Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

I am saddened by the news of Dan’s passing. Many on this forum had a deeper relationship with him than I had the pleasure to experience, so my prayers for his family will be extended to you as well.

It is strange to mourn someone I have never met, but I am in mourning. This goes to show how far reaching his impact was felt in the dinar community.

I have looked forward to meeting him, considering he lived close to me here in NC. I guess the Lord chose for us to meet in a more glorious environment.

Heart going out. Prayers going up.

Edited by amhvl
  • Upvote 9

What a tragedy. I always respected his opinions and appreciated his insite. Although I only knew him through this I could tell he was a wonderful man. A true loss for our community. Prayers go out to his friends and family. 

• Upvote 1

Very sorry to hear this divastating news. I always enjoyed his posts. Not exactly the cashing in story we were wanting to hear about on a Monday morning. My prayers are with his family. Any more news about this would be greatly appreciated by all of his dinar friends. Thank you.

P.S. I would also like to add that this man was a child of God. Something to which he very

recently testified. So yes we, that are likewise, will see him at that great banquet with our 

Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Allow me to re post one of his last comments in which SWFG

did proclaim his faith,

I just had this very discussion after reading 12thman's latest post.  Please understand that I am very respectful of and support everyone's right to their faith.  That's one of the things that makes this country great and what I'm about to comment on is in no way an attack against Christianity or any other religion for that matter. 

My Dad wrote the book Collapse of Evolution, has a PHD and has lectured all over the country in support of Christianity but approaches proving creationism from a scientific point of view.  My Mom is one of the leading Christian artists in the world and has been published by National Geographic and her paintings on the Underground Railroad series are found in almost every classroom history book in the U.S.  I really try to avoid this topic but here it goes:

6-2-13 SWFG: Thanks for bringing in the rumor RVsoonPlease, that's exactly what this section is for.  Here's my personal apriorism toward certain posts like this.  First of all, I am a Christian, grew up in private schools my whole life until I was 16. I am proud of those have the guts to share their faith with others.  However, I don't believe that someone should use God to back up their rumors. In fact, I find it offensive.  

1 Timothy 6:10:  "For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows."  Many gurus claim to be prophets and use this as a tool to gain many followers (often great individuals), who are falling for this fourberie. 

When a prediction is made and the ratiocination behind the prediction is because God wants us all to become millionaires overnight it just blows my mind. Think of how many potentially evil, powerful and very wealthy people would also profit from this and potentially use it to accumulate even more power to further their cause. 

If you remember, Jesus wasn't the biggest fan of money changers.  During the cleansing of the temple he expelled them all, accusing them of turning the Temple into a den of thieves through their commercial activities.  I respect everyone's right to their beliefs and have absolutely no right to push my personal beliefs on anyone else.  I'm simply stating my own personal opinion that God is not here to be our Sugar Daddy. 

Saying a prayer before a call, before you go to bed, praying for loved ones or anything else for that matter is something I respect.  But I don't like seeing God used as an apparatus at the end of every rumor, when it is clearly being used to gain support for their unsubstantiated claims.   I'm not going into this subject again.  I realize it's one that people feel very strongly about but I felt compelled to just this once offer my feelings on the subject. 

That's not to say that God is not in control of this.  I hope everyone realizes the distinction I am trying to make here.  Thanks

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148878-whats-god-got-to-do-with-it/page-10#ixzz2VpMWP5e3

• Upvote 9

This is incredible!!  I'm just so very sorry to hear this news!! It is truly stunning!!  His research was careful and logical, and if my shock is an indicator, I had counted on his youth to keep him here for many years ahead. He was a real addition to our learning, and no one can take his place.

May God hold SWFloridaGuy in His heart and give him peace! He will be sorely missed by all of us in the dinar community.

• Upvote 1