.P. Dan, and War Eagle my friend!

• Upvote 1